Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whoa! this is interesting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

whoa! this is interesting Empty
PostSubject: whoa! this is interesting   whoa! this is interesting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 5:41 pm

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/-pol--thread-and-beyond--4-10-20-unraveling-threads-of-everything-thread/73190719/page-223/

about halfway down the page to Thine PreparedAni's post where he posts the saga...weird thing is, his link to the story no longer works?....something is out of whack if all that is true
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: whoa! this is interesting   whoa! this is interesting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 6:21 pm

It didn't work but I spotted the problem. He copied the link with partial forum codes attached to the end. Big fat html no-no! Gota get it correct or it's no soap radio. Fixed link is below.

http://whale.to/b/inside_the_lc1.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: whoa! this is interesting   whoa! this is interesting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Oh yeah, that link goes to this story:

Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation

Now, along the lines of the thread I'm reading on tiger droppings about underground civilizations and what-not, anyone here remember a 1983 movie title called "Wavelength" by chance? It's suppose to be the real inside story of Laurel Canyon hidden in the movie. Facts hidden in fiction.

Faction . . .

I have the Laser video disc of this movie and it's pretty revealing.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Mar 8, 2013
This movie was never released on DVD, here is the full version of Wavelength. (a good VHS rip) Soundtrack by: Tangerine Dream.
Two young lovers learn that a small group of child-like space aliens are marooned on Earth and are being held prisoner at a top secret military facility. The couple then decide to liberate the extraterrestrial castaways and help them make a rendezvous with a rescue ship sent from the alien home planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP8jrXY00-Y

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whoa! this is interesting   whoa! this is interesting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 8:39 pm

i haven't heard these in years. Thanks for bringing it up michael371.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whoa! this is interesting   whoa! this is interesting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 7:05 pm

now how did I know that link was gonna take us back in time to this stuff??

crazy.. sometimes my esp ?? does strange things.

Wife and I can sometimes say the same thought at the same time!!

Wish I could get it to work better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whoa! this is interesting   whoa! this is interesting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whoa! this is interesting
Page 1 of 1