Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 9:22 pm

Put 'em in here.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 10:23 am

uh what are you looking for? 
and out of curiosity i clicked the green bar and gave a unintended -
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 10:26 am

spring2 wrote:
uh what are you looking for? 
and out of curiosity i clicked the green bar and gave a unintended -

Go check the pinned topics section. Your questions will be answered.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Major Cities Schedule :: Nov 4 antifa,   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:11 am

Major Cities Schedule :: Nov 4 antifa,
'PLEASE TAKE ALL THE WARNINGS AND DRILLS SERIOUSLY, CONCERNING THE ANTIFA RIOTS AND NORTH KOREAN ESCALATION- EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO GO POSTAL:GET LAST MINUTE PREPS IN ORDER-

I live in Illinois, and I'm a long time listener of yours and have emailed you before. I am a teacher at a school on the grounds of a military base, I need to be vague so I'm not found out. Yesterday our principal informed the staff that the entire base, which borders two different communities, would be having a mass readiness drill, with increased activities beyond the usual monthly siren tests. Law enforcement/first responders for both towns have been notified, and we were told to make sure our kids are immediately brought inside if at recess when sirens go off, otherwise business as usual. With all of the chatter concerned ng the NK situation, I thought this was relevant.God Bless You and keep you,

**********ANTIFA RIOT SCHEDULE: NOVEMBER 4, 2017
The information below was gathered from ANTIFA flyers posted in cities across America advertising their plan to riot on Nov. 4, 2017. Citizens avoid these locations at the times indicated. Share to friends or family if they live in these cities or anyone will be traveling there.

SEATTLE, WA
Time: 12 PM Location: 4th Ave. & James St.
Seattle City Hall Plaza

PORTLAND, OR
Time: 2 PM Location: Salmon St. Fountain

SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Time: 3 PM Location: Union Square

LOS ANGELES, CA
Time: 1 PM Location: Pershing Square

PHILADELPHIA, PA
Time: 2 PM Location: Thomas Paine Plaza
1401 John F. Kennedy Blvd.

HONOLULU, HI
Time: 9:30 AM Location: Ala Moana Park (EWA Side)

CLEVELAND, OH
Time: 1 PM Location: Public Square

CHICAGO, IL
Time: 1 PM Location: 219 S. Dearborn, Federal Plaza

BOSTON, MA
Time: 4 PM Location: 1 Franklin St., Shoppers Plaza

AUSTIN, TX
Time: 1 PM Location: 422 Guadalupe St., Republic Square Park

ATLANTA, GA
Time: 4 PM Location: Euclid & Moreland Ave. NE
Little 5 Points / Findlay Plaza

published Oct 25, 2017
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Double Plague' Outbreak Could Be Man Made? Airborne Pneumonic Plague Prompts Black Death Warnings In Nine Countries & Territories   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:30 am

http://allnewspipeline.com/Airborne_Pneumonic_Plague_Outbreak_May_Be_Man_Made.php
October 26, 2017
'Double Plague' Outbreak Could Be Man Made? Airborne Pneumonic Plague Prompts Black Death Warnings In Nine Countries & Territories
- Plague Researcher & Fetish Murderer Visited Madagascar Prior To Outbreak
PlagueMada234.jpg
By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine
After having read reports that the deadly plague outbreak in Madagascar which has killed over 120 people with another 1,300 infected, has prompted health warnings in nine other countries due to the fear the infection could spread via flights from Madagascar, it certainly piqued my interested when a report from POTR blog showed up in my email box, asking if this latest outbreak was man made and deliberate.
According to a professor of microbiology and immunology at the University of Texas, Dr Ashok Chopra, this latest large outbreak in Madagascar is more disturbing because "Most of the cases in the past have been of the bubonic plague but if you look at this particular outbreak, 70 percent of the cases are pneumonic plague, which is the most deadly form of the disease."
Pneumonic plague, often referred to as the Black Death, is far more infectious and deadly than bubonic plague because it is airborne, and it is pneumonic plague that was responsible for wiping out one third of the population in Europe in medieval times.
The nine countries and territories that have been listed as "priority countries in the African region for plague preparedness and readiness by virtue of having trade and travel links to Madagascar," are Comoros, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, La Réunion (France), Seychelles, South Africa, and Tanzania," as shown in the map below, via The Sun.
WHO reported in early October they had delivered nearly 1.2 million doses of antibiotics and released US$1.5 million dollars in emergency funds to fight plague in Madagascar and while minor outbreaks have been seen in there before, this latest outbreak, which some have dubbed a "double plague," because it is spread two different ways, by fleas and by people, has caused a widespread panic.

BIZARRE CONNECTIONS AND TWISTS
A little after 9:00 am on October 26, POTR blog put out a tweet, a video and referenced an article on their blog, but the tweet alone was enough to have my search engines cranking, when they stated "Is it coincidence that the world's top #Plague researcher & #Fetish murderer visited #Madagascar prior to #pandemic?"
Wait.... what?? That was my first reaction, then I clicked the article, then each of the sources listed beneath the article, and there were definitely enough bizarre connections and twists to hold my attention.
Obviously the team at POTR has been digging into this for a while because back on August 5, 2017, they made the following statement "Reported captured in national #manhunt, a #Northwestern #PneumonicPlague researcher accused of murdering 1 of his gay 3some #Outbreak next??"
The manhunt referred to was Wyndham Lathem, who together with a man named Andrew Warren planned, then implemented the sick and twisted murder of Lathem's boyfriend, 26-year-old Trenton
James Cornell-Duranleau. The crime was brutal as the victim had been stabbed dozens of times, and the two perpetrators went on the run at the end of July 2017 and turned themselves in on August 4th, hence the #manhunt reference.
The reference to "#Northwestern #PneumonicPlague," was the fact that Lathem was a microbiologist at Northwestern University, and his lab specifically studied "the virulent form of Yersinia pestis, the gram-negative bacterium that causes pneumonic and bubonic plague in humans." (Source)
According to that same sourced article "He had a successful career as an independent investigator, including participating in recent scientific conferences on chemical and biological terrorism defense."
Lathem had been in contact with the Pasteur Institute in France in 2016, to potentially lead a research lab there. According to a press release issued by the organization on August 9, 2017, and shared with The Scientist, a scientific committee in charge of recruitment had approved Lathem’s application to head a research unit at the end of 2016.
But “Wyndham Lathem did not receive security clearance from the French authorities (Ministry of research). This clearance is essential for positions, which involve working with dangerous pathogens. No reason was given for Lathem’s security clearance being denied. The recruitment was not pursued. The offer was withdrawn at the beginning of 2017.” The Pasteur Institute’s press office would not provide further comment to The Scientist.
The next possible connection POTR made was that Lathem had publicly stated in a lecture that was published by Recording Archaeology in January 2017, that he has "recently took a trip to Madagascar." (Video here, he states that at the 2:34 minute mark)
THE TIMELINE
The video linked above was from the 22nd Annual Meeting of the EAA, August 31 - September 4, 2016.
Obviously Lathem's reference to having been in Madagascar "recently" had to occur before August 2016, which led me to take a look at the World Health Organization's website, specifically for their news on plague in Madagascar, where in their January 9, 2017 report, they stated the following:
On 6 December 2016, the Ministry of Health (MoH) in Madagascar alerted WHO of a suspected plague outbreak in Befotaka district, Atsimo Atsinanana region in the south-eastern part of the country. The district is outside the area known to be endemic area in Madagascar. No plague cases have been reported in this area since 1950.
As of 27 December 2016, 62 cases (6 confirmed, 5 probable, 51 suspected) including 26 deaths (case fatality rate of 42%) have been reported in two adjacent districts in two neighbouring regions of the country. 28 cases, including 10 deaths have been reported from Befotaka District in Atsimo-Atsinanana Region and 34 cases including 16 deaths have been reported from Iakora district in Ihorombe Region.
Of the 11 samples tested, 5 were positive for plague on rapid diagnostic test and 6 are now confirmed at Institut Pasteur laboratory. Of the total reported cases, 5 are classified as pneumonic plague cases and the remaining as bubonic plague.
Retrospective investigations carried out in those two districts showed that it is possible that the outbreak might have started in mid-August 2016.
Hence POTR's theory that "The time frame is right for him to have seeded Pneumonic Plague in Madagascar."
Their disclaimer: None of this proves that Wyndham Lathem is behind the outbreak, but it is coincidence enough that prudent persons might make preparations for a Global outbreak much like the World Bank just did yesterday (10/24).
Source links for everything referred to in the video above can be found at the bottom of their article at POTR blog.
Related: Global leaders simulated the 'inevitable' pandemic set to hit the world - and concluded we are not ready at all
BOTTOM LINE
Historically diseases, including the plague, have been used as a biological weapon, such as when the Japanese planes dropped plague-infested fleas over Chinese cities or distributed them by means of saboteurs in rice fields and along roads during the second world war (source), and Mongol army hurled plague-infected cadavers into the Crimean city of Caffa in the 1300s (Source).
As recently as 2014 it was reported that a laptop confiscated after a raid on an ISIS held territory found they have plans to weaponise bubonic plague.
So, while there is no conclusive proof that Lathem "seeded" Madagascar to cause the "double plague" outbreak, the fact that he was a top plague researcher, denied security clearance in France for a position he was trying to obtain, did visit Madagascar directly prior to the only WHO report of plague in Madagascar in 2016, and ended up being a murdering psychopath that killed because of a supposed "sexual fantasy," I felt POTR blog's theory was well worth highlighting.

epidemiology.jpg
Help Keep Independent Media Alive, Become A Patron for All News PipeLine at https://www.patreon.com/AllNewsPipeLine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UFO fears (but the Russian rocket test was to blame)   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:57 am

the dailymail.com

'I thought it was the end of the world': Enormous glowing ball over northern Siberia sparks UFO fears (but the Russian rocket test was to blame)

• Russian media has suggested two possible causes, the Northern lights or a Russian rocket test 

• It is likely the trace of the Topol rocket which was launched by the Russian military around the time

• Similar light was seen in the skies over Norway in December 2009, which was caused by a failed missile

• The peculiar spiral shaped light pattern was created from reflection of the sun in the leaking fuel

By WILL STEWART and SHIVALI BEST FOR MAILONLINE 
PUBLISHED: 05:37 EDT, 27 October 2017 UPDATED: 11:46 EDT, 27 October 2017

Russia has been hit by a wave of reports of a giant UFO in the sky last night with spectacular pictures of an enormous glowing ball illuminating northern Siberia.
Social media erupted with claims of 'aliens arriving' and locals in far flung parts of the country told of 'shivers down their spines'.
While the source of the light has not been confirmed, some have suggested that it was the the trace of a rocket launched by the Russian military that caused this extraordinary phenomenon in the night sky.
A similar light was seen in the skies over Norway in December 2009, which was caused by a failed missile. During that incident, the peculiar spiral shaped light pattern was created from reflection of the sun in the leaking fuel.
Scroll down for video 
Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 45BA381800000578-0-image-a-26_1509095219400

+13

Russia has been hit by a wave of reports of a giant UFO in the sky last night with spectacular pictures of an enormous glowing ball illuminating northern Siberia
Vasily Zubkov posted: 'I went out to smoke a cigarette and thought it was the end of the world.' 
The extraordinary scenes were captured by leading Siberian photographer Sergey Anisimov in the town of Salekhard which straddles the Arctic Circle.
'I was taken aback for a few minutes, not understanding what was happening,' he said.
'The glowing ball rose from behind the trees and moved in my direction.
'My first thought was about the most powerful searchlight, but the speed of changing everything around changed the idea of what was happening.
'The ball began to turn into an arc and gradually dissipated.'
After the multi-coloured light show was over he went home to find local children as young as five in the yard babbling about 'aliens' and 'the portal to another dimension', he said.
Some 520 miles further east, another photographer Alexey Yakovlev admitted to feeling scared as he witnessed the UFO spectacle at Strezhevoi, in the north of Tomsk region, reported The Siberian Times. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DOD Exercise To Simulate Nationwide Power Grid Blackout From Solar Storm During ANTIFA Protests In November   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:58 am

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/dod-exercise-simulate-nationwide-power-grid-blackout-solar-storm-antifa-protests-november/210581

DOD Exercise To Simulate Nationwide Power Grid Blackout From Solar Storm During ANTIFA Protests In November
Posted on October 27, 2017 by Admin
Stock Board Asset
According to The National Association for Amateur Radio (ARRL), elements of the US Department of Defense (DOD) will simulate a  “communications interoperability” training exercise across the United States on November 04-06. The announcement released on October 24 has not been widely distributed to the media, because the drill is simulating a total grid collapse and could spark public fear. 
Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 Maxresdefault-3-1024x576
Explained by Army MARS Program Manager Paul English,
Quote :
“This exercise will begin with a national massive coronal mass ejection eventwhich will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity,”

In July, we warned about the US government quietly preparing for a massive coronal mass ejection with the passage of an Executive Order— “Coordinating Efforts to Prepare the Nation for Space Weather Events”.
Here is snippet of section 1 of the executive order:   
Quote :
Space weather events, in the form of solar flares, solar energetic particles, and geomagnetic disturbances, occur regularly, some with measurable effects on critical infrastructure systems and technologies, such as the Global Positioning System (GPS), satellite operations and communication, aviation, and the electrical power grid. Extreme space weather events — those that could significantly degrade critical infrastructure — could disable large portions of the electrical power grid, resulting in cascading failures that would affect key services such as water supply, healthcare, and transportation. Space weather has the potential to simultaneously affect and disrupt health and safety across entire continents. Successfully preparing for space weather events is an all-of-nation endeavor that requires partnerships across governments, emergency managers, academia, the media, the insurance industry, non-profits, and the private sector.

Back in April 2017, we wrote an article titled ‘[url=http://stockboardasset.com/insights-and-research/nasa-solar-minimum-coming-us-govt-prepares/Yesterday%27s Broad Power Outage Likely Caused By Geomagnetic Storm]Yesterday’s Broad Power Outage Likely Caused By Geomagnetic Storm[/url]‘. While everyone thought terrorism was to blame, we correctly pointed out that large power failures in major US cities was due to an intense geomagnetic storm registering 8-10 on K-Planetary Index.
Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 Lower-Manhattan--1024x682
Earthsky.org provides an easy understanding of what is a cornoal mass ejection…
Quote :
A CME can launch a billion tons of plasma from the sun’s surface into space, at speeds of over a million miles per hour. Every so often, the sun burps.  But, unlike myself, when the sun burps, it does so with the power of 20 million nuclear bombs.  These hiccups are known as coronal mass ejections (CMEs)—powerful eruptions near the surface of the sun driven by kinks in the solar magnetic field.  The resulting shocks ripple through the solar system and can interrupt satellites and power grids on Earth.

Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 28505201-1024x910
 Back to the exercise on November 04-06,  the US Department of Defense headquarters entity will work with the US Army and US Air-Force MARS organizations and the Amateur Radio community to request status reports for 3,143 US counties. During the exercise, communication frequencies will use HF NVIS, VHF, UHF, and non-internet linked Amateur Radio repeaters.
In addition, Army MARS Program Manager Paul English said,
Quote :
We want to continue building on the outstanding cooperative working relationship with the ARRL and the Amateur Radio community,” English said. “We want to expand the use of the 60-meter interop channels between the military and amateur community for emergency communications, and we hope the Amateur Radio community will give us some good feedback on the use of both the 5-MHz interop and the new 13-MHz broadcast channels as a means of information dissemination during a very bad day scenario.

Full Report from The National Association for Amateur Radio (ARRL):
Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 Email-little-1
Bizarrely enough, this was first reported by Rob Dew of InfoWars, the US Department of Defense (DOD) training exercise will occur on ANTIFA’s day of rage across the United States.
Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 Screen-Shot-2017-10-26-at-11.31.22-AM
On refusefascism.org, a post titled: November 4 It Begins: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go! has more than 33,000 shares on Facebook…. The post explains what the group’s intentions are during the day of rage.
Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 Screen-Shot-2017-10-26-at-11.45.39-AM
The bottom line: The United States government is quietly preparing for a major space-weather event to paralyze communication systems and energy grids across the entire country. As a citizen, you’re not allowed to know this knowledge and frankly you will not be prepared—only the government will be. The writing is on the wall of what is coming through an executive order and DOD drills.
No wonder public trust with government is at historic lows, because you’re not allowed to know the truth.
Simultaneously, the wealthiest families who own mega corporations in the United States are plowing millions into their proxy armies called community organizing groups. Let’s just hope, a coronal mass ejection doesn’t occur when these severely misguided folks are protesting. 
Here is the curve ball: Is the United States really preparing for a North Korean EMP attack?
Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 Maxresdefault-4
Stock Board Asset
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WINTER COMING:: snow storm breaks 100 year-old record in northern British Colombia   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 12:01 pm

http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/anomalous-snow-storm-british-colombia-canada-breaks-100-year-old-record.html

Anomalous snow storm breaks 100 year-old record in northern British Colombia, Canada

This year is record-breaking for anomalous weather events.

Following destructive hurricanes in the Caribbeans, wild forest fires in California and up to the border with Canada, now British Colombia is hit by record-breaking that broke an almost 10-year record on October 24, 2017.

Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 Snow-bc-1
Anomalous snow storm hits nothern BC on October 25 2017. via CBC
[size]
The record-breaking snowfall knocked out power to thousands of customers Tuesday and shut down bus routes in northeast B.C.
By
 Strange Sounds
 -
Oct 26, 2017

[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Role-Player Registration: Oklahoma (IS THIS WHERE THE NEXT FALSE FLAG WILL BE?)   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 12:04 pm

http://whistleblowerjeff.holyspiritwind.net/2017/10/24/role-player-registration-oklahoma-is-this-where-the-next-false-flag-will-be/

[size=43]Whistleblower Jeff 
If its happening we have it here!

[/size]

• HolySpiritWind

Role-Player Registration: Oklahoma (IS THIS WHERE THE NEXT FALSE FLAG WILL BE?)

Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 22552539_806914682822155_1164323220785804455_n
Get PAID $475 to assist the Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Texas National Guard in Oklahoma City as a Casualty Role Player (CRP) the week of 30 OCTOBER thru 02 NOVEMBER 2017work4hds.com/apply

Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 Human-Domain-Solutions-logo--2

Role-Player Registration: Oklahoma

Human Domain Solutions, LLC

• OKLAHOMA – VIGILANT GUARD
    DISASTER RESPONSE TRAINING EXERCISE

Human Domain Solutions (HDS), LLC is now hiring ​Casualty Role Players (CRP)​ to participate in an Oklahoma Vigilant Guard training event October 30, 2017 thru November 2, 2017 at Warr Acres Fire Training Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. ​This exercises will be an Oklahoma emergency response to a simulated incident involving contamination elements. CRPs will be moulaged (injury makeup and fake blood) to portray various physical and emotional injuries and conditions, and will go through medical triage, decontamination, and medical treatment several times during each day of the exercises. Arrival times will be early morning, and the exercises will run between 6-8 hours each day. CRPs will wear cut-away prop clothing and will be washed in decontamination lines to simulate the cleaning off of contamination substances.

This is an excellent opportunity to show appreciation for these brave men and women of the National Guard. Those who have participated in past National Guard disaster preparedness exercises have found it very rewarding: you get to support this important state and community service–and get paid while doing so.
    ELIGIBILITY:​ There is no security clearance requirement, so it is open to all, but criminal background checks and U.S. employment eligibility checks will be accomplished. All personnel must have appropriate ID and be without criminal background. IDs are scanned by security personnel and persons with felony convictions will not be allowed on site. Priority will be given to those with previous experience with role playing, acting, military, and/or first responder/disaster response experience. We also look for diversity amongst our CRPs, including gender, ethnicity, age, body type, disability, and foreign language ability – American Sign Language (ASL) and British Sign Language (BSL) speakers are also highly desired. Due to a potentially strenuous decontamination process, and varying outside temperature, CRPs may not have a life-threatening or serious medical conditions.

• Availability (Choose One): *
      4-DAY SUPPORT – October 30 – November 2, 2017 (PAYS: $475) 2-DAY SUPPORT – October 31 & November 1, 2017 (PAYS: $275) Choose this option if you are not available for any of these dates, but wish to be considered for future opportunities. 

• Would you like to be considered for a Team Leader (TL) position?
    Yes No Maybe 

• Where did you hear about this opportunity? *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: IT’S OVER! Judge Napolitano Just Went On Live TV & EXPOSED Hillary Clinton   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 12:10 pm

IT’S OVER! Judge Napolitano Just Went On Live TV & EXPOSED Hillary Clinton

Published on Oct 26, 2017

IT’S OVER! Judge Napolitano Just Went On Live TV & EXPOSED Hillary Clinton
~~
Links:
1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eJ9g...

https://youtu.be/op8fP5bUQvk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BREAKING: "CORRECT THE RECORD" GIVEN NSA HACKING TOOLS PRIOR TO ELECTION; Intended to "DOX" Trump Supporters Who were "Driving the Narrative" on Twitter, Reddit, 4Chan & 8Chan - "Seth Rich" tactics .    Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 12:53 pm

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/1486-breaking-correct-the-record-given-nsa-hacking-tools-prior-to-election-intended-to-dox-trump-supporters-using-twitter-reddit-4chan-8-chan-seth-rich-tactics-murder

BREAKING: "CORRECT THE RECORD" GIVEN NSA HACKING TOOLS PRIOR TO ELECTION; Intended to "DOX" Trump Supporters Who were "Driving the Narrative" on Twitter, Reddit, 4Chan & 8Chan - "Seth Rich" tactics . . . (Murder)

Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 Breaking-news-01
7 Comments

Hacked Chat logs from left-wing radical David Brock's "Correct The Record" (CTR)  show that as last years Presidential Election was heating up, CTR somehow gained access to National Security Agency (NSA) computer hacking tools, and used them against Trump Supporters on Twitter, REDDIT, 4Chan and 8Chan. 
So determined was CTR to stifle pro-Trump supporters that they even said they would DOX key supporters to have them dealt with "Seth Rich" style (murdered)!
Before I reveal the chat, a little primer:
FOXACID  is an NSA-developed software intrusion tool designed to covertly gain access to other people's computer systems.  As you will read in the chat log below, FOXACID was used by David Brock's "Correct the Record" (CTR) Trolls and by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) last year.
Among all of the NSA hacking operations exposed by whistleblower Edward Snowden over the last two years, one in particular has stood out for its sophistication and stealthiness. Known as Quantum Insert, the man-on-the-side hacking technique has been used to great effect since 2005 by the NSA and its partner spy agency, Britain's GCHQ, to hack into high-value, hard-to-reach systems and implant malware.
Quantum Insert is useful for getting at machines that can't be reached through phishing attacks. It works by hijacking a browser as it's trying to access web pages and forcing it to visit a malicious web page, rather than the page the target intend to visit. The attackers can then surreptitiously download malware onto the target's machine from the rogue web page.
Quantum Insert has been used to hack the machines of terrorist suspects in the Middle East, but it was also used in a controversial GCHQ/NSA operation against employees of the Belgian telecom Belgacom and against workers at OPEC, the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries. The "highly successful" technique allowed the NSA to place 300 malicious implants on computers around the world in 2010, according to the spy agency's own internal documents—all while remaining undetected.

How Quantum Insert - with FoxAcid - Works

According to various documents leaked by Edward Snowden and published by The Intercept and the German newspaper Der Spiegel, Quantum Insert requires the NSA and GCHQ to have fast-acting servers relatively near a target's machine that are capable of intercepting browser traffic swiftly in order to deliver a malicious web page to the target's machine before the legitimate web page can arrive.
To achieve this, the spy agencies use rogue systems the NSA has codenamed FoxAcid servers, as well as special high-speed servers known as "shooters," placed at key points around the internet.
The attackers map out the digital footprints of chosen targets, identifying the IP addresses of work and personal computers as well as Skype, Gmail and social networking accounts such as Facebook and LinkedIn. Then they set up rogue pages, hosted on FoxAcidservers, to impersonate, for example, an employee's legitimate LinkedIn profile page. 
The agencies then use packet-capturing tools that sniffed or sifted through internet traffic—which can occur with the cooperation of telecoms or without it—to spot footprints or other markers that identified the online traffic of these targets. Sometimes the fingerprints involved spotting persistent tracking cookies that web sites assigned to the user.
When the sniffers spotted a "GET request" from a target's browser—messages sent by the browser to call up a specific URL or web page such as the user's LinkedIn profile page—it would notify the NSA's high-speed shooter server, which would then kick into action and send a redirect or "shot" to the browser. That shot was essentially a spoofed Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) packet that would redirect the user's browser to a malicious LinkedIn page hosted on a FoxAcid server. The FoxAcid server would then download and install malware on the victim's machine.

Correct the Record (CTR) was given access to FoxAcid !

As you will now read from the hacked chat logs, CTR was somehow given access to the NSA's "FoxAcid" system.  They admit having it, and in the chat below, they set out to actually USE IT against anyone on the Internet who was "driving the narrative" in support of Donald Trump.  Users on Twitter, REDDIT, and the web sites 4chan and 8 chan were specifically targeted by CTR!
What you are about to read now, was hacked from the CTR chat logs. It is a conversation between David Brock, Elliot Fink, and Elizabeth Kim.
Quote :
brock [5:56 AM] i can't talk. very hush huspamill, we've lost every online poll and we need to get tough here. get this under control.
[5:56] still, i hope we put the sick thing to bed.
[5:56] i hope.

efink [5:57 AM] me 2. do i have time for coffee?

brock [5:57 AM] we're all gonna need a lot of coffee.

ekim [5:58 AM] shaw is on his way sir.
[5:59] i don't see what's so bad. She looked really healthy! I thought she did GREAT!

efink [5:59 AM] she was scoring 3 on AMTS a couple of weeks ago and 22 on mmse. Yeah, whoever that was was normal.
[6:00] but the telemetry sucks. look at all the snap onlines: we're losing 100%
[6:00] romney v obama numbers

ekim [6:01 AM] but those don't mean anything

efink [6:01 AM] it means they're enthusiastic. organized. if they can swarm a poll whats to stop them swarming a voting booth?
[6:01] it also creates a counter-nar. the free press will sniff it. we have to stop the bleeding.

ekim [6:01 AM] k

efink [6:02 AM] don't worry. we have something. GET SHAW OUT OF BED.
[6:02] i'm going for coffee.

cshaw [6:05 AM] hello!
[6:06] hi Liz.
[6:06] I see we're not happy 

brock [6:06 AM] Not at all.

cshaw [6:06 AM] I read the round-up. It looked good?

brock [6:07 AM] the round up my burning ass. I'm talking about the real world. Trump made her look like a girl. Today we hit back. We hit back hard.
[6:07] Fink?

efink [6:07 AM] one sec.
[6:10] okay. guys, this is 18-2381 stuff. Got it?

cshaw [6:10 AM] yes

ekim [6:10 AM] yes sir.

efink [6:11 AM] alright. we need to move beyond the disruption scripts and down-voting. we need to start hurting people and that's what this is about. This is about winning because we'll never get a chance at this again. everything is justified. David?

brock [6:11 AM] dramatic.
[6:13] fuck--okay. so the Trump team is an emergent order. thirty million little chan and r*dd*t assholes that bump around and then congeal to vote in a poll or push a meme or make a hashtag trend or whatever. This is new. It isn't like fighting a centrally organized campaign.
[6:13] It's more like fighting a disease.
[6:14] So what we need to do is break the pattern. The usual means isn't working. Trump's too charismatic. Morale is too high. This is an army of chaos folks.
[6:14] so we have full clearance. Word of God.
[6:15] Fink--let's do this. I have a plane to catch.

efink [6:16 AM] uploaded and commented on an image: foxacid.jpg 1 Comment FOXACID

ekim [6:16 AM] Ew.

cshaw [6:16 AM] i like it! wtf is it??

efink [6:17 AM] This is manna from heaven, kids.
[6:18] We have the use of an NSA intrusion package. We are going to find the thought leaders. the meme-generators. the shit-posters. I need a target analysis for r*dd*t, twitter, and the chans by tomorrow 5 PM.
[6:18] You will monitor, identify, and using the FA software set we have, identify/dox.

cshaw [6:18 AM] that will dox them??

efink [6:20 AM] It will man-on-the-side for the anon boards and intercept traffic. We can use that for IP addresses and loading tracking software and magic lantern onto their devices. Once we have them compromised
[6:20] David? How many do we need?

brock [6:21 AM] I want 150 from 4 chan, whatever you can get from 8. I want 1000 top r*dd*t drivers exposed and I want content analysis for their posts. I want the people who are really driving their narrative.
[6:22] I need all that in a packet by tomorrow afternoon with lexical analysis, proof of compromise. I want clips of memes. I want to up-vote patterns. All this has to be inside the US too. We can't use externals.

At 6:11 AM in the conversation above, [David] Brock tells the others in the chat that "we have full authorization."  That _seems_ to indicate that someone INSIDE THE NSA agreed to give CTR access to their National Security computer systems to perpetrate this effort!  In fact, they would actually NEED the NSA computers to accomplish what they are talking about because only the high-speed NSA FoxAcid servers could accomplish this task.
At 6:17 AM, [Elliott] Fink describes this as "manna from Heaven" and goes on to say what is to be done with this National Security software and more importantly, WHO it is going to be done to (REDDIT, Twitter and the Chans):
Quote :
We are going to find the thought leaders. the meme-generators. the shit-posters. I need a target analysis for r*dd*t, twitter, and the chans by tomorrow 5 PM.
[6:18] You will monitor, identify, and using the FA software set we have, identify/dox.

DOX with intent to MURDER?

As most of you probably already know, when someone perpetrates a "DOX" on someone else, it is a release of personal information such as name, home/work address, phone numbers and sometimes even Social Security numbers.  The intent is often to frighten the exposed person into shutting up because "they can be gotten to" once their personal info is made public.
[Elliott] Fink, in the chat above, clearly states they intend to "identify/dox."
But after they state their intent to identify/dox, things get absolutely creepy.  
In an additional segment of this hacked chat log, the participants hint at MURDERING some of these Trump Supporters:

Quote :

ekim [6:26 AM]
What are we going to do with that?

brock [6:27 AM]
dof u really want tio fucking know, kim?

ekim [6:27 AM]
i’m good.

ekim [6:30 AM]
I’m on it. Do you know what brock is going to do with them? I do kind of want to know, sir.

efink [6:31 AM]
google Seth Rich and shut up about it.

Seth Rich was a Staffer in the Democrat National Committee who was brutally shot and murdered in Washington, DC. 

When Elizabeth Kim asks 
Quote :
Do you know what brock is going to do with them? (The DOX name and address info of Trump Supporters)

the reply from Elliott Fink is chilling: 
Quote :
google Seth Rich and shut up about it.

I am not an Attorney and have no legal training, but to me, as an average American citizen, this sounds like Conspiracy to Facilitate Murder.

Stunning Crimes

The fact that CTR was given access to FoxAcid intrusion software is a crime. 
Another - and far more serious crime - is that someone inside the NSA seems to have agreed to let CTR use NSA FoxAcid Servers to spy on pro-Trump American citizens so as to accomplish political ends.  Put simply, the NSA is compromised.  They apparently mis-used national security technology against the very American citizens who paid for that technology and gave access to NSA spying servers to CTR in support of Hillary Clinton.  In short, it looks as though the NSA was actively involved in trying to steal the Presidential Election for Hillary Clinton.
One must ask WHO had the power to make this take place?  Names like James Clapper, former Director of National Intelligence, come to mind, especially since Clapper has a well established public track record of being opposed to Donald Trump.  At this time there is no proof (yet) of Clapper being involved at all.

THIS IS THE FIRST OF WHAT IS EXPECTED TO BE NUMEROUS SIMILAR REVELATIONS.  IT TAKES A LOT OF MONEY FOR ME TO GET THIS KIND OF INFORMATION AND TO BRING THIS TO THE PUBLIC.  I AM ONLY ABLE TO DO THIS BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DONATE A FEW BUCKS TO HELP KEEP ME GOING.  IF YOU ARE OUTRAGED THAT THE NSA WAS APPARENTLY COMPROMISED IN SUPPORT OF HILLARY CLINTON, TO STEAL THE ELECTION, AND YOU APPRECIATE BEING INFORMED AS TO SUCH GOINGS-ON, I IMPLORE YOU TO CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THIS PAGE AND DONATE A FEW BUCKS TO HELP KEEP THIS ENDEAVOR ALIVE.  I CANNOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR HELP.

IF YOU PREFER, YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE FOR $1 A WEEK (BILLED QUARTERLY) TO SUSTAIN THIS EFFORT LONG-TERM.  SUBSCRIBE HERE

THOSE WHO PREFER TO SEND CASH OR MONEY ORDER ANONYMOUSLY TO PROTECT YOUR IDENTITY, SUCH ITEMS CAN BE MAILED TO ME AT:

HAROLD TURNER

1906 PATERSON PLANK ROAD

NORTH BERGEN, NJ   07047

USA

Category: World News Published: 26 October 2017
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Anti American Communist's Taking Your Country!!    Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Oct

Bombshell: Hillary Clinton And The DNC Colluded With Russia In An Attempt To STEAL The Election From Donald Trump

Alex Thomas
- October 27th, 2017
22 Comments, Join in »
The Clinton-DNC machine colluded with the Russians to fabricate and spread serious disinformation about Donald Trump in an attempt to sway the election.
Continue Reading...
Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 Shtf-vert-break

Oct

Breaking: IRS Admits To Specifically Targeting Tea Party Conservatives – Obama Was Going After His Political Enemies

Alex Thomas
- October 26th, 2017
17 Comments, Join in »
The IRS has admitted that it wrongfully targeted Tea Party conservatives, during the Obama Administration, specifically because of their political viewpoints.
Continue Reading...
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 3:32 pm

the napolitano video was open and shut....being from alabama, and having always respected jeff sessions, right now, i am so disappointed and put out by his lack of action....it really does not sound like him....sessions has always been one to uphold what we consider the right thngs.....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 7:20 pm

Folks, remember to click the little icon indicated in the screen capture below to go to the first unread post in any thread. If the topic contains a lot of stuff you have already gone through this will save you having to scroll through it all again to find the place where you left off reading. If you are all caught up then you won't see that icon displayed. This is kind-of in response to Spring asking (in a PM) if the thread can be displayed with newest post at the top. Forum can't do that so this is the work around.

Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 First_10

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 7:42 pm

this is so much easier to navigate, and with that is going on, discussion threads can hold serve longer, and based on gravevine info, there is going to be some very interesting discussions coming in the next few days and weeks
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 7:53 pm

michael371 wrote:
this is so much easier to navigate, and with that is going on, discussion threads can hold serve longer, and based on gravevine info, there is going to be some very interesting discussions coming in the next few days and weeks

I agree. After just one day it seems to be working well for Spring and the forum. Remember that any of these posts can be can be broken out of the thread and posted new in their own dedicated topic for discussion. Anybody can break out a subject for dissection and discussion.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: REPUBLICAN GROUP THAT HELPED FINANCE 'TRUMP DOSSIER' REVEALED   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:13 pm

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Republican_Group_That_Helped_Finance_%27Trump_Dossier%27_Revealed/61438/0/38/38/Y/M.html

REPUBLICAN GROUP THAT HELPED FINANCE 'TRUMP DOSSIER' REVEALED
Published: October 27, 2017

SOURCE: ZERO HEDGE

In what will probably be remembered as a footnote in the Congressional inquiries into the credibility of the infamous "Trump dossier", the mysterious Republican anti-Trump group that retained opposition research firm Fusion GPS during the Republican primary has finally been revealed.
And surprisingly, it wasn't John McCain, the RNC or the Cruz campaign. It was...the Washington Free Beacon? The conservative website reportedly told a Congressional panel that it paid Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research on Trump during the primary, but asked it to stop in May 2016 when it became apparent that Trump would be the nominee. The DNC and Clinton campaigns, through lawyer Marc Elias, contracted Fusion to dig into Trump's background in April 2016, which is when the real work that led to the dossier's creation began.
The Free Beacon famously is funded in large part by New York hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer of Elliott Management Corp. Singer strongly opposed Trump during the primary. The conservative-leaning news websiteconfirmed its relationship with Fusion in a post published Friday night. In the post, the Free Beacon explained that it had withdrawn its financial support before former British spy Christopher Steele was brought on to begin the research that led to the dossier. The Free Beacon also paid to fund opposition research into other candidates besides Trump.

Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 2017.10.27paulsinger_0

Lawyers for the conservative publication Washington Free Beacon informed the House Intelligence Committee Friday that the organization was the original funder for the anti-Trump opposition research project with Fusion GPS.
The Free Beacon funded the project from the fall of 2015 through the spring of 2016, whereupon it withdrew funding and the project was picked up by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign.
The original arrangement between the Free Beacon and Fusion GPS involved opposition research into multiple Republican candidates, not just front-runner Donald Trump.
Sources close to the Free Beacon stress that the project, when the Free Beacon funded it, had nothing to do with Russia and did not involve Christopher Steele, the former British spy who gathered anti-Trump dirt in Russia. Steele was retained by Fusion GPS when the project was funded by Democrats, and not in its initial phase, when the Free Beacon was involved.
The Free Beacon has a history of employing so-called opposition research firms to assist in news articles critical of targets ranging from Mr. Trump to Mrs. Clinton, according to the New York Times.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Media Freak Out: White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders Exposes The Clinton-Russia Collusion Bombshell As Deep State Trump-Russia Narrative COLLAPSES   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:21 pm

http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact-and-theory/media-freak-out-white-house-press-secretary-sarah-sanders-exposes-the-clinton-russia-collusion-bombshell-as-deep-state-trump-russia-narrative-collapses_10272017

Media Freak Out: White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders Exposes The Clinton-Russia Collusion Bombshell As Deep State Trump-Russia Narrative COLLAPSES
Alex Thomas
October 27th, 2017
SHTFplan.com

Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 2017-10-27_1724
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders took a page out of the alternative media playbook Friday, turning the discredited Trump-Russia narrative upside down and revealing to the entire world what alternative news outlet like this one have extensively reported – The only documented collusion in the 2016 election was between the Clinton-DNC Machine and Russia.
Much to the chagrin of the deep state and their establishment media puppets, Sanders seemingly referenced recent reports that proved that the Clinton funded “Russia dossier” was chalked full of disinformation from Russian sources themselves.
When asked if the White House really thought that the Trump Russia investigation was a waste of money, Sanders responded that it had been over a year and (with new evidence coming to light) “if any collusion did take place, it would be between the DNC and Clintons.”
“We think that we are continuing to see day in day out as this investigation moves to completion that the same as this started, there is still no evidence of collusion between the president and anyone,” Sanders responded after being asked whether the president supported calls for Robert Mueller to step down.
“If any collusion took place it would be between the DNC and the Clintons. We’re starting to see now that all the things that the Democrats have accused this president of doing, they are actually guilty of themselves.”
Predictably, the establishment mouthpiece and viciously anti-Trump news network CNN immediately went to work, whining in their write up of the press conference over the fact that Sanders didn’t respond to a follow up question about what evidence the White House had supporting the Clinton collusion claim
“Sanders declined to answer a follow-up Friday asking what evidence President Donald Trump has to accuse Hillary Clinton of colluding with the Russians,” wrote CNN.
This is classic propaganda. CNN is an extremely well-funded “news” corporation with a plethora of resources. Evidence of Clinton-DNC collusion with Russia has been reported on extensively over the last two days. It is highly unlikely that CNN is unaware of the proof that they are pretending to seek.
Regardless, for those who may have missed the reports and for CNN’s Jeremy Diamond (who is apparently clueless) the evidence of collusion comes from statements made by Christopher Steele himself as well as reporting on the dossier that openly discussed where the salacious details came from.
As I reported yesterday, (along with other outlets such as Breitbart and The Federalist) “The spook working for Fusion GPS, (which was hired by the Clinton campaign) Christopher Steele, openly bragged about his sources being within the Russian government itself.”
“Buried deep in a report by Vanity Fair that spends thousands of words trying to pretend that the dossier could be legitimate, is this nugget that paints a picture of direct or indirect collusion between the Clinton team and Russia.”
Quote :
How good were these sources? Consider what Steele would write in the memos he filed with Simpson: Source A—to use the careful nomenclature of his dossier—was “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure.” Source B was “a former top level intelligence officer still active in the Kremlin.” And both of these insiders, after “speaking to a trusted compatriot,” would claim that the Kremlin had spent years getting its hooks into Donald Trump.
Source E was “an ethnic Russian” and “close associate of Republican US presidential candidate Donald Trump.”
“It doesn’t get any clearer than this. Fusion GPS was paid by Democrats to dig up dirt, that dirt was then supplied by the Russians, and subsequently became a major part of the narrative surrounding Donald Trump and Russia.”
Amazingly, CNN didn’t just pretend that they hadn’t seen the proof of Clinton-Russia collusion, their reporter, Jeremy Diamond, went as far as to straight up lie with his outlandish claim that the dossier wasn’t a part of the basis for the entire Russian Trump narrative itself.
“The dossier is not the basis for the FBI’s investigation into allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia,” Diamond falsely reported.
This is transparent nonsense as numerous media reports have already revealed that the dossier was taken very seriously throughout the FBI and that despite his public statements, Comey heavily investigated it before his firing.
The FBI not only paid for the dossier in a roundabout way, the dossier was actually used as a basis for wiretaps on American citizens.
The Federalist reported:
Quote :
In March, Washington Post used anonymous sources to report the FBI obtained a secret court order last summer to spy on U.S. citizen Carter Page, an unpaid and informal adviser to the Donald Trump campaign, as part of an investigation into links between Russia and the Trump campaign. CNN used anonymous sources to report that the infamous “golden showers” dossier was used as part of the justification to win approval to monitor the Trump associate.
A Clinton campaign opposition research operation using information or disinformation from top Russian intelligence officials was used by the FBI, these sources say, to enable spying on an opposing political party’s campaign.
Let that sink in for a moment. CNN has directly claimed that the dossier has no basis in any investigation when in reality it was literally used to spy on American citizens and was so important that the FBI went out of their way to obtain it.
And who were the sources for the dossier?
The Russians.
https://youtu.be/9r6u95Gbl5g

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post

Author: Alex Thomas
Views: Read by 45 people 
Date: October 27th, 2017
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:26 pm

Everything is getting so STUPID NOW I may not be able to keep up.

I will still focus some on Clintons, Uranium One, and others in that area..
But my PRIMARY is 
1. EarthQuake coming.
2. North Korea!
THEN ALL OTHERS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Republican Group That Helped Finance 'Trump Dossier' Revealed   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:32 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-27/republican-group-helped-finance-trump-dossier-revealed

Republican Group That Helped Finance 'Trump Dossier' Revealed

Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 Picture-5
[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Oct 27, 2017 7:45 PM

[/size]

In what will probably be remembered as a footnote in the Congressional inquiries into the credibility of the infamous "Trump dossier", the mysterious Republican anti-Trump group that retained opposition research firm Fusion GPS during the Republican primary has finally been revealed.
And surprisingly, it wasn't John McCain, the RNC or the Cruz campaign. It was...tHARES
TwitterFacebookReddit
he Washington Free Beacon? The conservative website reportedly told a Congressional panel that it paid Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research on Trump during the primary, but asked it to stop in May 2016 when it became apparent that Trump would be the nominee. The DNC and Clinton campaigns, through lawyer Marc Elias, contracted Fusion to dig into Trump's background in April 2016, which is when the real work that led to the dossier's creation began.
The Free Beacon famously is funded in large part by New York hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer of Elliott Management Corp. Singer strongly opposed Trump during the primary. The conservative-leaning news website confirmed its relationship with Fusion in a post published Friday night. In the post, the Free Beacon explained that it had withdrawn its financial support before former British spy Christopher Steele was brought on to begin the research that led to the dossier. The Free Beacon also paid to fund opposition research into other candidates besides Trump.
Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 2017.10.27paulsinger_0
Lawyers for the conservative publication Washington Free Beacon informed the House Intelligence Committee Friday that the organization was the original funder for the anti-Trump opposition research project with Fusion GPS.
The Free Beacon funded the project from the fall of 2015 through the spring of 2016, whereupon it withdrew funding and the project was picked up by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign.
The original arrangement between the Free Beacon and Fusion GPS involved opposition research into multiple Republican candidates, not just front-runner Donald Trump.
Sources close to the Free Beacon stress that the project, when the Free Beacon funded it, had nothing to do with Russia and did not involve Christopher Steele, the former British spy who gathered anti-Trump dirt in Russia. Steele was retained by Fusion GPS when the project was funded by Democrats, and not in its initial phase, when the Free Beacon was involved.
The Free Beacon has a history of employing so-called opposition research firms to assist in news articles critical of targets ranging from Mr. Trump to Mrs. Clinton, according to the New York Times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: J. Edgar Hoover: "Need To Convince Public That Oswald Is Real Assassin"   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:35 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-27/jfk-files-show-hoover-urged-need-convince-public-oswald-real-assassin

J. Edgar Hoover: "Need To Convince Public That Oswald Is Real Assassin"

Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 Picture-5
[size=10]by Tyler DurdeFacebookReddit

Twitter
[/size]

Amid the thousands of new files released yesterday - though less than expected - were two intriguing memos to, and from, FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover on November 24th, 1963 - the day that Jack Ruby killed Lee Harvey Oswald as the gunman was being transported to the Dallas County Jail after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 20171027_hoover_0
In a memo issued by Hoover, he appeared to be particularly concerned that the public would have to be compelled to believe that Oswald was a lone actor - not part of a larger conspiracy.

Quote :

"There is nothing further on the Oswald case except that he is dead."

In the 1964 Warren Report on Kennedy's assassination, NBC notes, Hoover was firm in stating that he hadn't seen "any scintilla of evidence" suggesting a conspiracy - a sentiment he expressed in other public forums, as well, but not in words as blunt as those he used the day Oswald was killed.
Referring to Nicholas Katzenbach, the deputy attorney general at the time, Hoover dictated:

Quote :

"The thing I am concerned about, and so is Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin."

It's not clear from the memo whether Hoover thought there might have been a conspiracy but didn't want it to be known or whether he sincerely believed Oswald acted alone and hoped to head off public fear and confusion. Hoover also indicated that his concern may have been influenced, in part, by diplomacy, dictating that there could be serious international complications if the public thought Oswald might have been part of a larger plot. Katzenbach is known from previously released documents to have shared Hoover's concern, writing in a memo the next day, on Nov. 25, 1963, that:

Quote :

"the public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial."

Interstingly, Hoover was angry at Oswald's murder (especially after the police had been warned by The FBI that Osawld's life was in danger)...

Quote :

"Oswald having been killed today after our warnings to the Dallas Police Department was inexcusable," Hoover dictated.

"It will allow, I am afraid, a lot of civil rights people to raise a lot of hell because he was handcuffed and had no weapon.

There are bound to be some elements of our society who will holler their heads off that his civil rights were violated — which they were."

Though hard to read, here is Hoover's full memo...
@ scribd See Link Above for this and MORE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017   Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring’s Dailies for Friday 27 Oct. 2017
Page 1 of 1