Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revelation 18. What is a Global City.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sansanoy

Revelation 18. What is a Global City.  Empty
PostSubject: Revelation 18. What is a Global City.    Revelation 18. What is a Global City.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 12:20 pm

I make no conclusions here. I post this for the community here and those high up that watch this site, but do not post, to consider and make their own conclusions.

What is a Global City?

A global city, also called world city or sometimes alpha city or world center, is a city generally considered to be an important node in the global economic system. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_city

Which Cities are Global Cities?

• Alpha ++ cities are cities most integrated with the global economy: London, New York City
  • Alpha + cities are advanced service niches for the global economy: Singapore, Hong Kong, Paris, Beijing, Tokyo, Dubai, Shanghai
  • Alpha level cities (sorted in to Alpha cities and Alpha − cities) are cities that link major economic regions into the world economy:

• Alpha cities: Sydney, São Paulo, Milan, Chicago, Mexico City, Mumbai, Moscow, Frankfurt, Madrid, Warsaw, Johannesburg, Toronto, Seoul, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Amsterdam, Brussels, Los Angeles
    • Alpha − cities: Dublin, Melbourne, Washington, New Delhi, Bangkok, Zurich, Vienna, Taipei, Buenos Aires, Stockholm, San Francisco, Guangzhou, Manila, Bogotá, Miami, Luxembourg, Riyadh, Santiago, Barcelona, Tel Aviv, Lisbon

Consider Revelation 18 which describes the destruction of a global city and think about the cities listed above. Revelation 18 may refer to one of the above Global Alpha cities.

“Alas! Alas! You great city,
    you mighty city, Babylon!
For in a single hour your judgment has come.”
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 18. What is a Global City.    Revelation 18. What is a Global City.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 6:59 pm

in order to try and answer or discuss this before it gets pushed off of the board by spam, in a nutshell, it is my strong opinion that the "city" is NYC as representative of the USA being literal end times babylon.   The fact that the the damnable UN is located in NYC, and NYC would be associated with all of the occult practices as well as the almost unanimous condemnation of anything dealing with Israel....NYC is tied hand to hand to London as the two are the financial center of the world.....
Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 18. What is a Global City.    Revelation 18. What is a Global City.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:40 am

I haven't come to a conclusion yet. It could be here or it may be a new city 100 years from now. I sort of lean toward LA because its a global city in the financial sense, and the cultural sense (As a cultural/sin exporter). I think the combo of both is crucial. I figure if nothing else LA is a good model to imagine what this city will look like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 18. What is a Global City.    Revelation 18. What is a Global City.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revelation 18. What is a Global City.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: