Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved Empty
PostSubject: Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved   Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:55 pm

All science - no woo! Yer gonna love it! The best eclipse video I've been able to find and I've looked at plenty. You're going to fall in love with the folks in this video. Their excitement and enthusiasm is contagious. I'd call it all "joyous living for life".

The farmer and owner of the land was my favorite. Mister, "no, I didn't cry" stoic farmer and cool dude for letting these crazy folks on his land to film.  High five farmer man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lepQoU4oek4

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved   Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 1:06 am

Well done researcher....well done....thoroughly enjoyed their excitement!
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved   Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 8:22 am

Thanks Researcher, I was stuck inside getting an iron infusion while the eclipse was happening. The nurse opened the blinds so I could see how dark it was outside, but that was all I got to see while it was going on. So, I appreciate the video!

You know, I had been wondering ever since the eclipse announcement was in the news, "Why do we have such an interest in these events?" I understand a lot of people try to apply some kind of eschatological meaning to every little thing that happens. That explains a portion of the population. Scientific curiosity kind of explains a little of it, but what is really left to learn about eclipses? Wiccans and neo-pagans have there spiritual reasons, but that is a very small percentage of the population.

I don't know why it took so long to dawn on me. It probably wasn't even something many of you had to wonder about. It finally hit me before I watched this video though...Psalm 19:1 "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." I think we all, whether it is outright or instinctual, get a feeling of the truth in this Psalm when these events occur. I think that's why we get excited, and I think that's why many are moved to tears. It is an awesome moment in time to see something so majestically declaring the glory of God!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved   Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 11:10 am

I didn't know that anyone caught a video of the transit of the space station during the eclipse, that was really cool.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved   Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 11:48 am

Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved Transit%20-%201%20ISS%20copy-2-M

http://photos.tmahlmann.com/Astrophotography/Solar-Eclipse/
Talk about feeling small..But what a great job they did, timing it just right and being ready.
And then we get to see it too.  Very cool.
Thanks Researcher!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved   Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:38 pm

Thanks peeps. I just knew the folks here would love this one as much as I did and indeed y'all did. All your comments gave me many happy smiles.

group hug

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved   Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 8:16 pm

Thanks researcher! That was great.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved   Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 8:12 am

Smile   Smile  Thank  you !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved   Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE - 100% Best Eclipse Video on the Net, Bar None & Researcher Approved
Page 1 of 1