Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!! Empty
PostSubject: U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!!   U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:20 am

no real info other than what text is below the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxVUZXFnJmU

John Fenn was given a prophetic warning of disasters coming upon the United States during a visitation with Jesus. It is NOT time to scoff! It is TIME to Get Ready!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!!   U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:24 am

I'm of the opinion that N. Korea will precede the Great Sign and then the Peace Agreement after the 23 so, here comes the second Storm? War and Earthquakes? so.. then the U.N. must come in soon after under Crisis or Civil War.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: time is short... see if this timing works based on above info   U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:25 am

I'm of the opinion that N. Korea will precede the Great Sign and then the Peace Agreement after the 23 so, here comes the second Storm? War and Earthquakes? so.. then the U.N. must come in soon after under Crisis or Civil War.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!!   U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 11:57 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4849324/Caribbean-islands-begin-preparations-Hurricane-Irma.html

U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!! 43E222B200000578-4849324-image-a-27_1504486732099
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!!   U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 12:13 pm

Ok we can add Deposing Trump before 23 so the Anti-Christ can start the Peace and Safety Agreement after the N. Korean War.

https://www.prisonplanet.com/trump-will-be-deposed-immediately-if-he-blocks-trade-with-china-over-n-korea-assange.html
Trump will be ‘deposed immediately’ if he blocks trade with China over N. Korea – Assange

RT
Sept 4, 2017
If Donald Trump blocks trade with China for being a North Korean trade partner, then he’ll be immediately overthrown, says WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange, responding to Trump’s tweet threatening to ban trade with states that do business with Pyongyang.
“90 percent of North Korea’s trade is with China. If Trump blocks $650B[illion] of US trade with China he’ll be deposed immediately,” Assange tweeted.

Earthquake swarm in Idaho.. started Saturday .. 
http://idahostatejournal.com/news/local/earthquake-swarm-won-t-stop-earthquakes-have-struck-southeast-idaho/article_060cae26-3389-508b-be7c-ae852f81ffda.html

[size=42]EARTHQUAKE SWARM WON'T STOP: 62 earthquakes have struck Southeast Idaho since Saturday evening

[/size]

• By Journal Staff

• 19 hrs ago

•  (51)

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=http%3A%2F%2Fidahostatejournal.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2Fearthquake-swarm-won-t-stop-earthquakes-have-struck-southeast-idaho%2Farticle_060cae26-3389-508b-be7c-ae852f81ffda.html%3Futm_medium%3Dsocial%26utm_source%3Dtwitter%26utm_campaign%3Duser-share&text=EARTHQUAKE SWARM WON%27T STOP%3A 62 earthquakes have struck Southeast Idaho since Saturday evening&via=IdahoStateJ][/url]

U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!! 59acdd6079301.image

The orange areas show the epicenters of the 62 earthquakes that occurred Saturday night through early Sunday evening in Southeast Idaho.
[size=12]University of Utah Seismograph Stations image

[/size]

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=http%3A%2F%2Fidahostatejournal.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2Fearthquake-swarm-won-t-stop-earthquakes-have-struck-southeast-idaho%2Farticle_060cae26-3389-508b-be7c-ae852f81ffda.html%3Futm_medium%3Dsocial%26utm_source%3Dtwitter%26utm_campaign%3Duser-share&text=EARTHQUAKE SWARM WON%27T STOP%3A 62 earthquakes have struck Southeast Idaho since Saturday evening&via=IdahoStateJ][/url]

[size]

The strongest earthquake to hit the region in years as well as 61 smaller quakes occurred Saturday night to Sunday night in Southeast Idaho, startling tens of thousands of residents.
Authorities said it does not appear that the quakes have caused any injuries to people or damage to structures (ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO IF AN EARTHQUAKE HITS YOUR TOWN IS AT THE END OF THIS ARTICLE).
The quakes were felt in Caribou County, where all 62 occurred, as well as in cities in northern Utah and throughout Southeast Idaho. It's unknown when the earthquake swarm will end. Earthquake swarms have been known to continue for weeks or even months.

In recent decades Southeast Idaho has seen infrequent instances in which one to three weak earthquakes occur near the Western Wyoming border. Local authorities say they cannot ever remember any earthquake swarm in Southeast Idaho that comes even close to the current series of temblors shaking the region.
Five of the quakes occurred early Sunday evening — the last being at 6:36 p.m. They were preceded by five quakes on Sunday afternoon, 19 on Sunday morning and 33 on Saturday night. All 62 of the quakes were reported by University of Utah Seismograph Stations.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!!   U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:42 pm

I'm a bit concerned about people getting visits from Jesus....Not that this prophetic stuff can't happen, but satan disguised as an angel of light can also predict catastrophies, and make them come to pass.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!!   U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 7:58 pm

Yaddy wrote:
I'm a bit concerned about people getting visits from Jesus....Not that this prophetic stuff can't happen, but satan disguised as an angel of light can also predict catastrophies, and make them come to pass.
this stuff is all false, they are frauds, liars agents of satan or mentally ill
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

PostSubject: HHMMM   U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 8:19 am

One down two to go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!!   U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!!
Page 1 of 1