Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!) Empty
PostSubject: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!)   Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 12:00 pm

Mister Trump . . . BUILD THAT WALL!

Who wants to take a bet that she is one of those dreamers?

And here we have this stupid story about a Latino woman named Chata grabbing a guy's MAGA hat, and saying his free speech is genocide, and that she hates America. WTF!!! IF SHE HATES AMERICA, SHE SHOULD JUST GO HOME!!! No one is keeping her here! How asinine could anyone be? Take a look at this video if you have not seen it already, this went viral for obvious reasons. WARNING, once you start watching you won’t be able to stop watching until the end. Unbelievable!

ROUGH LANGUAGE – SECOND WARNING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv_yVqJ_l9c

The video above shows precisely what happens when communist college professors, who are obviously enemies of the United States working from foreign soil, pump the students full of hate America BULLS**T right from America's own college campuses. Obviously the professors have no limits whatsoever if the brainwashing they do produces the results you see in this video. It is clearly war time, and time for a good cleansing. Obviously the rope is around America's neck tightly enough to prevent any action from an official level, but the writing is on the wall, action of one form or another is going to have to be taken or it is curtains for America.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!)   Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 5:55 pm

Her sickness-blindness-brainwashed indoctrination is demonically fueled.  Hands down.

"This" is the 'fruit of the tree',  I guess?

The people behind the counter did a good job of representing the prevailing thought that these things can be resolved with enough sugar coated give and take, and "acknowledgement of everyone's concerns"...which is the prevailing insanity of the day.

Only just the few seem to realize what, or who we're really dealing with.
Oh baby, I can easily see persecution on the horizon.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!)   Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 9:08 pm

Wonder why they keep recording and showing her all the time....it sure looks like, even though they say they are neutral, they are not really!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!)   Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Yaddy, it looked to me to be recorded on a smart phone by the man whose MAGA hat was taken. He would naturally keep the woman in frame as much as possible for evidence.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!)   Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 3:28 am

Of course...I don't have a smart phone, so I guess I wasn't thinking that kinda thought!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UPDATE: AFTER STUDENT STEALS MAGA HAT, POLICE DELIVER JUSTICE THAT WILL DESTROY HER LIFE   Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 6:45 am

UPDATE: AFTER STUDENT STEALS MAGA HAT, POLICE DELIVER JUSTICE THAT WILL DESTROY HER LIFE

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Mark Webster for Liberty Writers reports, Last month, at University of California, Riverside, a leftist student named Edith Macias stole a Make America Great Again hat off the head of a Republican student. Video of the event has since gone viral. See the report here: https://youtu.be/kDDPi9dsMiw

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!)   Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder – Rough Language Warning (VERY RED ALERT!)
Page 1 of 1