Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LAPD Investigating Hollywood Pedophile Ring!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josephus

Josephus

LAPD Investigating Hollywood Pedophile Ring!! Empty
PostSubject: LAPD Investigating Hollywood Pedophile Ring!!   LAPD Investigating Hollywood Pedophile Ring!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Thanks to Corey Feldman, LAPD confirms they are investigating Hollywood pedophile ring

The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating a rumored Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman filed a formal police report identifying the men he claims sexually abused him as a child.
'Corey Feldman filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department. There is no further information at this time, and his report is being investigated,' a spokesperson told DaillyMail.com on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

LAPD Investigating Hollywood Pedophile Ring!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAPD Investigating Hollywood Pedophile Ring!!   LAPD Investigating Hollywood Pedophile Ring!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 5:34 pm

now, if this does not get shut down, and i don't think it will this time, it will go all the way to washington d.c......
Back to top Go down

LAPD Investigating Hollywood Pedophile Ring!!
Page 1 of 1