Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"A Lamp in the Dark " video history of attempts to change Bible

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

"A Lamp in the Dark " video  history of attempts to change Bible Empty
PostSubject: "A Lamp in the Dark " video history of attempts to change Bible   "A Lamp in the Dark " video  history of attempts to change Bible I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 9:02 am

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: "A Lamp in the Dark " video history of attempts to change Bible   "A Lamp in the Dark " video  history of attempts to change Bible I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 12:27 pm

I have this on a DVD from years ago. It's a Chris Pinto video and all of his stuff is good! Search the YouTube play list below for more of his video's. They are all very good.

A Lamp in the Dark: The Untold History of the Bible
Hidden Faith of the Founding Fathers
Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings
Riddles in Stone
Eye of the Phoenix
Megiddo 1: The March to Armageddon
Megiddo 2: The New Age

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvjyoDFMcVU2el1kBJNgkuSL-bCdi-UeL

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: "A Lamp in the Dark " video history of attempts to change Bible   "A Lamp in the Dark " video  history of attempts to change Bible I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Thank you Researcher and to all posters . I can't wait to check them out . A few years ago, I was green in belief and only knew what I was told . Then Mike introduced me to what is really going on all around us. I have a lot to be thankful for .   judy
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: "A Lamp in the Dark " video history of attempts to change Bible   "A Lamp in the Dark " video  history of attempts to change Bible I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Thanks for the links y'all!! Looks like I'll be watching a lot of video very the next day or so.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: "A Lamp in the Dark " video history of attempts to change Bible   "A Lamp in the Dark " video  history of attempts to change Bible I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 10:19 pm

I can vouch for Chris Pinto's videos dvd's I have "A lamp in the dark"  as well, believe me he knows what he is talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A Lamp in the Dark " video history of attempts to change Bible   "A Lamp in the Dark " video  history of attempts to change Bible I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"A Lamp in the Dark " video history of attempts to change Bible
Page 1 of 1