Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOOK @ THE HEADLINES! COMING UNGLUED!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LOOK @ THE HEADLINES! COMING UNGLUED!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LOOK @ THE HEADLINES! COMING UNGLUED!!!!   LOOK @ THE HEADLINES! COMING UNGLUED!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:53 pm

• 2017-08-17
  • Something MAJOR Is About To Break On '3 Different Fronts' - Ominous Warning Goes Out To The 'Radical Left' And The Establishment 'Destroy Trump Media' - Wikileaks Sends Information To President Trump

• Hate Groups Continue To Rally / Protest / March – What is My Advise?-Ray Gano The rage is there and I truly believe that sooner or later someone is going to'pop' someone from the opposite side and then all hell will break loose.

• The Division Of A Nation Escalates:This is about thought control. Controlling your mind, controlling what you think and believe and controlling the entire publics perception of an event

• It Only Gets Worse From Here Just Ask Rome:The churches and pastors I feel are mainly to blame for the fall of our nation. It is their God ordained duty to espouse the Biblical principles that formed this nation, and rail against the corrupt politicians

• 'The Destroyer's Agenda Hasn't Changed' - Horrific Evidence We Are Headed Towards Population Extinction - 'Our generation is confirming the Biblical warning signs Jesus gave his followers of the end of the age.'

• McCain, Romney, and Rubio Join the Republicans for Antifa Club: GOD IS UNMASKING THE TRAID OF TREACHERY GROUPS OF THREES-WHAT BETRAYAL THESE RINO HACKS HAVE DISPLAYED -THEY ARE MISSNG THE FOURTH HORSEMAN-'LYIN RYAN'-

• Anti-Trump activist brutally executes Republican neighbor;Carter reportedly shot Jennings in the head once, then stood over his body and shot him (EXECUTED) in the head again as he wife watched.

• CNN CALLS ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THEM A FACIST. It is not the reliable news source, it is becoming a hateful and vindictive network that is trying to create civil unrest.

• America: The Writing Is On The Wall;SQ-WE HAVE BEEN WEIGHED IN THE BALANCES AND FOUND WANTING-Remove your faith in America and place it in the One who controls her destiny. Repent and believe the Good News.JESUS LOVES YOU!

Back to top Go down

LOOK @ THE HEADLINES! COMING UNGLUED!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: