Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released

Go down 
AuthorMessage

John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released Empty
PostSubject: John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released   John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 9:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released   John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 9:38 pm

Let's be CLEAR MCCAIN... YOU CAN LEAVE ANY TIME BEFORE ANOTHER CAPTURE!!

Half-baked, spurious nationalism...... an astounding statement since nationalism by its very definition means "loyalty and devotion to a nation; especially," via Merriam Webster. It is also described as "patriotic feelings, principles and efforts," by Google, so one has to wonder how the new darling of the left, McCain, justifies calling people that feel "loyalty and devotion" to the U.S., "unpatriotic."

In that one statement alone, John McCain declared himself a globalist and called those that expect their leader to put "America First," unpatriotic.

John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released Trump-globalism-quote

Let that sink in for a second, because he admitted the biggest open secret in politics, that establishment Republicans along with establishment Democratic believe that American taxpayers and voters should be sacrificed on the alter of "international obligations" aka globalism, exactly what Americans rejected when they handed President Trump enough electoral college votes to make him President of the United States of America.

Of course the fish wrap of newspapers, the NYT, ran to another globalist mouthpiece, former Vice president Joe Biden for a quote on McCain's speech:

Quote :
Mr. Biden said he took the speech as a pointed message, if not to Mr. Trump, then to the nation. “I think he was delivering a message to the country, to his colleagues and to any of the opinion makers that would listen, and that is, ‘Look, this is serious stuff, our role in the world is not guaranteed, democracy is not guaranteed, we know how to do this and, damn it, we’d better focus and know what’s at stake.’”
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released   John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 10:30 am

Hearing that speech made my blood boil for both then and now. For what he did back then to get better treatment, and, in my mind, stabbed his fellow servicemen in the back. And now because so many people call him a war hero and he lets them, plus he acts as though he knows all when it comes to war and has never seen a situation he didn't think we should turn into a war. Traitor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released   John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: