Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heads up for November the 4th...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josephus

Josephus

Heads up for November the 4th... Empty
PostSubject: Heads up for November the 4th...   Heads up for November the 4th... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 2:29 pm

I don't know if this has been posted already, or not, so sorry if it already has. Antifa is threatening revolution to begin on Nov. 4th. Now I do not believe they are big or strong enough yet to bring that to being, but they do have the capability to cause some havoc in some of our bigger cities. For those of us in smaller towns, especially smaller Southern towns, I don't think there is much to be concerned about. However, if you live in or around a larger city, or if you have to travel through a larger city on after Nov. 4th, this is a situation you may want to keep an eye on.

antifa Plans Anarchy/Revolution
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Heads up for November the 4th...   Heads up for November the 4th... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 7:45 pm

I saw this Josephus... It does look bad if it comes to be and with the way things are going, I'd be sure to have extra lead, and food  and not go to crowded areas..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads up for November the 4th...   Heads up for November the 4th... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 9:13 pm

Known about for a short time.
Posted the article from past General warning that if "they accept money (Soros) for these things, then they are considered mercenaries" our enemies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads up for November the 4th...   Heads up for November the 4th... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 9:15 pm

Just beware "they" may do these things in concert with N. Korea and you will be distracted from preparing for that!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Heads up for November the 4th...   Heads up for November the 4th... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 9:29 pm

Agreed Spring .... "they" are not our friends in any  form or way but wish to destroy .     - there are a lot of distractors popping up  and  attempting to divide  and distract.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Heads up for November the 4th...   Heads up for November the 4th... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Who does this sound like..   more and more...
3:1  This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 
2Ti 3:2  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 
2Ti 3:3  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 
2Ti 3:4  Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 
2Ti 3:5  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 
2Ti 3:6  For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 
2Ti 3:7  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.   Thanks to e Sword for the copy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heads up for November the 4th...   Heads up for November the 4th... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heads up for November the 4th...
Page 1 of 1