Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shooting at small Texas Baptist church

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

shooting at small Texas Baptist church Empty
PostSubject: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 2:45 pm

Multiple wounded, multiple dead.  Attacker down-not yet identified. Not confirmed
dead.

Live link:

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 3:30 pm

as of right now, according to another website (4 chan) the guy was white and killed his family...unconfirmed by any other source, but that is the first thing reported as of now
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 4:09 pm

This is all over the Internet and not one peep about the killer other than HE, so all we know for sure is HE was a MALE. Reports are HE was taken down (I assume shot & killed). If HE was spouting off about Allah we could maybe guess at more but nobody has mentioned anything about it. Meanwhile . . . . ?

TPTB are being mighty tight lipped about this. That makes me suspicious!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 4:45 pm

This is a potential suspect,  Devin Kelley, following screenshots of his gun are
pictures of the FB entries on the church's page:

the church appears to have been targeted.
Or all this was cleverly planted moments b4 the shooting.

Edit:  the news live feed just named him as the murderer.

Notice on his FB page, he recently shaved off a beard.  He said it was a
'long story'.

Another massive set up. 

Not seeing any blood anywhere outside the church grounds or area.

https://imgur.com/VXMxBfd

https://imgur.com/f6jP857

https://imgur.com/JaqdxWH

https://imgur.com/a/o3WSq

https://imgur.com/QM0y5oM

https://imgur.com/QM0y5oM

https://imgur.com/QKHKk4v

Last edited by Dove on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 4:49 pm

Found this. Make of it what you will.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Nov 5, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!!! EYE WITNESS MAJOR REVELATIONS!!!
ALLEGED SHOOTER IS CHRIS WARD!!!
THE FAMILY REPLIES ON FB TO THIS VIDEO:
FYI: Chris Ward was NOT the shooter!
His family are victims!

DEVELOPING STORY!!!

BREAKING!!! EYE WITNESS OF THE TEXAS SHOOTING REVEALS LIVE ON AIR THE NAME OF THE SHOOTER!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsVoH5uynyg

From Comments Below the Video wrote:

garyzw34 minutes ago
Chris Ward is my nephew HE is NOT THE SHOOTER. He was at work when the shooting happened. The shooter is dead. Chris Ward is at the hospital praying his family lives!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BLOOD???   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 4:57 pm

LOOK @ MY POST PICTURES NO CRYING OR UPSET PEOPLE!!!!!   

DRILL? 

AND NON SHALLANT PARKING OF FIRE ENGINES?

WHERE ARE DEAD, SEE ANY BLOOD???
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 5:06 pm

this church supposedly braodcasts live services over youtube....i see pictures on tv of the church and no blood?...don't want to jump to conclusions, but wife says folks ain't acting like a tragedy occured
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 5:29 pm

re: /pol/ thread (Saturday) that predicted 10/30/17 and beyond (updated pg 16, Saudi)Posted on 11/5/17 at 5:26 pm to Errerrerrwere
shooting at small Texas Baptist church Bkm1

I was on the fence about ole breadcrumbs but he put an emphasis on this weekend as conformation about the steps being taking to MAGA. He also said to watch for false flags . Not a coincidence after the SA stuff occurred , right on q a mass shooting .
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 5:33 pm

shooting at small Texas Baptist church QKHKk4v

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 5:40 pm

I opened a couple of the imgur pics I posted:

Enlarge the church FB entry above and notice all the Muslim-Arabic names 'liking' the site.

Below is the 'alleged' FB page of 'alleged' shooter Devin Patrick Kelley (everything in the world got the point he's not of Arabian descent, right?  (geez.  what a juvenile FF effort)
He looks alot like the South Carolina church shooter in 2015.  There seems to be a similarity with these boys, and Lanza and the movie theater shooting, and Colombine
AND Okla. City for that matter.

And the gun???   Spare me. I wonder when that was inserted?  About 8 am this morning?

Also strange is the pastor was not at church this morning, but his 14 yr old daughter was killed according to the news.
shooting at small Texas Baptist church JaqdxWH

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FALSE FLAG YES!!!   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:09 am

PEEPS STOP JUMPING ON THEIR BAND WAGON, LOTS OF SNAKE OIL SALESMEN!!
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/11/06/evidence-suggests-two-shooters-and-antifa-complicity-in-sutherland-massacre/

shooting at small Texas Baptist church CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

shooting at small Texas Baptist church Sutherland-massacre
Within a week, there wil be yet another photo at the top of an article on this webiste, depicting a scene in which dozens more are killed in another false flag attack. There are 3 soft targets that I have identified as likely to be hit and these are schools, malls and of course churches. Both Paul Preston and myself believe that schools are next. Any area in America which is declared a gun-free-zone is now a top tier target for psyops Antifa-related assassins and an organized terror attack similar to what we saw in Vegas.
The Common Sense Show would like to offer our prayers and heart-felt sympathies to the loved ones, in regard to the horrific attack upon Christians in Sutherland, Texas, on November 5, 2017. May the Lord bring comfort to the grieving loved ones.
[size=42]Attention Democrats: Please Spare Us Your Ridiculous Cries for Gun Confiscation[/size]
Here is comes America, the gun confiscators are showing up in mass and will use any excuse to sieze your guns. Here are two related headlines following the Texas shooting:
Quote :

MSNBC’s Jansing on Texas: This ‘Puzzles’ Foreign Countries Like Japan with ‘Restrictive Gun Laws’

— Rep. Gonzales: Texas Shooting ‘the 4th of 5th This Year that Could Have Been’ Prevented via Gun Control

The fact of the matter is that it took a citizen with a gun to put an end to this massacre. The mass shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas, was only stopped after an armed Texan “engaged the killer and put an end to the rampage, the Texas Rangers reported”.
From Grabien.com
Quote :
Freeman Martin, a major in the Texas Rangers and a spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety, says the suspect dropped his rifle and fled after being confronted by a local man who had grabbed his rifle.
Freeman provided a timeline of the tragedy in a press briefing Sunday evening.
“At approximately 11:20 this morning a suspect was seen at a Valero gas station in Sutherland Springs, Texas,” Martin said. “He was dressed in all black. That suspect crossed the street to the church, exited his vehicle and began firing at the church.”
“That suspect then moved to the right side of the church and then continued to fire,” he continued. “That suspect entered the church and continued to fire. As he exited the church, a local resident grabbed his rifle and engaged that suspect. The suspect dropped his rifle, which was a Ruger AR assault-type rifle and fled from the church.” 
“Our local citizen pursued the suspect at that time,” Freeman went on. “A short time later as law enforcement responded that suspect right at the Wilson/Guadalupe County line crashed out and was found deceased in his vehicle. At this time we don’t know if it was a self-inflicted gunshot wound or if he was shot by the local resident. We know he’s deceased in the vehicle. “
The suspected killer is being reported as Devin Patrick Kelley. However, Freeman would reported, “The suspect has not been completely identified. We believe he’s a young white male, maybe in his early 20s. He was dressed in all black, tactical type gear and was wearing a ballistic vest.”
A local resident and neighbor of the good samaritan, Kevin Jordan, witnessed his as-yet unnamed neighbor put an end to the rampage, and possibly kill the shooter. Jordan is also a trained medical assistant and tended to the victims.” 
In Israel, teachers carry guns in schools and on to the playground.
shooting at small Texas Baptist church Armed-israeli-teachers

Instead we are facing the following:
shooting at small Texas Baptist church Un-gun-control
Sometimes a picture is worth a 1000 words. Ask the families of the one million genocidal victims how well gun control worked in Rwanda.
[size=42]Kelly Was An Antifa Member[/size]

shooting at small Texas Baptist church Kelly-facebook
This was from Kelly’s Facebook page. It was mysteriously taken down within moments of the shooting. How could anyone have known to take this Facebook page that early into the event unless this person ws made known to Facebook ahead of time. This fact opens up a whole host of possibilities. I used to work with drug addicts trying to get probation from prison. Therefore, based my experience, I must state that this man in the picture is on drugs. Please note the “I am not there” look. I think it highly likely that both shooters, as evidenced by the comparative photos and surrounding circumstances, are Manchuraian Candidates (ie psyops assassins).
[size=42]How Many Shooters Were There?[/size]
I am not letting go of the following report which surfaced within moments after the mass murder event in Texas and this was the account that I published on The Common Sense Show.
Quote :

“The shooter’s name is being reported as Chris Ward. He has reportedly killed his entire family before launching the attack upon the church. I am not buying any more lone nut mass killers. We will find what we did with Paddock. Ward, or whomever,  will have been on psychotropic meds and is the perfect Manchurian Candidate.”

The above news report is convincing and is presented with conviction. And now, this has all disappeared. The authorities have their man. And of course, as always, it is a lone nut assassin with a paper trail that implicates him as the sole assassin. It is normally the case that the assassin does not survive and that is very convenient because dead men tell no tales. However, the above news report is highly suggestive of at least one other shooter and we don’t have to go the 4th floor to find muzzle flashes like we did in the Vegas massacre.
There is more potential evidence that is surfacing that suggests the presence of another shooter. First, we have a communication that demonstrates forethought of action which removes any typical “random act of violence” as a possible explanation.
shooting at small Texas Baptist church Antifa-to-attack-churches

Devin Kelley, who killed at least 27 people and injured many more, was one of two shooters in the church, according to eyewitnesses, who also report Kelley carried an Antifa flag and told the churchgoers “this is a communist revolution” before unloading on the congregation, reloading several times.  Please go to the following link to see a tweet about the fact that there was 2 shooters and that an Antifa flag was unveiled in the church. This is an unconformed report. However, it is important to note that this is the second account in which some measure of evidence is presented to indicate that this is a second shooter. My expert source tells me that a second shooter is often employed to ensure the primary assassin does not survive and plans are usually made to evacuate the “handler”.
shooting at small Texas Baptist church Sutherland-2-shooter-tweet

Is this real? The way that we will know what was real, such as the case of the news report naming a “Chris Ward” as the shooter, is if the information begins to disappear. What is ignored by the MSM is what should be paid attention to.
As the reader will not in the following section of this report, I believe we are looking at an assassin that was part of a psyops.
[size=42]Where Have We Seen the Clown Face Before?[/size]
Have you seen the clown face of the alleged assassin? If not, you should and then you should compare what you see to another mass murder that took place just over five years ago.
Paul Preston and I spoke late in the evening on November 5th. He directed me to the following Tweet and subsequent photo. Ask yourself a question America, where have we seen this before? While you are pondering the answer to this question, I will present this very telling Tweet. The answer to the question follows the Tweet.
Paul Preston‏ @a21rpaul

FollowFollow @a21rpaul

More

Texas shooter part of the Insane Clown Posse. Carried Antifa flag into church before shooting and killing 26 Christians as they worshipped.
shooting at small Texas Baptist church DN6X_fNUEAEOKUv
5:23 PM – 5 Nov 2017 from California, USA

• 1 Like

shooting at small Texas Baptist church Batman-holmes-and-batman
Here is the answer to the above quetion. His name is James “Joker” Holmes in what was left of his clown face. He was the infamous Dark Knight Batman shooter in Aurora, Colorado.  Compare the clown face of Holmes to Kelly. Please note the far away, “I am not here look”. The detached look is explained in detail in the following paragraphs as Holmes behavior was explained following his heinous act. Further, I am told that the clown look is part of the psyops approach to conditioning mass shooters into a state of automatic programming using classical conditioning (Pavlovian) techniqes. This is designed to elicit a conditioned response to a neutral stimulus designed to trigger the subject into carry our predetermined acts of violence.

On September 19, 2012, I published the following excerpts:
Quote :
…PhD candidate, James Holmes, 24, residing in Aurora, Colorado,  acting with the precision and sophistication of a well-trained, killing-machine commando killed 12 people and wounded 59 as he opened fire at a Batman movie premiere The Dark Night Rising.  Yet, as many mainstream media outlets, including the BBC, are reporting that James Holmes had no criminal arrest record and had absolutely no military training in his known background, yet, Holmes had every detail of “what the police call tactical equipment. He wore a ballistic helmet, a flak jacket and gas mask, but also the gloves and breeches you would expect from a Swat team….”
…The media has hung its hat on two analyses and subsequent explanations for Holmes’ actions: (1) Holmes is a mentally ill mass murderer who was suffering from paranoid schizophrenic delusions; and, (2) this horrible tragedy could have been averted if only effective gun control measures were in place. First of all, there doesn’t seem to be any history of serious mental illness with regard to what the media is stating that Holmes most likely suffers from. Secondly, the paranoid schizophrenic argument loses steam because the killer abruptly stopped killing when he got outside the theatre where the perpetrator calmly sat down and peacefully surrendered to authorities as if to say “MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!” Are these actions consistent with a crazed mass murderer? I do not believe so. If the murderers intent was to kill as many innocent people as possible, then it appears likely that this rage would have continued outside the movie theater. Adrenaline alone, would’ve accounted for several more minutes added on to the killing rampage unless, of course, someone literally or metaphorically flipped a switch, MK Ultra style, which caused Holmes to shut down and passively surrender. Thirdly, the delusional beliefs and subsequent behavior of paranoid schizophrenics does not follow a calm, rational, predictable and methodical pattern of behavior which is exactly what we see in Holmes’ homicidal actions on that fateful night. The manifested behaviors of paranoid schizophrenics are normally preceded by disorganized and delusional thinking which causes the person to appear and act in an illogical and irrational manner. This is the opposite behavioral pattern of what we saw from James Holmes who carried out his act with the precision of a well-trained professional killer.
It is my considered opinion that the same psyops techniques that were used on Holmes were also utlized on Kelly. Police have identified Antifa member Devin Patrick Kelley as the Sutherland Springs Church Killer
[size=42]Conclusion[/size]
I agree with Paul Preston, schools better tighten their security protocols.
This is the beginning of the TET Terror Offensive I warned was coming as long as three years ago. There is no turning back, we are in a full-fledged war.  So long as George Soros is allowed to walk freely among us, we will see more acts of violence such as this.

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LONDON IS FALLING: UK Capital Now More Dangerous than NYC... More Rape, More Robbery, More Violence   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 12:59 pm

LONDON IS FALLING: UK Capital Now More Dangerous than NYC... More Rape, More Robbery, More Violence

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/11/08/teenager-disembowelled-bicycle-killers-crime-stricken-london/

https://youtu.be/Ke8lH-5DcAc

Teenager ‘Disemboweled’ by Bicycle Killers in Crime-Stricken London

A selection of statistics on crimes ranging from assault to firearms offences show the scale of the problem:

• 1,229,260 offences of violence against the person, an increase of 19 per cent on the previous year.
  • 129,700 sexual offences, an increase of 19 per cent on the previous year.
  • 45,100 rapes, an increase of 22 per cent on the previous year.
  • 36,998 offences involving a knife or sharp instrument, an increase of 26 per cent on the previous year.
  •  6,696 offences involving firearms, an increase of 27 per cent on the previous year — despite draconian controls on legal gun-ownership.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 1:18 pm

"THEY ARE DISARMING YOU!"
WHY?
BECAUSE THEY BLEED!
"THEY" WANT YOU TO BLEED"

1400 BATTLES IN THE MEDITERRANIAN AREA IS WHY THE CRUSADES STARTED NOT THE REASON THE MUSLIMS SAY!!

I Posted the indipendent study some time ago done by a non Christian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: no one was taken to the morgue!!!!!   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 9:26 am

spring2 wrote:
LOOK @ MY POST PICTURES NO CRYING OR UPSET PEOPLE!!!!!   

DRILL? 

AND NON SHALLANT PARKING OF FIRE ENGINES?

WHERE ARE DEAD, SEE ANY BLOOD???
And now most recent from Dave H. says no one was taken to the morgue!!!!!

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t18949-looks-like-another-shooting-drill-yes-see-below#45776  Highlighted points!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 3:48 pm

On the news here this morning they said the church would be knocked down as they felt they could not worship there anymore!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Yaddy wrote:
On the news here this morning they said the church would be knocked down as they felt they could not worship there anymore!

I saw that here this morning as well, Yaddy. My "heart side" understands while my "paranoid side" says destroy evidence just like Waco, Oklahoma City, 9-11, Sandy Hook - etc.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 10:28 am

There's another article about the shooter on the roof shooting down Through says witness.
Maybe in Hodges article... kinda loosing track with too much stuff going on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 12:54 pm

1 Timothy 5:8  But if any provide not for his own, and especially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Matthew 6.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 1:08 pm

Dove wrote:
Matthew 6.

OK, I went there and did a memory refresh, Dove. I don't get the reference???? Wanna splain for those of us that are thick as a brick?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 1:30 pm

That's funny.  I didn't hit the send button I don't think.  I was still typing on it when you responded. Wink
I truly don't expect everyone to make the same choices I do, or even interpret the same passages as I do.  But there are people out here like me-who think as I do.  And have even already been tested in some of these things so that there is real reason for our faith, and it is not just an attempt at 'religion'
or some kind of righteousness in our own strength.

I'm not trying to put anyone under any conviction (I keep stressing).  I'm just trying to say we who are not stockpiling food or weapons or survival gear are ALSO legitimate.  And we're okay too.

I don't fault any who prepare in the standard endtimes definition.  But please understand it is not the only way to be prepared.  So we are ALL preparing, each in our own way.

I suppose someone has an interpretation of what Jesus was really saying here, too.  Well....I'll make an 'educated guess' and say I find it to be bigger than that.  I'll certainly explain why if anyone wants to hear. Wink

Matthew 6:25
Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?  26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?  27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?  28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:  29 and yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.  30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?  31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?  32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.  33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.  34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 1:42 pm

Dove wrote:

I'm not trying to put anyone under any conviction (I keep stressing).  I'm just trying to say we who are not stockpiling food or weapons or survival gear are ALSO legitimate.  And we're okay too.

I don't fault any who prepare in the standard endtimes definition.  But please understand it is not the only way to be prepared.  So we are ALL preparing, each in our own way.

Matthew 6:25
Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?  26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?  27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?  28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:  29 and yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.  30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?  31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?  32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.  33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.  34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Dove, I can only speak for myself, but I don't think anybody is going to claim anyone else isn't "legitimate" or "okay" for not stockpiling, too. I know I couldn't agree with them if they did. I don't think there is anything wrong with being prepared for emergency but I agree with you about where our preparedness priority is supposed to be, and this passage is a very good reason for that.

I think there are two extremes that can be taken here. There are people that take no worry whatsoever and become bums, not providing for themselves and their families, and those that become so preparedness minded that their focus becomes preparedness for only things on earth. While the topics for this forum can makes us think that people are only worried about earthly preparedness I think that it is not the case. It seems that's just what is talked about the most. 

I know I want to keep up-to-date on what is going, but I am not stockpiling because I am just not worried about it all. If something happens it might be lean  for a bit, but I know how to grow and store my own food, and have faith it will turn out fine.

If anything I said in our earlier discussion made you think I thought you weren't "legitimate" or "okay" for having a different viewpoint, I apologize!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 2:38 pm

Thank you, Josephus.  You must have heard me thinking about you.  I'll be honest, I had a thought (just a teeny little one) you might say I was stretching the passage too far.    Wink  So I'm happy (and relieved) we're in agreement.

And to be entirely honest, when I first came to this endtimes information I thought , 'oh gee..maybe I should do something',  and I put away about 15 cans of stuff into the cellar, which I had to throw away quite the while ago.  LOL.  There were 5 or 6 people living here at the time, so I don't know how long I thought that was going to last.

And then the next thought was, well...how much IS enough?  And what happens if that runs out?
And what if the neighbors need food and I'm looking at my limited supply?  And at that it was pretty easy for me to put it all back into God's Hands~and resume my designated position of standing on the Rock. Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 9:51 am

Maybe this question or / review should be in general posts... I can repost there if ya all think better so the discussion is not lost in this thread.
My question is more on the order of IF the days were not shortened? Does it sound as though everything would be lost? Everyone? & whole planet? 

Someone enlighten / explain why Jesus said he would have to return/days shortened or there would be no flesh left?
? how many days to us would this be? 1 day a thousand to us.. 

Why does it sound as He is worried that no living would be left to be raised? Is there a verse were this might be talked about? If the days were not shortened would the dead not be raised? 
On this link below I'm going to refresh memory and also look for scripture I have not read yet or don't remember.

while searching for the original passage I found this link which has many of the verses of concern:
http://www.whatsaiththescripture.com/Timeline/For.the.Elects.Sake.html

a pdf download @ left top :: http://www.whatsaiththescripture.com/Timeline/For.the.Elects.Sake.html#
Does anyone see anything wrong with that page that I should not absorb in relation to point of view meaning of authors explanations?

Matthew 24:22
King James Version
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Young's Literal Translation
And if those days were not shortened, no flesh would have been saved; but because of the chosen, shall those days be shortened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 10:08 am

Ok looks like the answer is there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shooting at small Texas Baptist church   shooting at small Texas Baptist church I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shooting at small Texas Baptist church
Page 1 of 1