Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd Empty
PostSubject: Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd   Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 5:34 pm

Hey . . .  why not? This just hit the Internet a few minutes ago. I've copied it and thought I'd also share it.

Don't know what's in it . . .

could be woo . . .

might be fun . . .

might be true. Who knows?

Anthony Patch is always fun to listen to and he's pretty dang smart to boot.

Enjoy.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Sep 23, 2017
The 7-year Tribulation begins Sept. 23rd. Those indwelt with the Holy Spirit are Warriors, undergoing and experiencing the transformation and augmentation described by Jesus Christ in John 14:12-14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoUKCowYBlY

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd   Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 8:49 pm

I listened.  First time I've done so.  He's very passionate about the times and the Bible, maybe moreso in this video as he's fresh off a conference, I gathered.

Seeing as I had another coffee in order to pay attention (and am going to regret in a couple hours) I'll list a couple things I heard him say.

First was that this constellation configuration is not as unique as we were led to believe.  He said it is derived from stellarium which is fed by nasa, and isn't even accurate to the stars comprising Leo.
And he named other years in which the alignment appeared.
Answersingenesis.org is the source.
P. Stone just said 4 other times.

He does feel this is the beginning of the 7 year Tribulation based on several factors.  CERN, of course, and the opening of the abyss, along with AI infiltration of the human genome and vice versa.  The vatican making some move to bring Protestantism under the RCC head. And a group of multi-disciplinary elites who call themselves the Concordance, making moves to rule over the populace.

He expects a greater infilling of Christians with the Holy Spirit in order to do Spiritual battle with the demons either summoned or released by cern. (not physical battle, he said)

And he expects some planetary collision causing chaos, but not yet.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd   Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 9:39 pm

Glad that you listened. Dove, and thanks for the summary. I've finished listening as well and came back here to post my own summary but you did the work for me. One thing I can say that you didn't; there was no woo to be found in this one. Oh yeah, and that Vatican thing you mentioned . . . to take place on 31 October! Halloween! Day of the dead!

By the way, Patch is a pre-trib guy. Hope y'all caught that. I've listened to many Patch audio's and heard him state this many times. In the first part of this one he says again as he's said many times, "I believe in the doctrine of immanence".

Personally, I think he did us all a great service by sharing his unique view of 23 September. This radio show was obviously recorded yesterday 22 September and I'm glad it didn't post until today. That way no one can accuse him of making up some kind of story after the fact.

I hope y'all will all listen. It's a goodie.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd   Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 10:23 pm

I looked up that Concordia thing Patch mentioned around the 75 minute mark and the logo being an ouroboros. Yup! Stylized snake eating it's tail logo all right. More info on Concordia below.

https://www.concordia.net/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concordia_Summit

Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd Concordia_Logo

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd   Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 8:19 am

Joel Richardson also laid out a good case why the Sept 23 alignment was not that special and this was months ago.  The secular world and anti-Christians love these "swing and misses" by the so-called Christian prophecy experts.  There's certainly signs for sure, but too many look at the ones that are birthed in the minds of men rather than the actual signs found in the Word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd   Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony Patch: The 7-year Tribulation Begins Sept. 23rd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: