Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Josephus

Josephus

Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites? Empty
PostSubject: Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites?   Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 7:23 pm

[url=Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites?]Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites?[/url]

Google revealed in a blog post that it is now using machine learning to document "hate crimes and events" in America. They've partnered with liberal groups like ProPublica, BuzzFeed News, and the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to make information about "hate events" easily accessible to journalists. And now, there are troubling signs that this tool could be used to ferret out writers and websites that run afoul of the progressive orthodoxy.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites?   Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 11:44 pm

Jim Stone:  http://82.221.129.208

Scroll down to: THE REAL CRACK DOWN ON ALT MEDIA IS HAPPENING NOW

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites?   Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 6:29 pm

researcher wrote:
Jim Stone:  http://82.221.129.208

Scroll down to: THE REAL CRACK DOWN ON ALT MEDIA IS HAPPENING NOW

I'm sure everyone here is aware that this may mostly start with conservative media sites, but that is far from where it will stop, if we allow it to keep going.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites?   Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:13 pm

at this time next year, will this forum be allowed to operate?....i would not bet on it....the elite have to be made to fear for their lives in order to stop it, but we are a nation of cowards and that ain't going to happen......america no longer exists, amerika took its place
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites?   Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 8:18 am

Mike, I'll hate to see this site go if/when it is shut down for being "hateful," but I am more concerned about when the shutdown activity moves from the ethereal of the internet to the physical realm of shutting down those "hateful" Christian churches and other organizations. I think that is the logical next stop, and if this first step is allowed to play out I don't see the next step being too far behind the 1st. Hopefully, I am wrong though! I take solace in the fact that I have been wrong often...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites?   Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: