Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josephus

Josephus

George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation Empty
PostSubject: George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation   George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 12:15 pm

Look for Soros' "Open Society" Foundation to become even more of a problem! Did this transfer happen to transpire in time for the Nov 4th, Antifa calamity?

George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation, Creating an Instant Giant

George Soros, who built one of the world’s largest fortunes through a famous series of trades, has turned over nearly $18 billion to Open Society Foundations, according to foundation officials, a move that transforms both the philanthropy he founded and the investment firm supplying its wealth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation   George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Trump, Freeze Soros's accounts along with his family, track down where the money is going and freeze all organizations NOW, THEN, STRIP CITIZENSHIP OF ENTIRE FAMILY AND PUT ON LEAKY LIFE RAFT IN MIDDLE OF ATLANTIC!
IF THEY DON'T LIKE THAT ... WELL YOU KNOW WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO BENEDICT ARNOLDS, RIGHT?

Several other countries want him too, maybe we can send each a piece, eh?
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation   George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 5:56 pm

I agree. His assets should be frozen, and he should be charged with sedition and/or treason.
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation   George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 7:01 pm

Soros the game is up, Why would you need 18 billion?
I believe I know who you really are

George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation Santa-10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation   George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation
Page 1 of 1