Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded  Empty
PostSubject: Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded    Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:50 am

No one will satisfy my curiosity until I see dead, injured and blood!
You could do that for us that don't believe!
How about it?
Take a film crew with!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded    Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:59 am

Where is the horror, I have not seen one video or any pictures of anything but peoples feet running, cops taking cover .. no cops tending to any injured no EMT's administering aid ... nothing!
Where are true pictures, where are the CRISIS ACTORS?
SHOW ME!
Now up to 600 injured 50 or more dead ... nothing to show it is not a False Flag Event just a lot of story and talk and vids of people running around.. looks like some very poor amateur film award submission.

When in a war zone do you do this, call grandma?
Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded  44f42a10

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded    Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 10:00 am

Hey at least with the Marathon we could see real pictures of them putting fake blood on the Crisis Actors under cover of the smoke!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded    Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 10:36 am

Remind anyone else besides me of Sandy Hook? Never once saw a picture of a dead kid. Saw plenty of crisis actors though.

I want to see the names of the dead here! I want enough proof published to be able to verify and track that these people really existed.

All those 22,000 people that were at that concert, most with with cell phones and video recording capability . . . I want to see someone taking a bullet. I know, gross, but we've had enough lies. I'm sick of lies!

I'm not saying nobody died or was injured in Vegas. I just want verifiable proof.

I want our president to see the truth (whatever that truth is) and to have photos taken and present the same in a televised special address to the nation on ALL TV and radio channels.

I don't want much, huh?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded    Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 8:15 pm

How many hospitals, must have all been over run where the pictures?
How many morgues must have been over run, where the pictures?
With all the people running, with 50+ people dead on the ground, I could not see a 1 when crowd moved.. DID YOU???
50+ would be all over the place and take 2 peeps to move!
No large Blood Spots ANYWHERE.
Who is the last to leave?????

THE DEAD!!!!

Did ANYONE SEE A HEARSE OR CORONERS VEHICLES???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded    Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 8:17 pm

oh oh I get it!

They turned to zombies and walked away!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded    Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump You Need to view the Dead and Wounded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: