Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edgar Cayce, Six-fingered Giants and the Supernatural Creation Gods of Atlantis: Part 1, Part 2....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Edgar Cayce, Six-fingered Giants and the Supernatural Creation Gods of Atlantis: Part 1, Part 2.... Empty
PostSubject: Edgar Cayce, Six-fingered Giants and the Supernatural Creation Gods of Atlantis: Part 1, Part 2....   Edgar Cayce, Six-fingered Giants and the Supernatural Creation Gods of Atlantis: Part 1, Part 2.... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 9:51 pm

Edgar Cayce, Six-fingered Giants and the Supernatural Creation Gods of Atlantis: Part 1, Part 2.... Edgar-Cayce

27 SEPTEMBER, 2017 - 22:50 JIM VIEIRA

Edgar Cayce, Six-fingered Giants and the Supernatural Creation Gods of Atlantis: Part 1

“The primitive mind does not invent myths, it experiences them.” -- Carl Jung For nearly 30 years I have returned to the famous “Sleeping Prophet” Edgar Cayce’s readings as a road map to try and...

READ MORE

ABOUT EDGAR CAYCE, SIX-FINGERED GIANTS AND THE SUPERNATURAL CREATION GODS OF ATLANTIS: PART 1

Edgar Cayce, Six-fingered Giants and the Supernatural Creation Gods of Atlantis: Part 1, Part 2.... Six-fingered-Giants-and-the-Supernatural-Creation-Gods-of-Atlantis

28 SEPTEMBER, 2017 - 01:48 JIM VIEIRA

Edgar Cayce, Six-fingered Giants and the Supernatural Creation Gods of Atlantis: Part 2

This is the second part of a two-part article. Read Part 1 In Plato’s Symposium (189–190 AD), Aristophanes displays knowledge of an ancient myth of the androgyne, according to which our original...

READ MORE

ABOUT EDGAR CAYCE, SIX-FINGERED GIANTS AND THE SUPERNATURAL CREATION GODS OF ATLANTIS: PART 2
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Edgar Cayce, Six-fingered Giants and the Supernatural Creation Gods of Atlantis: Part 1, Part 2.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Cayce, Six-fingered Giants and the Supernatural Creation Gods of Atlantis: Part 1, Part 2....   Edgar Cayce, Six-fingered Giants and the Supernatural Creation Gods of Atlantis: Part 1, Part 2.... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 10:04 am

I have an opinion on Edger Casey, which came first for me on a visit to the Association for Research and Enlightenment, the organization in Virginia Beach, founded on his body of work.
We were guests at the (extremely nice house) of one of the executive officers, and at the dinner table the talk was of 'spirits' they had seen in the house, and our very refined hostess said, 'oh yes, we welcome them all..'
Eeek.  Then my room was in the separate, stand alone guesthouse.  Guess who went 2 nights with no sleep. 
Then about 30 years later came the exposure to Seth's books.

I feel Casey was hearing 'familiar spirits', but I don't want to try to quantify who-what they are.  Some seem to sincerely want to help.  Others, like Seth, have a true antichrist agenda.
But, they are a part of the massive diversion I think, and we should give no place to them.  Why should we when we can go straight to the Source and Provider of All and the Sure Voice over all that we seek.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Edgar Cayce, Six-fingered Giants and the Supernatural Creation Gods of Atlantis: Part 1, Part 2....
Page 1 of 1