Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs Empty
PostSubject: Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs   Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 11:07 am

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/436/753/272/free-rebecca-bredow-end-her-unlawful-imprisonment-now/

Back story:
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/refusal-vaccinate-child-gets-mom-jail-time-deeper-analysis

"When they came for me..."

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs   Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 11:54 pm

Now we know what "calling evil good and good evil" looks like. 

Remember me telling you that i was working on my birth records because someone else owns my name? i worked very long hours every day for almost 2 years now, studying, asking questions, trying to find out how things work to do the right thing, to get it corrected and to pay the taxes i presumably owe. For all the calls made, all the trips to talk to people in every conceivable office, i did not find one official who knows anything or was willing to offer assistance. i did however end up getting my "driver's license" suspended, not because of a bad "driving record" since mine is virtually perfect but because someone somewhere has the feeling that i'm probably not healthy enough to "drive" a "car". Lucky for me i'm healthy enough to ride a bike. ("*" means look that up in a law dictionary).

i live alone in the middle of nowhere. Walking to the mailbox is a journey and the closest place to buy food is the dollar store, about 45 minutes by bike one way (when you're going downhill, some hills are so steep and high i have to walk). Then buy only so much as will fit in a back pack. If i want to get a job, there are 2 small businesses within an hours walking distance. So my point is, the "public servants" like to look like they care about people but they don't. They view us as farm animals on a plantation and care only so much as they can make a profit on it.

If you think you are protected under the "Constitution", you're (legally) not. None of us ever made it to the USA and of course it's all your fault for trusting the people doing your paperwork, for not knowing the law (good luck with that) and for not knowing how to take care of your business. 

If you haven't watched this series yet, i suggest you do. It's history 101 - the part you never heard.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWL497aO9jFaaSlOmdA7B_A
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs   Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:09 am

Agreed... I have not taken  any of the "grown up"  shots for the flu, shingles nor anything else and have yet to have caught anything as bad as the flu those around me have- which did take the shot.  I don't know what would happen if I were forced ...In the future I could see it being forced on adults as well.
 Lovisa- That shows  the sad shape of the world, Yes you must have gotten someone irritated  ... Are you able to get anything like amazon's prime pantry delivered there where you are? I use it for non perishable food at good prices.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs   Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:15 am

Quote:  Are you able to get anything like amazon's prime pantry delivered there where you are? I use it for non perishable food at good prices.

Good thinking, Bordercollie!  Even meats, fruits, juices can be gotten, but regrettably at a hefty price. 
Then there's protein, green and red powder drinks to fill in the gaps.

What a difficult predicament, Lovisa. Is there a church anywhere near you that might provide some assistance?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs   Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:29 pm

Thanks for the good suggestions ladies. i'm fine actually, having some food put away for a rainy day. i just  like to pick up some basics like eggs, butter and tobacco. It's really great exercise getting out and riding and i feel really great by the time i get home. But then there are those thunderstorm days when it just wouldn't be healthy or wise. i'm thinking about moving or at least staying in the suburbs where services are more accessible before winter arrives. But my point was, whatever their "legal" reasons might have been for doing what they did, they acted without soul or conscience. Also, i'd give them a zero on communication skills.

Anyway, if the lady does not wish to inject poisons into her daughter and/or risk one of the side effects listed on the label, then to force her to go against her conscience and better judgment goes against natural law. And that is what i'm talking about here. There is an ungodly system overlaying the true one and it has crept in so incrementally that no one appears to have noticed. What i hear people saying is "heh, you can't do that! that's illegal!" but it's not (it is in reality but not under the "laws"/agreements we have made). 

i must have posted the link to those videos above three times over the years but have yet to have anyone comment on them. i'm not sure why. Disagree? Don't have time? Doesn't fit the paradigm? Oh well. Anyway thanks ladies. It's great having sisters like you and it will be a great day when we all meet in paradise.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs   Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 3:09 am

I have watched some videos....I also refuse to have any vaccines...never had any flu shots or whatever.....I have had the common cold....and all the childhood illnesses like measles german measles mumps and whatever was doing the rounds when a child.....I also live "out of town" but am blessed to be able to "drive" the 16odd miles once a week to get supplies....I also have a very understanding doctor, who is a Viertnamese and was a refugee...he understands and we often have discussions about all kinds of "things" I am also getting on in age....I think he respects "age" if you know what I mean....all the best Lovisa...God bless and keep you real good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs   Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition to free Mom jailed over vaxxs
Page 1 of 1