Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Russia and real Russians a revelation to many foreigners

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Russia and real Russians a revelation to many foreigners Empty
PostSubject: Russia and real Russians a revelation to many foreigners   Russia and real Russians a revelation to many foreigners I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:24 pm

This video also got a tear out me, cause I saw what is missing here, yes there are good helpful people but I have not seen this very often.
People of many nations are good, it is the governments that are not and portray them as other than. dave.

The video that you are about to see has collected nearly four million views in four days. It shows real Russia and real Russians, which became a revelation to many foreigners worldwide.

The video does not show Russians as alcoholics, drug addicts, or subhuman creatures that are no pleasant to dominate over. The video shows Russians as they are. Many people living all over the globe could hardly hold back their tears while watching the video. Here are just a few examples of what people wrote in comments:

- im from china. im a man, but i cried. i dont know why i cant see this in my country. maybe my country can catch up with France, Russia, USA, in several decades, maybe we can solve the problem of environment in long term, but i dont know whether i can see this in my country during my life.

http://english.pravda.ru/news/russia/16-05-2013/124577-real_russia-0/

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Russia and real Russians a revelation to many foreigners   Russia and real Russians a revelation to many foreigners I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Russia got their wake up call with an asteroid. Looking forward to them showing up here soon.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Russia and real Russians a revelation to many foreigners   Russia and real Russians a revelation to many foreigners I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:53 pm

I watch The Amazing Race and I think it's interesting to see which peoples in their respective countries are friendly to a bunch of stressed out, needy Americans. Most of them are awesome and it sometimes makes me cry to see that regular people don't hate us simply because we're American.

It also makes me happy to see that most of the racers are also very nice when they are in other countries. I guess the meanest country I've seen is Germany. I think in the city, they would let an American ask directions forever before someone helps. But! Everywhere else they have been mostly friendly.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Russia and real Russians a revelation to many foreigners   Russia and real Russians a revelation to many foreigners I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Maybe Americans need to install drive cams too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russia and real Russians a revelation to many foreigners   Russia and real Russians a revelation to many foreigners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russia and real Russians a revelation to many foreigners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: