Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Padre Pio told Father Amorth: ‘Satan has been introduced into the bosom of the Church.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Padre Pio told Father Amorth: ‘Satan has been introduced into the bosom of the Church.....   Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:21 am

Padre Pio told Father Amorth: ‘Satan has been introduced into the bosom of the Church and he will within a very short time come to rule a false Church.’ SQ-THIS IS THE TRUE 3RD SECRET OF FATIMA IN PART!

Padre Pio: “Satan Will Come To Rule A False Church”

gloria.tv

“Around 1960 the famous Roman exorcist Gabriele Amorth (+2016) met Padre Pio of Pietrelcina (+1968) and talked with him about the third secret of Fatima. Amorth speaks about this in an interview from 2011, published only recently as a book entitled ‘The Best Kept Secret of Fatima’.

Padre Pio told Father Amorth: ‘Satan has been introduced into the bosom of the Church and he will within a very short time come to rule a false Church.’ Amorth says that Padre Pio was ‘really tormented’ by one issue that is ‘the great apostasy within the Church’.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Padre Pio told Father Amorth: ‘Satan has been introduced into the bosom of the Church.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1