Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why President Trump Is Right to Scrap the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA = Obama’s Dreamers) – Most Concise and Accurate Report I’ve Been Able to Locate on the Web

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Why President Trump Is Right to Scrap the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA = Obama’s Dreamers) – Most Concise and Accurate Report I’ve Been Able to Locate on the Web Empty
PostSubject: Why President Trump Is Right to Scrap the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA = Obama’s Dreamers) – Most Concise and Accurate Report I’ve Been Able to Locate on the Web   Why President Trump Is Right to Scrap the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA = Obama’s Dreamers) – Most Concise and Accurate Report I’ve Been Able to Locate on the Web I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:16 pm

What with all the news of Houston, Hurricane Harvey and now Irma filling the news everywhere this illegal 2012 DACA Obama executive order (remember mister “I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone. If congress won’t get things done I will”) repeal is going pretty much un-noticed. I intend to change that here, at least on this forum. A short damning sample from the article is below, just enough to start you off. I’ve marked the juiciest bits but do go read the whole shebang.

Oh yeah . . . the loony left is having conniption fits over this!!!! I like it just on that fact alone. What's not to love?

https://www.nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/09/04/trump-scrap-daca/

Quote :
DACA has long been seen by those vociferously opposed to illegal immigration as Obama’s greatest betrayal of the American people—it is de facto amnesty. For those not familiar with DACA, here is the run-down: DACA was an executive order signed by President Obama in June 2012 that allowed all illegal aliens who arrived in America before they were aged 16 to apply for legal work permits, Social Security numbers, driver’s licenses, and made them eligible for earned income tax credits. Enrollment must be renewed every two years.

Since 2012, nearly 800,000 illegal aliens have taken advantage of DACA. Most of them were adults. Essentially, DACA grants participants the rights and privileges normally associated with legal entry into America: it is renewable amnesty. The dangers of DACA are manifold and (should be) self-evident, but they are worth revisiting in light of recent events—if only to strengthen our resolve.

Perhaps the biggest problem with DACA is that it undermines the rule of law—and no, I am not simply referring to the entropy caused by fact that DACA grants legal status to those who have none—the problem is even more fundamental. In signing DACA, President Obama overstepped the bounds of his authority, and violated the sacrosanct division of powers as laid out in the Constitution. DACA was, and is a usurpation of legislative power, it is a knife in Congress’ back.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

Why President Trump Is Right to Scrap the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA = Obama’s Dreamers) – Most Concise and Accurate Report I’ve Been Able to Locate on the Web Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why President Trump Is Right to Scrap the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA = Obama’s Dreamers) – Most Concise and Accurate Report I’ve Been Able to Locate on the Web   Why President Trump Is Right to Scrap the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA = Obama’s Dreamers) – Most Concise and Accurate Report I’ve Been Able to Locate on the Web I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 8:52 am

There is another point about this that just grinds my gears!! It is the hypocrisy it points out about those that are "resisting" because of President Trump's fascist tendencies. They haven't pointed out any of those supposed tendencies, yet we have verified proof of fascist tendencies from Obama, such as his enacting this law by himself, but they remained silent every time he acted on his own to put in place a new law.
Back to top Go down

Why President Trump Is Right to Scrap the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA = Obama’s Dreamers) – Most Concise and Accurate Report I’ve Been Able to Locate on the Web
Page 1 of 1