Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher

PostSubject: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:03 pm

I’ve been watching this guys videos sporadically and he might be getting a lot of things right. He’s been following the “Q” postings on 4chan and I think he makes some mighty fine points and does some really astute dot connecting. I may not see eye to eye on everything he says but hey, at least he’s attempting to make sense of it all. First video is from yesterday Nov. 08 and second video is today Nov. 09. Both run right around 15 minutes each. I found them worth considering so I’m passing them along to y’all.

Show Notes wrote:
Streamed live 21 hours ago
Compilation of Q's posts, 10.29-11.6 - http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1510108153658.png
Today's Q Post - http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1510171434737.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSP24qYeWgs

Show Notes wrote:
Streamed live 2 hours ago
Comet Ping Pong Under Investigation - https://goo.gl/xcTMxw
Latest Group of JFK Assassination Records - https://goo.gl/YZZgDJ
Vault 8 - https://goo.gl/NSuHSy
Nikola Tesla White Rabbit - https://goo.gl/NENpX5
Kabamur Twitter - https://goo.gl/8qF73f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_PowDSDjEE

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Oh just great, something else new to crawl up your leg at night and bite you on the nachos.

Last edited by researcher on Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:41 pm

i have been watching him some, myself....smart guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:34 pm

November 10th report just finished and posted a few minutes ago. I caught the last 3 or so minutes as it was streaming live and from the wrap up it looks like the entire thing is gonna be pretty awesome.Now to go see what I missed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAzQwARAo28

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Oh just great, something else new to crawl up your leg at night and bite you on the nachos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:01 pm

A new update by Destroying The Illusion. He’s been away the past few days so it’s good to see him back again. There are lots of goodies to chew on in this latest 12 minute update. Don't forget to check that Seth Rich link out in the show notes.

Show Notes wrote:
Streamed live 1 hour ago
His Name Was Seth Rich - http://wlsearch.tk/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdiM5lA-05c

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:34 am

This could be so much fun to watch!  Lots of questions.  NSA as a push-back against CIA/deep state?
Haven't looked at that.  FBI minus Comey has never appreciated the position cia relegated them to prior to 9/11. cia got a slap on the wrist for concealing info. but they never really changed tactics. So fbi is probably engaged in push-back. But there's an MB guy who sits at the head of one of the alphabet agencies, or at least he did.   I can't find him-can't find the right agency.

What I think I see is Trump allowing people to rise up in a position where they are visible (to Bannon nation, et al).  It's like he says, 'here's your job definition, now what are you going to do', because you're front and center now and everyone will know. And he's uncovering weasels left and right and letting them sink themselves.
And I think there's no denying that was a huge shift when Bannon took himself out from under the constraints of D.C.

I took a stab at (four)chan yesterday and couldn't get the thread dialogue to advance beyond the day that was linked. I was stuck on the 12th of Nov.
And so far regarding Q : his questions aren't new to us. We too have made the same connections.
Just because certain people are getting outed doesn't mean they'll be charged. LDR, for instance.
Outed, sure. And many were not aware of what she does, where her money goes.  But prosecuted?
That's a stretch.  And who could roll over on her and make it stick?  Podesta?  Hillery?  Huma? 
Short of a signed memo and cancelled check to an 'assisted suicide' contract individual, she can put her money where she wants.

All this is interesting, but the real action is in the M.E. I think.  We already laid down our cards-we're backing Saudi against Iran for the benefit of Israel as I see it.
And the oil.  Can't forget that.
So I don't think the U.S. is going down at this point.  We're needed.
The big unknown is what will Russia do about it?

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1Thessalonians 5:16 -18
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:19 pm

Interesting article on that "My Name Was Seth Rich" web page today on All News Pipeline. I found it quite interesting. If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about see my previous post just above Dove's post. Watch that short video and see the link in show notes.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Heads_Up_Don_Jr_Wikileaks_Seth_Rich.php

ANP wrote:
'My Name Was Seth Rich' Website Hoax Created To Discredit Independent Media - Person Or Persons Behind It May Lead Right Into The Halls Of Congress

Sooooo . . . . the $64 thousand dollar questions is, "hoax - or no hoax"? Does someone know something? Is some 450 pound sweaty tween that hasn't seen his 'dingus' in over ten years camped out in mommies basement gorging on Hot Pockets and energy drinks playing us for a lark?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Oh, oww. One of those, you wish you could unsee.  But you CAN'T!!  BWAAA-HAHA

Ok. On the 'Seth Rich' link. (http://wlsearch.tk/) 

>I'm assuming Jordan Slather created it.

>I don't recall anything 'real' indicating Podesta was the one who ordered Seth taken out. But all assume it was someone on the HRC payroll.

>the final statement on the page that Wiki is paying for info on Seth's death to prove he was the leak
is also pure conjecture, I think.

I don't know why Jordan S. (aka Patreon) has any pony in this race except to build views and take donations and paid membership.

However, his twitter acct is a good source for up to date Q files. https://twitter.com/DestroyIllusion

Q entry 11/14   https://twitter.com/zachhaller/status/930635254414450689

Q entry 11/14  https://twitter.com/n4hpg/status/930549668546777088

More questions-which they call 'breadcrumbs', meaning we dig for the connections.  He's making suggestions where to look.

I think you can pull them up yourself at Jordon (patreon's) twitter link above.

POTUS live stream today.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC4Wdv0t_70

I hear nothing about swamp draining.

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:25 pm

One question that needs answering....Why is mitch "the turtle" mcconnells military record sealed?....why was he discharged early claiming some sort of "eye disorder?"....steve bannon knows, and it seems the key word is "sodomy".....stay tuned

is everybody in the swamp compromised by some kind of perversion, pedophillia, queers and lezzies?...i mean really?.....Christ talks about two distinct periods in the latter days, "as were the days of noah" and "times of lot"....most assume that they concern the same time period at the end of days....noah concerns fallen angels and lot concerns sexual perversion and deviation.....we are in the days of lot for damn sure.....they seem to be everywhere and washington seems to be devoid of righteous men....let the fire and brimstone begin,lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:46 pm

Michael371 wrote:
Christ talks about two distinct periods in the latter days, "as were the days of noah" and "times of lot"....most assume that they concern the same time period at the end of days....noah concerns fallen angels and lot concerns sexual perversion and deviation.....

I see these as the same time period, Mike. We know what happened in Noah's days - fallen angels going after strange (human) flesh (produced giants) and we know what happened at the city of Sodom - humans this time going after strange (angelic) flesh producing more giants that the Hebrews had to wipe out. Remember the Lot story - the two angels had to blind the men as they wanted to "know" them. Yeah, right! Sounds a lot like human + angelic hanky-panky going on again there in merry olde Sodom. That's why I see Noah + Lot happening at the same time. Do I believe that we are in it now? You bet your sweet bunz I do!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:19 pm

pre-flood vs post flood is the difference....the genesis 6 ordeal is clear, but the sodom and gonorrhea( SWIDT) was many years post flood....i don't see the two being connected UNLESS homo activity is due to the messed up dna from an angel/human entanglement....i see what you're saying, but i see the last days events as two separate events, not necessarily happening at the same time....i think we are thinking the same thing, i am probably just not making myself clear.....we are in the "days of lot", not doubt, with all of this homosexual debauchery .....i am having one of those days where its hard to type, think and make sense due to these painful joints....another question, do you think that homosexuality originated from the dna  produced by that angel/human cohabitation?...was it carried onto the ark by hams wife?....i do, and if i read correctly, researcher you do also
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:19 am

Michael said, pre-flood vs post flood is the difference...

That's very astute.  And should generate  more insight for those who pursue this line of thinking.
(which isn't me).  But still, It's a great point.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371

PostSubject: These guys and gals are doing the work, and apparently, "Q" is the real deal   Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:31 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:15 pm

https://app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

This seems helpful, but still seems to be educated deductions and speculation. Sources given are primarily sites we also reference.
They're into the SA(Saudi)/Rothschild/Soros triangle, with the 1st leg (SA) now cleansed (last wk).  Is that really the swamp bottom line?  IDK. When we consider the ongoing SA infiltration into U.S. education/govt/economics/religion/etc./and now population!  then maybe so.  But, the RCC, the FreeMasons, and more..where do they fit in?
IF only the general population could see what's being prepared for them...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:13 am

I've listened to pieces of videos re: Q info.

One said that the indictment against LDRothschild is money laundering.  (assuming the same for Soros). Of course sedition, treason, nazi war crimes tribunal would work too.

We've seen a  pic of LDR hosting a 'greenman' dinner gala. I just can't remember if we actually saw her at a 'spirit cooking' get together.

Hearing that the indictments are indeed in at a New York court and remain sealed. (we know LDR sits on the board of the McStain Foundation, along with alot of other heavies in the game). (I posted them once).

Remember when NY police told Comey if he didn't move on the Weiner laptop info of classified docs, they would.  That's when Comey reopened the HRC investigation near the end of the campaign and then let her off a 2nd time.

It's said the announcements pertaining to indictments will (rightfully) come from Justice, not the Office of POTUS.

Flynn was registered as a 'foreign agent' for his dealing with Turkey, I believe it was.
And did Flynn go down about the same time Erdogan was in D.C. having his goons beat up the American people?
We haven't heard much from Erdogan since then.

Was Flynn one that POTUS let rise to the top so he could be exposed?

In this video, at the 15:00 minute mark is a wikileak page showing instructions from Citigroup to Podesta indicating who TPTB had designated to be Obummer's entire cabinet!

There's also a pic of NK ruler and Bill Clinton posing for nuclear deal.
There's a man standing behind them who looks a whole lot like Podesta.

edit to add yt link as embedding is disabled:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZOGkBWB6c0

Last edited by Dove on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:19 am

What a great video, Dove. Couldn't ask for a better way to spend my insomnia this morning. I'd recommend everyone watch this guy. He looks to be around late 20's - early 30's and it is great to see one of the younger generation awake and speaking out. I'm pretty sure that there are more just like him awake and speaking out - sure do hope so anyway. Stay for the prayer at the end too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:34 am

I'm commandeering this already commandeered post from 4chan onto another forum:

It's clear that bolded items (evil related**) could clearly make any decent soul "sick" emotionally upon discovering (re: "The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital" recent Q post). What could hospitalize someone? Mental stress? or disease/illness? Connecting bread crumbs (associative link analysis) from early posts "looking back" to recent post "to look forward" indicates "Mental stress".

2. The "end game" inference of one of the earliest postings (Oct 31) notes "Some things must remain classified to the very end".

3. Q has noted that POTUS wants "full transparency" for Americans on the full truth (code basis for meme the "Great Awakening"?).

4. "looking back" to "look forward" another significant reveal is in the same Oct 31 Q post: "Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc."

==Who is the director?
This infers either a person or an entity as the "director". Q has answered the "Keystone" question as the "seeing Eye". Is there a director at the top of this entity? Who is it?

==What could be "so outrageous" that "Americans would riot, revolt, reject.." if known?

The Oct 31 post reveals the "cornerstone" to everything. POTUS et al strategy to take down this "director" entity is in collapsing the three sides of the "seeing Eye" pyramid (3 families, Godfather III). Q revealed the three sides as "TRI" = NWO (New World Order). Q revealed the 3 to focus on are:
House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+,
Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+
Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+

The +++,++,+ represents the "code" pattern Q has noted over many postings. Only recently has this been tied to 3 families. Q stated that the sub-families will collapse from these targeted.

===Who "Feeds the Eye"? What is the "Eye"?
Q: "Many governments of the world feed the ‘Eye’."
What is the "Eye": "Eye of Providence." (see image on back of dollar bill - "the all seeing Eye"). Some identify this as the Supreme Architect of the Universe (a Deity). But, this is associated with the one who wants to be "Above God".

Q reveals, in the posts below, that the common associative link is a repeating pattern of evil** with statements of "Satan".

C I A = Snow White (confirmed by Q), and further noted in the 7 supercomputers named after the Seven Dwarfs at C I A headquarters (US). Yet C I A (Snow White) is referenced in many posts that are global.

Q reveals that "A powerful entity" controls NK:
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Don't think of a single person.
Think of a powerful entity.

Is this Entity "the seeing EYE"? (think Illimunation, glowing rabbit, glowing Keystone pyramid top, "glowing seeing EYE",..) inferring the secret society of the Illuminat ee?

Does the Illuminati control NK? Is this tied into the symbolism of the mysterious building* in Pyongyang NK? Or are there deeper central control centers in Geneva or underneath CERN? Certainly CERN could house some very large computational systems as this is a necessity for processing the massive data generated by the ALICE detector.

Q said recently to "dig deeper" after the reveal of the Seven Dwarfs supercomputers in the US. Is CERN the "dig deeper" compass to the map?

It is well known of the exotic Satanic based opening ceremonies at the Goddard Tunnel. This tunnel is next/near to CERN. CERN also has a logo of three overlayed 6's, but offset and rotated to mimic a particle injector "leg" into a circular collider, forming the "6". Why choose 3? to make 666?

===What must remain classified to the very end?
The "reveal" of these last answers? (glowing rabbit, glowing seeing eye, illuminated rabbit, illuminated eye, illuminat ee?). What begets evil? Disaster?

===HUGE ASIDE (DO NOT LET THIS DISTRACT - BUT I need to reveal internal classified knowledge, but I'm not bound as I have worked with internal scientists that transferred key knowledge & I've confirmed in my research).

Why bring this up? This may play into what these people may face. Evil begetting Disaster.

In classified physics, some are searching for things that they should not be in God's creation. The highest reduction of particle dimensions, in frequency, is referred to aetheric or Planck's constant, far smaller than an electron (near 10E-33 cm verses an electron at 10E-13).

The debate of CERN on potential disaster is in forming a miniature black hole. Current Standard Model Physics & Physicists say that this won't happen. They say after all of the testing that nothing has happened. However, resonances of the pulsating ring of the CERN collider form much more than what physics doesn't include in their equations. Their equations can't explain, and openly admitted, the 96% of matter/energy. So they call this "dark matter" & "dark energy". What if the cohere far more misunderstood energy in the upcoming boost in power to collide lead atoms (Pb)? Evil begets evil- Disaster?

**Important associative key: "Some things must remain classified to the very end" This is a "topic" statement. The reinforcing of this "topic" is satanic rituals, spirit cooking, pedo networks, child abductions, and "we are truly up against pure evil".

Anonymous ID:grTMpzrL Tue 31 Oct 2017 23:13:10 No.147452214 ViewReport
Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
The pedo networks are being dismantled.
The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.
----------------
Anonymous ID:cS8cMPVQ Sat 04 Nov 2017 23:35:58 No.148029633 ViewReport
>>148028820
Thank you Anon.
FBI/MI currently have open investigation into the CF.
Why didn't Comey drop this?
Who was the FBI director during the Haiti crisis? How many kids disappeared?
How much money was sent to CF under disguise of Haiti relief and actually went to Haiti?
What countries donated big money to CF?
SA?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White
Q
----------------
Satan.
Who follows?
What political leaders worship Satan?
What does an upside down cross represent?
Who wears openly?
Why?
Who is she connected to?
Why is this relevant?
Spirit cooking.
What does Spirit Cooking represent?
Cult.
What is a cult?
Who is worshipped?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White
Godfather III

Speed.
Q
----------------
What does money buy?
Why are the events in SA relevant to the above?
Who is the financial backer for human trafficking?
Who is the ‘broker’ for underage sex?
Think SA.
How does FB & Instagram play a role in capture?
Think ‘Taken’.
Fantasy right?
Why do select senior political officials have foundations/institutes?
What is money laundering?
What does money buy?
Why is this relevant?
What other people were arrested in SA?
What are their backgrounds?
Are any connected to the Podesta Group?
Why is this relevant?
----------------
Who are the puppet masters?
House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+
Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+
Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+
Focus on above (3).
----------------

*Mysterious 3,000 room Pyramid "hotel" Pyongyang North Korea
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2245054/Welcome-Hotel-Doom​-The-3-000-room-monstrosity-Kim-Jong-Uns-starving-dictatorshi​p-North-Korea-foreigner-stepped-inside--now.html

continuing:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:05 am

ME SPEAKING:  Q is a Christian.  I think he's alluding to the true enemy as satan. Fantasy land is the world presently under satan's rule. These entries seem to confirm that.  But we still look for the present day minions. How long will the purge-the cleansing take, I wonder.  When this part is complete, can the church depart?  Then all those who opposed Christ are punished-face the wrath of the Lamb?  Then  God finishes the job by turning his attention to Israel, bringing the battle back to the beginning-back to His Land, putting all the enemies of Christ from ages past until today, under His feet before Messiah returns to Reign?

I feel like the narrator on Oak Island or Ancient Aliens.  "Is this what the whole world's been waiting for?  and if so, could it be that.....and if and then and if and then and....." LOL.

But mayyyy-beeee the end really is starting to come into view.

~~~~~returning to the commandeered material~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What/Who is this [entity]? Q's Last Post: Did Q reveal "Fantasy Land"? The true Enemy we are Fighting?

Using Relational Database Theory:
--- Facts/Relationships: Written in 1773. Does this sound familiar today?

--------
The methods which _______ and the [entity] were to use to execute _______'s Plan of 1773 were outlined by a German writer named _____, who was an initiate of the [entity].

1. Use money and sex bribery to obtain control over people who already occupy positions in high places. Once under control, use threats of blackmail, financial ruin, public exposure, and physical harm to keep them under control.

2. Other persons who come under control are to be placed into high positions as "experts", "specialists", and "advisors," and used to influence and control executives at the top so they will act according to the whims of the [entity].

3. [entity] agents on the faculties of colleges and universities are to recommend students possessing exceptional training in internationalism. They are to be indoctrinated into accepting the one-world socialist ideology and bribed into working for the [entity].

4. The agentur of the [entity] are to obtain control of the press and all agencies which give information to the public. News is to be slanted so that the masses will come to believe that a One World government is the only solution to our many problems - those problems having been purposely created by the [entity].
------

Q reveals that "A powerful entity" controls NK:
--- Q posting
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Don't think of a single person.
Think of a powerful entity.
-----

Aside --> What can NK do with miniaturized nukes and ICBM's? War?

Q reveals [select families] orchestrated Wars (WW I, WW II):
--- Q posting
WWI & II - orchestrated and planned by select families?
-----

True: [entity] families orchestrated and planned WW I, WW II. True. History.
Is [entity] desiring to instigate WW III? Using NK? Middle East? Isis? Terrorism? Control? Money and sex bribery?

The common associative pattern match link to all of Q's posts reveal a dual, yet linked Answer.
Fantasy Land = [entity] and [land of the entity]

---- History Facts, Relationship to Facts (Relational Database Theory):
The three blanks above are Adam Weishaupt, Amschel Mayer Rothschild, Zwack. Weishaupt translated Rothschild's 21 point World domination Plan written by Rothschild in 1773. This 21 point plan was condensed by Adam Weishaupt into the four "methods" listed above. A German writer "Zach" transcribed Adam Weishupt's plan. ON May 1, 1776, Adam Weishaupt officially founded the [entity] and adopted the insignia of the [entity] that has the "seeing Eye" above the pyramid. The last "piece" to the pyramid. The "keystone" as the last stone & key to holding the organization together.

The significance of the design is as follows: the pyramid represents the conspiracy for destruction of Christianity and the establishment of a "One World" dictatorship under Satanic despontism, this being the "secret" of the Order; the radiating in all directions "all-spying" eye represents the "Big Brother" or terrostic all-knowing espionage agency that Weishaupt set up under the name of "Insinuating Brethren" to "GUARD" the secret of the Order and to terrorize the populace into acceptance of its rule; "Annuit Coeptis" means "our enterprise" (conspiracy) has been crowned with success; "Novus Ordo Seclorum" explains the nature of the enterprise and it means "a new social order" or "New Deal".
---------

"GUARD" -> "Swizter" = "A Swiss Guard"

Home of the [entity] = LAND

ANSWER: Associative Link (code pattern matchings in full Q postings with history data (Relational Database Theory): "GUARD" LAND = Swiss Guard + Land = SWITZERLAND (home of the [entity]) = [entity] = Many Governments of the world feed the 'Eye' = Insignia of the [entity] = SWITZERLAND = Illuminati = (21 point world domination Plan/Amschel Mayer Rothschild 1773) = Methods of World Domination Plan via 4 point method (above).

Q's last section of last main post: ------- Nov 14, 2017 18:25:29 (Last mention of "Fantasy Land" and ending with the Lord's Prayer of the Our Father)(Satanic/Satan verses God).
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:wmN+33xv Tue 14 Nov 2017 18:25:29 No.149467690 ViewReport
…..
Fantasy land.
Remember, the more people there are, the more power the people have.
Why do D’s push for gun control ‘directly’ after every tragic incident?
Why is this so very important to their agenda?
We, the people, are who they are afraid of.
We, the people, are who they fear will one day awake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:39 pm

Is there a narrative here?  This is NOT from Q files to my knowledge.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:55 pm

From 2 Posts Above wrote:
What does money buy?

This is in the morning news. Saw it before I saw the "Q" question quoted above. Hmmmm, it does fit somewhat. Aricle is long with photos, charts, etc. so I'm not quoting more than the headline below. Clicky linky to read.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/saudi-sheikdown-arrested-royals-offered-180000676.html

Quote :
Saudi Sheikdown: Arrested Royals Offered A Deal - Your Money For Your Freedom

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:03 pm

SORRY, I MEANT TO TAKE THIS DOWN-I DON'T THINK IT ADDS TO WHERE WE'RE ALREADY AT, BUT IT'S SHORT ENOUGH.
NO 'Q' INFO?  IS HE GONE?

So, I was too hard on patreon.  I take it back.  He's doing good putting it together.
Who started the 'tick tock' meme.  Hannity or Assange?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Dove wrote:
Who started the 'tick tock' meme.  Hannity or Assange?

You might wanna take a look at this just posted today over at All News Pipeline. I'm about half way through the article. Itty-bitty sample below.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Clinton_Avalanche_Coming.php

Itty-Bitty Sample wrote:

'MONDAY STARTS WHAT WILL BECOME AN AVALANCHE'

Many are familiar with Fox News host Sean Hannity's teasers when he takes to Twitter to say "tick tock," but generally no one is aware of what is about to drop until he finally says "Boom," but this time is a little different because Hannity's tweet, which stated "Tick tock..... From now into next year on many fronts!!!!  Monday starts what will become an avalanche. Love to all deplorables. Tick tock!!," came after an interview with The Hill's John Solomon and investigative journalist Sara Carter, regarding that FBI informant and information they have uncovered about his knowledge of Uranium One, via discussions with his attorney.

Solomon tells Hannity to keep his eye on The Hill because they are about to reveal more damning information, see below:

Now go see the link. It's worth reading!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next   

Back to top Go down

4chan “Q” tips UPDATE 14 Nov. - His Name Was Seth Rich - Rothschild Family in Crosshairs and Looking Mighty Nervous - They Might be Next
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1