Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope Francis Romanus Was Elected After 'Supernatural Signs Appeared In The Conclave...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pope Francis Romanus Was Elected After 'Supernatural Signs Appeared In The Conclave... Empty
PostSubject: Pope Francis Romanus Was Elected After 'Supernatural Signs Appeared In The Conclave...   Pope Francis Romanus Was Elected After 'Supernatural Signs Appeared In The Conclave... I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:31 am

Pope Francis Romanus Was Elected After 'Supernatural Signs Appeared In The Conclave,' Says Cardinal. The 'Manifestations' Must Remain Secret

Pope Francis Romanus Was Elected After 'Supernatural Signs Appeared In The Conclave... Sch_nborn_2562634b

Cardinal Christoph Schönborn, the Archbishop of Vienna, who was himself widely tipped as a possible successor to Pope Benedict, said he had personally had two “strong signs” that Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio was “the chosen one” in the run up to vote. He said only divine intervention could explain the speed with which the Argentine Cardinal - who did not feature on any of the main lists of likely candidates compiled by Vatican experts - was elected. “It was a tremendous experience of the Holy Spirit,” he said. “We were driven by the Holy Spirit to this man – he was sitting in the last corner of the Sistine Chapel: This man he is the chosen one.” He added: “I received at least two strong signs: one I can tell, the other was in the Conclave I can’t speak about – but real signs of the Lord giving me indication ‘he is the one’.”

more

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/the-pope/10056994/Pope-Francis-elected-after-supernatural-signs-in-the-Conclave-says-Cardinal.html
Back to top Go down

Pope Francis Romanus Was Elected After 'Supernatural Signs Appeared In The Conclave...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: