Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The M.E. update~JD Farag

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The M.E. update~JD Farag Empty
PostSubject: The M.E. update~JD Farag   The M.E. update~JD Farag I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 8:03 am

THE one I've been waiting on.  Doesn't disappoint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SJIQh-Ax4w

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The M.E. update~JD Farag   The M.E. update~JD Farag I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 8:56 am

I didn't need to hear from anyone announcing it. It's been in front of us the whole time. Daily!
The oil and natural gas was announced more than a year ago or there abouts.
But it's nice to have some one people trust to put in order and awake a few Sleeple!
(How many do you think he awoke and made them realize they are Not Ready?)?
Fallen Angels are still here.. they control this planet and they fight over the natural resources!
They use us to fight their wars for their purposes... man does not want these things.

"how long?"

Prepare your house for this!
Food! = Seed
Heat! = Wood
Clothing! =New and Stored!
Extra Insulated Water Proof Hunting Boots!

For soon no supplies will be available!
No Gold will buy because there will be no Banks to exchange!
It is the Tools to Garden!
The Tools to Hunt and Protect!
The Stove to Cook and Heat!

"See, even the Ant prepares for Winter" 
One winter will come and it will be very cold!

Let them have their war, I choose to look for cover for what comes when it is over and everything is gone,
and the rest has failed!
BUT All this only to wait during that time between When The Lord comes!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The M.E. update~JD Farag   The M.E. update~JD Farag I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 11:41 am

"I didn't need to hear from anyone announcing it. It's been in front of us the whole time. Daily!"

Except that there was no  official Saudi, Israeli, U.S. alliance till 2 weeks ago.
Or had we stopped our military campaign in Syria.
Or that we no longer will supply arms to the Kurds.

It may have been in the works for a long time, but these essential pieces came about by swiftly executed, major maneuvers that have suddenly made it 'go time'.

Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: The M.E. update~JD Farag   The M.E. update~JD Farag I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 11:45 am

fantastic Thanks for this one Dove

I think he is spot on with this update, 
time is going fast now
The M.E. update~JD Farag T10dyd10
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The M.E. update~JD Farag   The M.E. update~JD Farag I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 2:37 pm

spring2 wrote:
I didn't need to hear from anyone announcing it. It's been in front of us the whole time. Daily!
The oil and natural gas was announced more than a year ago or there abouts.
But it's nice to have some one people trust to put in order and awake a few Sleeple!
(How many do you think he awoke and made them realize they are Not Ready?)?
Fallen Angels are still here.. they control this planet and they fight over the natural resources!
They use us to fight their wars for their purposes... man does not want these things.

"how long?"

Prepare your house for this!
Food! = Seed
Heat! = Wood
Clothing! =New and Stored!
Extra Insulated Water Proof Hunting Boots!

For soon no supplies will be available!
No Gold will buy because there will be no Banks to exchange!
It is the Tools to Garden!
The Tools to Hunt and Protect!
The Stove to Cook and Heat!

"See, even the Ant prepares for Winter" 
One winter will come and it will be very cold!

Let them have their war, I choose to look for cover for what comes when it is over and everything is gone,
and the rest has failed!
BUT All this only to wait during that time between When The Lord comes!!
been doing this for over a decade and trying to get other people to listen to no avail....a country boy can survive
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The M.E. update~JD Farag   The M.E. update~JD Farag I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 4:26 am

This thing's so fragile, as we would suspect.

A bombshell report that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has threatened to attack all Iranian facilities and assets within 40 kilometers (25 miles) of Israel's Golan Heights is circulating in Israeli media. The story, first picked up by The Jerusalem Post based on Israeli and Arab sources, also indicates that intense and potentially breakthrough back channel diplomacy between Assad and Netanyahu is currently being mediated via Vladimir Putin.
Though unconfirmed, what appears to be an ultimatum by Netanyahu could be the catalyst that finally pushes the Levant either toward broader war, or in the direction of de-escalation and regional stability after months of intensifying and provocative Israeli airstrikes on Syria and a corresponding war of words. The report also follows on the heels of a rare and unexpected visit of Assad to Sochi, Russia where he met with Putin just prior to trilateral talks between Russia, Iran, and Turkey over the future of Syria.

Important details at http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-27/putin-mediating-secret-deal-between-assad-and-netanyahu-bombshell-report-reveals

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The M.E. update~JD Farag   The M.E. update~JD Farag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The M.E. update~JD Farag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: