Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sansanoy

Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.  Empty
PostSubject: Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.    Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Just in time for Christmas you can now buy a Genetic Engineering home lab kit for $1,500...now on sale for $1,400 for the holidays. And for just $20 you can get a Myostatin Knock Out Kit that will remove that pesky part of your DNA that holds back your muscle growth. (Also known as the Hercules gene)

As crazy as it sounds this is now a thing. Oh and you can also buy a Bacterial Gene Engineering kit.

How long before we can become a Nephilim in the comfort of our own homes?

Last edited by Sansanoy on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.    Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Growing up in the 50's & 60's, a chemistry set was about as good as it got. It was sooooo freakin' cool! I could kill myself and all my friends and/or burn down the house with it though. The rotten egg stink bomb "experiment" was my all time favorite.

This is more like a "do it yourself nephilim kit". Hey kids, be the first on your block to grow a sixth digit and a double row of teeth! WOW kids, would you look at that!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.    Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 6:30 pm

i thought this might be a joke....it ain't, is it?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.    Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 7:18 pm

michael371 wrote:

It ain't!

http://www.the-odin.com/genetic-engineering-home-lab-kit/

and, for an extra $150 you can add a micro centrifuge to your order.

Quote :
This kit comes with

• PCR Machine w/ Heated Lid
  • PCR Tubes

• A set of 3 new lab grade pipettes
  • Pipette tips for each pipette

• An agarose gel electrophoresis box and gel mold w/ comb
  • Tube Rack 

• A power supply to run electrophoresis 
  • 2 powerchords

• 10g Agarose

• 50g TAE Buffer mix(27g Tris Base/23g Tris Acetate/0.5g EDTA)

• 5g Kanamycin Sulfate

• 5g Ampicillin Sodium
  • 40g of LB Agar

• 20g LB Media

• Sleeve of 20 petri plates

• 0.01g - 200g scale and weigh boats

• Trans-eye-luminator glasses and blue light

• 5 x 15mL Tubes

• 5 x 50mL Tubes
  • pDusk, pDawn light activated bacteria
  • pJE202 genetically engineered bioluminescent glowing bacteria
  • 100uL Gel Green Stain 10,000x

• 500uL 5x Taq Master Mix
  • 200uL DNA Loading Dye
  • 100uL 100bp DNA Ladder
  • 100uL 1kbp DNA Ladder
  • Genotyping Kit
  • Supplies from the DIY CRISPR Kit

Supplies from the DIY CRISPR Kit . . . can't make you and all your friends a nephilim without a couple of those.

Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.  Sarcas10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.    Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 5:58 am

michael371 wrote:
I can't tell any more either in this day and age. Seems like most of the things that should be a joke are actual reality.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.    Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 11:37 am

As best as I can tell, this is for developing yeast strains for home brewed beer.  heehee.

I'd almost want to see the outcome of someone gene cleaving themselves. I said 'almost'. Not really.

Researcher...me too!  Mine had a bottle of mercury in it.  (thanks, Dad) There was a warning not to drink it.  But play with it?  Sure, why not!

And I lit up the kitchen too, bunsen burning a paper with the invisible ink message I'd made.
I remember running to the sink with it before I got caught with this flaming thing in my hand and catching hell for it.  (I know now...you're not supposed to run...but...try it and see what you do.   LOL)

BTW, I blame that mercury for me being here on the forum today. Cool Wink

But still...in it to win it!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.    Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 3:32 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I find the name CRISPR pretty foreboding in itself.

But here's some advancements in the science, and I'm sure there's better exposes available.

Like someone here said (sorry to not find it), it sounds like 'they will seek death, but
will not find it'.

Speaking of the hidden meaning in words-names:
From: https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/11/dolly-sheep-clones/546614/
It does have niche applications in the livestock industry, though, like recreating million-dollar bulls with extremely valuable genes. Seidel, who also has an cattle ranch, buys semen from Final Answer 2, the clone of the famed sire Final Answer who died in 2014. Semen from the right bull is also incredibly valuable to the dairy industry. “You’ve probably had some cheese from the offspring of a clone,” says Seidel. But actual clones are not sold for food in the United States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAJFcFqaurU

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.    Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altering your genetics in the comfort of your own home.
Page 1 of 1