Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Nephilim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Return of the Nephilim Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 9:43 pm

Return of the Nephilim

There is sound Scriptural proof on how Satan's angels have been able to reproduce the Nephilim in the days of Moses as well as in modern times. What is the Portal that these demons have used to bring their descendants into this world? The truth is not revealed and yes Jesus prophesied the return of the Nephilim in this day. The beginning of sorrows is more that just wars and rumors of wars it will included satan sitting in the Temple of God, your brain through Microchip technology.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 1:29 am

Great balls of fire, is this one ever good! My head about exploded! I'm going to have to watch this a couple of times to try and get it all. He goes into places in Enoch that others rarely touch on, then we're off to Antarctica, then off again into nano-tech, vaccines, chemtrails, mark of the beast stuff, and lots more besides all that. If I heard him right this is the first part of three parts and I sure do want to see those other two parts when they get posted. Got him bookmarked!

Oh, and that "don't let your seed pass through the fire" Molech thing in Leviticus . . . . just wait until you hear what that's all about! Hint: It has something to do with the return of the nephilim.

12 strand DNA????? Say what? You'll just have to watch. YouTube channel link is below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3q-ByZ2eoOikcEiajMYXXA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 7:18 am

i have suspected that the nephilim have been here for centuries, only they are not giants in the physical sense.....men sure did get real smart around the turn of the 20th century after going close to 1900 years riding horses and plowing mules, and reading by candlelight.....all of this technology was not discovered and created by human means....men are not that smart in and of themselves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 8:27 am

Did you all see that other vid on Antartica?
I thought I posted it but now I'm not sure.. just look at too much stuff.

Anyway it also was a very good one.. I truly like this guy he presents the information very well.

Part way through this one and as always truly interesting and makes perfect sense!

Researcher thanks for the book mark!!!

Isn't all this just amazing!!! So exciting to get these dots lined up right???

Oh yeah and linked with Tom Horns tid bits from New Book!!!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 8:32 am

Thanks Researcher for the recommendation. I watched it based on it, and it was well worth the hour!
Goos stuff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 8:59 am

OH
OH...

WHAT ABOUT THAT ROYAL BABY ANNOUNCEMENT THE OTHER DAY????
COULD THIS BE ONE THAT PASSES THROUGH THE FIRE????

??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 9:01 am

BURNING MAN SACRIFICE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 9:59 am

Junk DNA?? 
HAH!
WOW amazing these findings from the Russians. 

Oh LORD thank you for this Man for he has added to the Truth I Seek, Ahmen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 10:53 am

Oh man I see what you mean researcher, this just became so powerful!!!

Now I came across these two

Fresh stuff
https://youtu.be/66xOPFyL0ns
Lost Book of the Nephilim King Og of Bashan - The 100,000 Rephaim Giant War
Zen Garcia
Published on Aug 18, 2017

https://youtu.be/66xOPFyL0ns

The Lost Book of King Og of Bashan 2 of 2 - The 100,000 Giant War

Zen Garcia
Published on Aug 25, 2017

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:12 am

https://youtu.be/0nDwlTyczzQ
The Wars of the Sons Of Light and the Sons of Darkness
Zen Garcia

Published on Dec 8, 2016

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:49 am

Just checked out Zen Garcia's YouTube channel. Thanks Spring - looks like I'll be busy for a while.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Here is another LOOK at The Vatican!!!

I don't know this guy but what of this symbolism 

https://youtu.be/ZK7SZpOrPQ8https://youtu.be/ZK7SZpOrPQ8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 12:27 pm

I've been saying it for a while IT is the Church of Satan!

minutes later EVEN he says it in the video "I'm ratting out the church of satan"

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 12:46 pm

researcher wrote:
Just checked out Zen Garcia's YouTube channel. Thanks Spring - looks like I'll be busy for a while.
researcher, you are my left coast buddy and an honorary redneck member of my family....you are a smart dude, and i enjoy your posts more than you will ever know, and i am very aware that you are not going to be fooled by false doctrine and teachings, but i am going to warn you about zen anyway....zen garcia, for the most part, does some very interesting research concerning ancient manuscripts and i have listened to him for years....he does have some ideas and theories that go against the grain of accepted biblical doctrines and teachings.....i have learned a good bit from him,myself, but tread carefully and use discernment.....some of his teaching is heresy, plain and simple...some of his teaching is pure brilliance and a lot of hard work, so this is not to discredit him because i have spent hundreds of hours listening to him
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 2:30 pm

Thanks for the heads up Michael. Will tread lightly. And I'm proud to be an honorary redneck family member too. Actually I'm an honest to gosh REAL redneck. Came by it growing up in east Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas. California snowflakes don't know what hit 'em when they say or do something profoundly stupid and I lay into 'em. I'm the 'in your face outspoken say what's on my mind' kind. Of course I treat with respect those who treat me the same. I'm not a mean old oger! Used to be kinda cuddly and cute (so I've been told), age cured me of that! Dogs love me.

Return of the Nephilim Bring_10

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 3:26 pm

researcher wrote:
Thanks for the heads up Michael. Will tread lightly. And I'm proud to be an honorary redneck family member too. Actually I'm an honest to gosh REAL redneck. Came by it growing up in east Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas. California snowflakes don't know what hit 'em when they say or do something profoundly stupid and I lay into 'em. I'm the 'in your face outspoken say what's on my mind' kind. Of course I treat with respect those who treat me the same. I'm not a mean old oger! Used to be kinda cuddly and cute (so I've been told), age cured me of that! Dogs love me.

Return of the Nephilim Bring_10
dogs are good judges of character....i have 3 dogs,7 cats,2 flying squirrels and a raccoon....see, redneck to the core....will you and the rest stop calling me michael,please?....i prefer mike bcause mama used to call me michael right before she whupped my ass
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 3:47 pm

2 flying squirrels . . . . you got a couple of moose to go with those? Hope at least one of 'em is named Rocky. chuckle

And Mike it is from now on.

Return of the Nephilim Rocky-and-bullwinkle-christmas-cast

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Fallen Angels Imprisoned in Antarctica and are still Alive!   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 8:36 am

This I posted on The Antarctica Update post on  Enoch and Antarctica's imprisoned angels......

The Fallen Angels Imprisoned in Antarctica and are still Alive!

Published on Mar 14, 2017

The book of Enoch seems to reveal that the fallen Angels are still alive and may very well be in Antarctica. No wonder all that strange things that happen in this barren waist land. But what is more shocking is that Enoch reveals that the fallen Angels are still effecting events and men on the earth.

http://www.markfoster.net/rn/texts/Al...
https://gizadeathstar.com/2016/11/ant...
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/14/wo...
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/02...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinson_...
http://7summits.com/vinson/vinson.htm

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 10:52 am

Thanks ColonelZ for the re-post. It was interesting. I've snooped around some and YouTube is full of video from many people about the Antarctica = fallen angels & demon prison thing. Some videos make sense, some are high woo. Problem for me is even some of the high woo videos make sense in a weird twisted sorta way. Truth mixed with woo (IE pre adamite beings in stasis on three mile long UFO's) but for an awake person it can all be sorted out. Even the flat earth people make some kind of weird sense and I'm NOT a flat earther. Put a video from a flat earther below so y'all can see what I mean. He focuses on John Kerry's visit and at the 8 minute mark the flat earth stuff starts.

Who knows for sure right now. God will sort it out in due time for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSsK--q-fO4

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 6:48 am

ColonelZ wrote:
Return of the Nephilim

There is sound Scriptural proof on how Satan's angels have been able to reproduce the Nephilim in the days of Moses as well as in modern times. What is the Portal that these demons have used to bring their descendants into this world? The truth is not revealed and yes Jesus prophesied the return of the Nephilim in this day. The beginning of sorrows is more that just wars and rumors of wars it will included satan sitting in the Temple of God, your brain through Microchip technology.

everyone in the world needs to see this video....he has got it right,folks and he laid it all out for you to see
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 11:50 am

Well folks, he did say there would probably be three or so parts to this subject. I've been diligent in watching for 'em. See "Proof on how the Nephilim Will Return" video below - about 28 minutes long. It's from his other YouTube channel, DeNoon Institute. Didn't know Steve DeNoon had another YT channel so I'm monitoring that one now as well. Link below for that channel.

DeNoon Institute:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0_DC652QB0YZra4rA6S38Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sv-8di7v98

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 6:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPJi7fLhPkg

another good listen
Back to top Go down
ArgusVel

PostSubject: Nephilim The Greatest Global Threat   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 8:58 am

Nephilim The Greatest Global Threat

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 9:04 am

argusvel, please join up and don't be just a looker and reader....we don't bite....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:33 am

michael371 wrote:
argusvel, please join up and don't be just a looker and reader....we don't bite....

Agree with Mike, though he has been known to growl at times and nip at ankles some too. Your welcome to join the madness here anytime you like.

We love Steven Bin-Nun here. As you've probably seen there are lots of his videos posted here. Glad to see this new one. Show notes below for it.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Dec 30, 2017
While the world is focused on Russia assuming that Russia is the greatest global threat we are missing the real threat that lays right under our noses. The Nephilim children of the fallen angels, the giants once again ruling in mans affairs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UcFDREx1Kc

Back to top Go down
ArgusVel

PostSubject: A Study of the Nephilim and their Return as Aliens by Chuck Missler   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 10:48 am

A Study of the Nephilim and their Return as Aliens by Chuck Missler

How Is Chuck Missler?

Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 1:44 pm

Yeah I want to second what Michael said about Zen Garcia. I know him from NYSTV and remember him saying some pretty heretical things (which I have forgotten) and being generally unrestrianed  by caution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Nephilim   Return of the Nephilim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Nephilim
Page 1 of 1