Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

subject:: real time hacking via bombarding your bandwidth look who

Go down 
AuthorMessage

subject:: real time hacking via bombarding your bandwidth look who Empty
PostSubject: subject:: real time hacking via bombarding your bandwidth look who   subject:: real time hacking via bombarding your bandwidth look who I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 9:43 am

ama-zone (spelling) jeff bezzelbub c-of-ia 600 million dollar system takes on dave and his encryption

looky @ all the connections from ama-zone, turn scripts and cookies off as often as possible, cause if you speak out they try to take you down peeps!

look how many at the bottom are from (amazon)
to be specific xxx-xx-xxx-xxx-xxx.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.comĀ  x's are just variations of the ip addresses.

something in 4 pages open @ ancient-origins.com started this
99 something scripts
screen shot:
subject:: real time hacking via bombarding your bandwidth look who Attack10

all of them are reconnecting in random sequence and that big green dot is ME and at times it can cover the entire screen yoyou see and then the fan kicks on to cool the processors more!

So it shows that some one doesn't like me still. And what is the root cause KNOWLEDGE THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE OR UNDERSTAND! A threat to their narrative!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: subject:: real time hacking via bombarding your bandwidth look who   subject:: real time hacking via bombarding your bandwidth look who I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 10:58 am

so I thought I'd show the example of:
No Browser on.
Just open the Screen Shot App, to show that anything you do on your desktop is monitored live.
you just click empty space even... anyway here is result... is this:
See the light blue line.. so is the app watching or? Some do and some don't.
Why does the mouse click of the desktop send to an ip address if there is no browser?
Why does opening my folder of pictures SEND to an ip address?

subject:: real time hacking via bombarding your bandwidth look who Screen10

subject:: real time hacking via bombarding your bandwidth look who Screen12
And here again only opening the ScreeShot App it is the light blue line going to another ip europa.eclipse.net you can see the transparent screenshot app fading just after clicking save... notice the terminal window to the left is running the monitoring app showing connections, so apps, just clicking the desk area a header area of a window like the top of the browser window empty space or typing anywhere is all logged! Some place!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: subject:: real time hacking via bombarding your bandwidth look who   subject:: real time hacking via bombarding your bandwidth look who I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 6:46 pm

"They" have pissed me off!
I've had enough, U against America, Constitution, Americans and GOD's Rule of Law U have been warned,
U like to hack and speak against GOD's People U will find not all are cold, some are HOT, U have crossed a 2X Red Line!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: subject:: real time hacking via bombarding your bandwidth look who   subject:: real time hacking via bombarding your bandwidth look who I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

subject:: real time hacking via bombarding your bandwidth look who
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: