Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FELLOW PEOPLE:: URANIUM ONE IS WAY BIGGER THAN ONE CAN IMMAGINE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FELLOW PEOPLE:: URANIUM ONE IS WAY BIGGER THAN ONE CAN IMMAGINE Empty
PostSubject: FELLOW PEOPLE:: URANIUM ONE IS WAY BIGGER THAN ONE CAN IMMAGINE   FELLOW PEOPLE:: URANIUM ONE IS WAY BIGGER THAN ONE CAN IMMAGINE I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 10:52 pm

I just watched Lou Dobbs.
There is a witness that has the goods/info.
That witness was asked by the 0bama Administration to sign a non-disclosure.
That is illegal. Congress cannot be denied access to a witness.

Now we learn that the following are on the TREASON LIST:

AG HOLDER
OBAMA
LYNCH
ROSENSTEIN
CLINTONS
MUELLER
COMEY AND OTHERS IN FBI
More
REID? BLM..

What has resulted here is that in this sale the US now has to Import Uranium for the existing
Nuclear Reactors in the Country at the Expense of Tax Payers since we like electricity to power homes and appliances..
THESE TRAITORS MADE MONEY OFF THE SALE AT YOUR EXPENSE!!!!
The Russians Own 60% so we have to import from where? read lines above.. that's right, from them.
This is the Reason the Bundy family members are being held.. Oregon BLM and Nevada BLM lands had minerals the Traitors wanted to pillage and sell for personal proffit. And they were in the way!
Back to top Go down

FELLOW PEOPLE:: URANIUM ONE IS WAY BIGGER THAN ONE CAN IMMAGINE
Page 1 of 1