Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ColonelZ and Spring – (and Everyone Else Too) – READ THIS PLEASE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

ColonelZ and Spring – (and Everyone Else Too) – READ THIS PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: ColonelZ and Spring – (and Everyone Else Too) – READ THIS PLEASE   ColonelZ and Spring – (and Everyone Else Too) – READ THIS PLEASE I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 9:19 pm

Change is in the air!  People have been complaining, and rightly so, about not being able to get a decent conversation going due to topics disappearing off of the top page before they can even be seen. I just got another complaint today. I don’t like complaints. I’ve set the board display number per page to 50, years ago, and it’s the maximum number allowed by the software. I’ve, over the years, asked nicely, hinted nicely, hinted not so nicely, established temporary pins for important topics . . . 

and . . . 

well if anything had worked I wouldn’t be writing this now would I?

New topic stats for today (so far) – 26 October 2017

SPRING = 17

COLONELZ = 19

. . . and it’s like this almost every day!

Today is the last day that this is going to happen.

Starting tomorrow . . . that’s 27 October 2017 for the calendar challenged, I expect ColonelZ and Spring to start a NEW topic header dated with the current date and all the clutter that accumulates daily from these two will be posted to THAT NEW DATED TOPIC! You two guys got that?

I’ve already started NEW TPOICS for you both dated with tomorrows date as an example. USE THOSE TOPICS and create new ones every day hereafter to post into or risk having the “delete finger of death” (that would be MY finger) cleaning the front page.

IF you find something really world shattering, gotta talk about it important and want to dialog about it that’s OK to place on the fromt page outside of your special safe places. I expect y’all to actually write something about WHY you think we should discuss this if it hits outside where you post your dailies. I know that requires effort. I do it, others do it, and you are expected to start doing it too.

I know there’s going to be some pissing and moaning . . . . take it to Delfi! I won’t be hearing it! If Delfi overrides me on this then

I’ll BE OUT OF HERE! Y’all can find yourselves a new administrator / moderator.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : un-pin topic)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ColonelZ and Spring – (and Everyone Else Too) – READ THIS PLEASE   ColonelZ and Spring – (and Everyone Else Too) – READ THIS PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 10:17 pm

i really like this new format. thanks
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ColonelZ and Spring – (and Everyone Else Too) – READ THIS PLEASE   ColonelZ and Spring – (and Everyone Else Too) – READ THIS PLEASE I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 4:40 pm

OK, unpinning this today as I think things are working out quite nicely. Thanks all for the positive comments and PM's. Spring seems happy with things and ColonelZ is MIA at the moment. Hopefully he'll be back soon. He posted some interesting stuff.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: ColonelZ and Spring – (and Everyone Else Too) – READ THIS PLEASE   ColonelZ and Spring – (and Everyone Else Too) – READ THIS PLEASE I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 5:21 pm

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ColonelZ and Spring – (and Everyone Else Too) – READ THIS PLEASE   ColonelZ and Spring – (and Everyone Else Too) – READ THIS PLEASE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ColonelZ and Spring – (and Everyone Else Too) – READ THIS PLEASE
Page 1 of 1