Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEPT. 23 rd is here

Go down 
+3
Josephus
researcher
michael371
7 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

SEPT. 23 rd is here Empty
PostSubject: SEPT. 23 rd is here   SEPT. 23 rd is here I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 9:53 am

and so are we.    Does not mean that something didn't happen, but I hope this gives the date setters a good,hard kick in the bal, errr, testicles who predicting all of the horses**t
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SEPT. 23 rd is here   SEPT. 23 rd is here I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 11:07 am

INSTALLING RAPTURE.
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.

Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Rapture not found.
EVENT "Rapture" cannot be located. The rapture you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: SEPT. 23 rd is here   SEPT. 23 rd is here I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 11:22 am

To play Devil's Advocate, the 23rd isn't over yet.  Laughing

I would hope this would teach date setters a lesson, and it may teach some, but date setting has been going on for hundreds of years. So I am sure there will be some that keep on doing it.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SEPT. 23 rd is here   SEPT. 23 rd is here I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 11:35 am

Uncalled for, Michael.  You proved nothing, accomplished nothing-coming after the fact with insults.
You're warning the wrong message to the wrong audience of long time friends who share their innermost hopes with one another, just as we always have.   And it's ok to do that here.

If you want to make an appropriate warning, try this one from Jesus' lips to your ears:  Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Most of the world is watching today, Sept. 23, anyway. One amazing thing is this could be the true date of the Savior's birth.  That would be a pretty spectacular display for the sun, moon and stars to proclaim to those who watch. 

Some of us thought that God might count 70 years from the year the proclamation went out to establish the nation of Israel in 1947.  However, it wasn't official till May of 1948, and if God is counting Rosh Hashanah as His New Year EVEN THOUGH the holiday is a marriage of a Jewish Feast with the Babylon New Year, then we have just stepped into the 70th year.  Otherwise, the first month is in the spring, according to the Old Testament.

Luke 21:
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Christians have hoped and prayed and been excited over the prospect of His Soon Return for almost 2000 years.  Is He displeased by that?  Nope.

Besides, I didn't hear anyone say 'this is it'.  What I heard everywhere is "Wow, look at all these things coming together.  This has a really good chance of being the Time.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: SEPT. 23 rd is here   SEPT. 23 rd is here I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 1:45 pm

michael371 wrote:
and so are we.    Does not mean that something didn't happen, but I hope this gives the date setters a good,hard kick in the bal, errr, testicles who predicting all of the horses**t

That just earned you a strike maybe two."  NEVER come on here and talk to the Believers that way! There is not one scripture that I have found that tells us not to watch or name a date.
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

PostSubject: Re: SEPT. 23 rd is here   SEPT. 23 rd is here I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Delphi, I don't know Mike's intent regarding which date setters he was referring to; if it was this group in particular then I agree it was inappropriate I hope he was speaking in generalities. That said; look at Mark 13:32-33 and Acts 1:7; these suggest we are incapable of knowing and while it may not be a prohibition to explore and reason the date, it seems like Jesus is instructing the flock to remain alert and ready, I am looking again at this afresh as I too thought this September might be different.
Blessings
J
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: SEPT. 23 rd is here   SEPT. 23 rd is here I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 7:11 am

its not over yet, keep encouraged...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEPT. 23 rd is here   SEPT. 23 rd is here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEPT. 23 rd is here
Page 1 of 1