Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide" Empty
PostSubject: SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide"   SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Last week a signal was given out from Council 13 for witchcraft that the time draws near. Big Ben will be stopped for cleaning

For those who do not know, Big Ben is only the bell,
the name of the Tower is St Stephens Tower
St Stephen was the first Christian Martyr, stoned to death

The word Stephanos in Greek means wreath or Crown, 
Now there's a clue if I ever heard one.

Note the picture in the newspaper and note the time 1 min to midnight

SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide" 20170810
Remember the Cern Ritual?
SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide" 20170811
SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide" 20170812

The restrainer is ready to release the Beast "serpent/spirit of anti-christ"

In my film I told of how Ophiuchus "serpent-bearer" holds the serpent till the world is ready to receive him. When I say world I am referring to the orthodox jews in Israel as they are the ones that must be 100% convinced that he is their long awaited messiah born of a virgin.

SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide" Oph10

Ophiuchus is the secret 13th sign and they believe he will come through the Sun between 29th Nov and the 17th of Dec this year.

SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide" 240_f_10
SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide" 33_deg10

SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide" 33_deg11
If you look at the masonic  pic you will see the arch in the centre which the serpent must pass through to get into the temple in the background, although this time it will need to be our bodies the new temple.

So we have had the eclipse Aug 21st 2017
Now we are in the 33 day period until the 23rd Sept star sign (giving birth)
"the spirit of anti-Christ leaves Lucifer and is born" (still on the other side)

Our next marker is Yom Kippur sunset on the 29th sept till sundown 30th sept
This is 6.66 days after the 23rd. 

On this special jubilee Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) Jerusalem reverts back to its owner GOD as the 70 year lease the Jews were given Jerusalem will have come to an end

Now we have 60 days until the correct star alignment (window Ophiuchus/Sun alignment)

This will be from 29th of Nov 2017 till 17th Dec 2017 when spirit of anti-Christ comes into our world and goes into the son of perdition.

Then all we have to do is await the attack from Turkey and the others.
So who will come to Israels rescue, non other than the false messiah himself with his rod of iron (Trident)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide"   SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 5:48 pm

No opinion required, it seems.  This is close enough to wait and see. 

Jigsaw, I went to watch your video and it doesn't seem to be available?  Would you have time to put it up again?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide"   SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 7:02 pm

you can download it here

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3tlqrmevjkomr6k/mark.of.the.beast.revealed.mkv

the sound quality needs a little work but please bare with it i havn't quite got the hang of the video edit software yet.  dean
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide"   SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 2:11 pm

Thanks for the link.  I can't believe I couldn't 'do it', and then 'stuff' happened.  I'll beg the Boss to help me out.  (oh Researcher-you whoooo)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide"   SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Whoooo what? I just checked my copy that I downloaded using bit torrent. Didn't find any problems with anything, sound or otherwise. Not sure what you are asking for, Dove.

Just a thought, .mkv is a video file format. Can your media player handle .mkv files? Many can't.

I use VLC for almost everything media related. It handles everything. Link below to get it.

https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide"   SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 3:04 pm

Tanks!  I'll try again.  I can't even tell you what went wrong at the moment.  lol.
What you said could be it...I kept ending up where I started at the download page.
(Sometimes it's better not to try to understand.... Laughing  )
Hopefully it doesn't take me another month to get there.  (maybe it says we don't have
another month!  Eekers.  LOL)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide"   SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SIGNAL "He is preparing to cross the divide"
Page 1 of 1