Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just amazing voice

Go down 
AuthorMessage

just amazing voice Empty
PostSubject: just amazing voice   just amazing voice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 9:56 pm

Shocked busker left amazed by talented passerby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLP8A0-MFAY&list=RDaLP8A0-MFAY

https://youtu.be/aLP8A0-MFAY?list=RDaLP8A0-MFAY

and  the last a very talented 12yr old young lady!
Country Girl Kadie Lynn, 12, Blows The Crowd Away
https://youtu.be/ySZV5x0BbQo
Back to top Go down

just amazing voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: just amazing voice   just amazing voice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 11:11 pm

Thanks Spring! That was so enjoyable.
Back to top Go down

just amazing voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: just amazing voice   just amazing voice I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 1:40 pm

Thank you! and your are quite welcome!
I like music a lot, have a now collectable Yamaha FG 365s, have not been playing it for a while due to hand cramps and a little bit of finger problems. Kinda working on some slow stuff and doing finger exercises to get going again.

My guitar was a 1979 purchased in 1981, tracked down the serial #.. mine is pristine, none of the 3 pc backs on ebay are which are selling for 520-640 are close.. great investment @ 325 purchase price back then. I have no desire to part with it
Has exellent tone, everybody says so, Bob Marshal whom once played with Fog Hat and gave my daughter lessons on it.
Back to top Go down

just amazing voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: just amazing voice   just amazing voice I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Awesome! Hopefully you'll play a song for us after your fingers have warmed up. Smile It was so nice to take a break from creepy dead things and enjoy beautiful art and people. i really needed that so thanks again.
Back to top Go down

just amazing voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: just amazing voice   just amazing voice I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 7:48 pm

On a different note ...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

just amazing voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: just amazing voice   just amazing voice I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 8:19 pm

I'm afraid to click, Lovisa.  The morning of Spring's post I ended up spending 3 hours in yt listening to music. Cool
It's the little ones with amazing voices and talent that I can't quite wrap my head around just how that comes to be so.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

just amazing voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: just amazing voice   just amazing voice I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 10:12 pm

Dove wrote:
I'm afraid to click, Lovisa.  The morning of Spring's post I ended up spending 3 hours in yt listening to music. Cool

Ha ha! Me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just amazing voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: just amazing voice   just amazing voice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just amazing voice
Page 1 of 1