Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANOTHER BANKER DEATH By Joseph P. Farrell

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ANOTHER BANKER DEATH By Joseph P. Farrell Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER BANKER DEATH By Joseph P. Farrell   ANOTHER BANKER DEATH By Joseph P. Farrell I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 6:51 am

September 1, 2017 By Joseph P. Farrell 4 Comments

ANOTHER BANKER DEATH

Remember Ronald Bernard, that Dutch banker who recorded a series of sensational interviews, claiming that the highest echelons of Mr. Globaloney's financial lackeys practice child sacrifice and ruin national economies for kicks and giggles?

Well, he's been found dead, according to this article shared by Mr. B.H.:

Quote :
Ronald Bernard, Dutch Banker Who Exposed Illuminati, Found Dead

Mr. Bernard minced no words on the specific nature of his allegations, you'll recall. The highest echelons of the "business" were involved in activities that were nothing less than evil, sociopathic, and psychopathic:

Quote :
Ronald Bernard blew the whistle on occult practices and child sacrifice among banking industry elites, describing his experiences in a gut-wrenching TV interview that went viral earlier this year. Sharing explicit details about the way the Illuminati uses child sacrifice to test and blackmail its members, he said he was asked to sacrifice a child at a party.
“I was warned off when I got into this – don’t do this unless you can put your conscience 100% in the freezer. I heard myself laugh at it back then, but it wasn’t a joke at all.”
“I was training to become a psychopath and I failed.”
Describing the period his “freezer began to malfunction”, Ronald also told stories about crashing national economies and bankrupting companies. These actions led to suicides and destruction – successes worth celebrating, according to his banker colleagues.

Now the unfortunate Mr. Bernard has turned up dead, and under circumstances that can be viewed as nothing but suspicious:

Quote :
Bernard, who was 61-year-old, had been living in Sebring, Florida for the past year after marrying an American citizen. The Highland County Sheriff’s Office said that Ronald Bernard called 911 at 3:46 p.m. saying he got lost after leaving for a walk at 1 p.m. on the nature trail on the west end of Sun ‘n Lake in Sebring.
More than a dozen deputies along with K-9 units, air units from Highlands and Polk counties, four-wheelers from HCSO and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission searched for Ronald Bernard. “The terrain was very difficult, and searchers were at times in waist deep water as they tried to zero in on Fernandez’s location,” the sheriff’s office said.
Deputies pinged his cell phone but it kept showing different locations and Bernard called back several times — he said his life was in danger — but he kept moving despite being told to stay put, deputies said. The last contact dispatchers had with the former banker was at 6:13 p.m.(Emphasis added)

The fact that Mr. Bernard's cell phone was showing different locations suggests that someone was deliberately manipulating the locator to mislead deputies searching for Mr. Bernard, who apparently "kept moving despite being told to stay put." But if the cell phone locator had indeed been interfered with, Mr. Bernard may indeed have stayed put, while appearing to move to the deputies trying to reach him. Most importantly, however, Mr. Bernard was apparently in fear of his life, and it's unlikely he was being stalked by crocodiles or alligators. Something, or rather, someone, had clearly caused him to make those statements.

Did You Read:  ARIZONA AND UTAH LEGISLATING FOR SPECIE...

The question is, why? Why would someone murder Mr. Bernard, and thereby only draw attention to his earlier interviews that caused such a sensation? As one might imagine, that question leads us to our high octane speculation of the day. And here there are three possibilities, two of which are not mutually exclusive. (1) Someone may have murdered Mr. Bernard from twisted "altruistic" motivations, precisely in order to highlight his allegations. Personally, I highly doubt this scenario, and mention it only for "completeness's" sake; (2) Someone from Mr. Bernard's former "illuminati" associates may have murdered him as a kind of mafia-like omerta or punishment for breaking ranks and revealing "family secrets" so to speak. It's worth recalling, in this respect, that the eighteenth century founder of the actual Bavarian Illuminati (yes, they really did exist), Adam Weishaupt, actually did reserve for his order the right and power to execute a death penalty for betrayal of the order. In Weishaupt's twisted thinking, the Order represented a new sovereignty destined to rule the world and remake European culture (he was, after all, a kind of early proto-Gramscian). Hence, he claimed the sovereign right of the death penalty. Let that one sink in for a moment: a secret society claiming such powers and goals. (3) Mr. Bernard had not spilled "all he knew," and the danger was that he might do so. Best, then, to shut him up permanently, before he could.

The problem with the last speculation is, of course, that he might have an "insurance policy" of further disclosures to be made in the event of his suspicious and untimely death.

To put it country simple: this might be one story to watch...

See you on the flip side...
Back to top Go down

ANOTHER BANKER DEATH By Joseph P. Farrell
Page 1 of 1