Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

California Lawmakers Approve 'Sanctuary State' Bill Today 2017_09_16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher

PostSubject: California Lawmakers Approve 'Sanctuary State' Bill Today 2017_09_16   Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:11 pm

Will the last person to leave California please turn out the light? I live in a state where the inmates run the asylum. We have sooooo got to vote these freakazoids out. As much as I hate the Feds telling the states what to do, in this case I kinda hope that the Trump administration comes in and knocks heads. Thought I'd never EVER wish that! Still uneasy about thinking it. This place needs a multiple of huge enemas and I know exactly where all the tubes should be inserted. (starting with Governor Jerry "moonbeam" Brown's @$$)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/16/california-lawmakers-approve-sanctuary-state-bill.html

Snip From Link wrote:
Lawmakers in California on Saturday passed “sanctuary state” legislation even as President Trump and his administration have vowed to crack down on jurisdictions that do not cooperate with federal immigration agents.

The bill approved early Saturday limits police cooperation with federal immigration authorities and is intended to bolster protections for illegal immigrants in the state.

[If you can stand to read more of this BS see the link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

It is difficult to get a man to understand something . . .
. . . when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
spring2
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: California Lawmakers Approve 'Sanctuary State' Bill Today 2017_09_16   Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:52 pm

agreed! send em to a "fun camp" run by you and me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

California Lawmakers Approve 'Sanctuary State' Bill Today 2017_09_16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1