Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaint ice meteor slams to Earth near kids playing in Tennessee

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gaint ice meteor slams to Earth near kids playing in Tennessee Empty
PostSubject: Gaint ice meteor slams to Earth near kids playing in Tennessee   Gaint ice meteor slams to Earth near kids playing in Tennessee I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:17 am

Posted on May 14, 2013 by The Extinction Protocol

Gaint ice meteor slams to Earth near kids playing in Tennessee 22221107_BG1

May 14, 2013 – GRAY, TN (WJHL) - A Tri-Cities man has video of what appears to be a large chunk of ice that he says fell from the sky on Wednesday (May Cool and landed in a yard in Gray, TN. Andy Miller says his children were playing outside along Keeview Drive off Hales Chapel Road around 4 p.m. when they heard what sounded like a rocket. “They ran into the house shaking,” Miller said. He used his phone to record video of the children inspecting the pile of pure white ice sitting in a gouged out hole in the ground near where they were playing. Miller did a quick web search and found information that lead him to believe it’s a megacryometeor. For what it’s worth, here’s a quick definition we found on line: “A megacryometeor is a very large chunk of ice which, despite sharing many textural, hydro-chemical and isotopic features detected in large hailstones, is formed under unusual atmospheric conditions which clearly differ from those of the cumulonimbus cloud scenario (i.e. clear-sky conditions). They are sometimes called huge hailstones, but do not need to form in thunderstorms.” -WBTW

WEATHER ANOMALIES: Megacryometeor - Giant Chunk Of Ice Slams To Earth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaint ice meteor slams to Earth near kids playing in Tennessee   Gaint ice meteor slams to Earth near kids playing in Tennessee I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:19 am

Sounds like what the LORD is going to use in the not so distant future... giant hailstones of 100 lbs each...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaint ice meteor slams to Earth near kids playing in Tennessee   Gaint ice meteor slams to Earth near kids playing in Tennessee I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:59 am

Amen! Same thought crossed my mind too ... and they're starting already.
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Gaint ice meteor slams to Earth near kids playing in Tennessee   Gaint ice meteor slams to Earth near kids playing in Tennessee I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:44 am

"Test Run"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaint ice meteor slams to Earth near kids playing in Tennessee   Gaint ice meteor slams to Earth near kids playing in Tennessee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: