Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beast System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
billetman

billetman

The Beast System Empty
PostSubject: The Beast System   The Beast System I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 4:26 am

I've read thru this website twice (and probably will again) and found it to be the most thorough and infomative I've found concerning the mark and what lies ahead.

http://www.markbeast.org/index.html
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Beast System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast System   The Beast System I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 5:46 pm

I've been reading this on and off through the day. Good stuff. Thanks much.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

The Beast System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast System   The Beast System I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 7:02 pm

Should be called "Beast from the Black Swamp"
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

The Beast System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast System   The Beast System I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 3:36 am

I'm afraid calling it a "swamp" is being far too kind. This system is pure evil, from the bowels of hell, and being directed by satan, the Master of Deception. The catholic church, along with the fallen protestant church are so deceived, to their destruction.
The saddest this is that it is so right before our eyes, and it's been there all along, right in our faces, and so few realize it, or refuse to even consider it. It brings Matthew 7:13-14 to mind:

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and few find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beast System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast System   The Beast System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beast System
Page 1 of 1