Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its no big secret, most have suspected this for years (video)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Its no big secret, most have suspected this for years (video) Empty
PostSubject: Its no big secret, most have suspected this for years (video)   Its no big secret, most have suspected this for years (video) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 6:34 pm

anybody that examined the facts and real evidence knows what went down in 1963 in Dallas, and this is not a surprise....there is a reason some of the CIA files are being withheld and heavily redacted.   One of the main players is still alive...Now, who would dat' be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X7fGOPnHms
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Its no big secret, most have suspected this for years (video)   Its no big secret, most have suspected this for years (video) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 7:45 pm

Quote :
One of the main players is still alive...Now, who would dat' be?

Me, Me, I know the answer! Pick ME! (Waves hand at teacher frantically)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g

Son of a b . . .  female dog . . .  could still be hung - wheelchair and all.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Its no big secret, most have suspected this for years (video)   Its no big secret, most have suspected this for years (video) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 8:26 pm

yep...this is why the files are being held up....I know that you know that the US government was hijacked in 1963 by the neocons (nazis)....Just as ancient rome was ruled by a pseudo-senate (shadow government, deep state in togas) before it fell, so is this country....if you will do a little legwork, or finger work on a keyboard, you'll see how much the german population escalated in america, not just the operation paperclip stuff, but with ordinary citizens, especially in the wisconsin, minnesota regions....the sonuva'bitch prescott bush was convicted of trading with the enemy when he was caught selling fuel to the nazis. even though his country was at war with them...america is a nazi held nation, even if there are no jackboots or "heil hitlers" the ideology is the same....I also am convinced that these people are controlled by something not of this earth, and yes, i am saying its a case of yogi berras "deja vue all over again" with a repeat of the situation of genesis 6....if you have not read jim marrs ( rip buddy) RISE OF THE 4TH REICH then you don't have a clue what has went on in america in the last century....is there a nazi/nephilim base in antarctica?...i don't know but there is SOMETHING down there that they are keeping secret
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its no big secret, most have suspected this for years (video)   Its no big secret, most have suspected this for years (video) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its no big secret, most have suspected this for years (video)
Page 1 of 1