Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LAS VEGAS: The SAUDI CONNECTION - Why did a Saudi prince order the attack in VEGAS?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

LAS VEGAS: The SAUDI CONNECTION -  Why did a Saudi prince order the attack in VEGAS? Empty
PostSubject: LAS VEGAS: The SAUDI CONNECTION - Why did a Saudi prince order the attack in VEGAS?   LAS VEGAS: The SAUDI CONNECTION -  Why did a Saudi prince order the attack in VEGAS? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 9:14 pm

Extraordinary dot connecting by John Cullen (AKA John E. Hoover) and this gets a researcher 5 star rating. Video is 34 minutes and have your pause button handy because this moves fast and you'll need to pause to read some of the stuff before it goes off screen.

This ties the Saudi's to a lot of stuff. The Air Force barracks bombing in Saudi Arabia, 1993 WTC-1 basement bombing, 9/11, and more. This thread includes (and more or less concludes) with what happened in Las Vegas on October 01, 2017 and onward to the present. It names names and concludes with "WHY".

Best theory and best sleuthing I've seen and/or heard to date - bar none! Don't miss this! I've recorded and saved this in 720p high def. YouTube axed John Cullen before if you'll remember. This could be the one that gets him axed again.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Nov 25, 2017
https://youtu.be/rkqPea9wSfo
5 key suspects.
All in custody.
1 already dead.

Who did it, and why? Are these the ultimate perpetrators?
https://youtu.be/rkqPea9wSfo

The FINAL Conclusion" #IamJohnCullen

It's time for the Press to investigate.

All footage taken falls under ''fair use'' of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (1998). Therefore, no breach of privacy or copyright has been committed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkqPea9wSfo

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LAS VEGAS: The SAUDI CONNECTION -  Why did a Saudi prince order the attack in VEGAS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAS VEGAS: The SAUDI CONNECTION - Why did a Saudi prince order the attack in VEGAS?   LAS VEGAS: The SAUDI CONNECTION -  Why did a Saudi prince order the attack in VEGAS? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 1:27 pm

I learned some things about SA ruling structure, the arms deal we made with them, and them doing helo training exercises here, and that they routinely indulge in debauchery in LV.   And the big connection of potential heirs to the throne disposed of via the take down of a helicopter.  Very smelly coincidences, for sure.  So it's certainly in the realm of possibilities.  But probabilities?  Not yet for me.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: LAS VEGAS: The SAUDI CONNECTION - Why did a Saudi prince order the attack in VEGAS?   LAS VEGAS: The SAUDI CONNECTION -  Why did a Saudi prince order the attack in VEGAS? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 2:20 pm

Dove wrote:
Very smelly coincidences, for sure.  So it's certainly in the realm of possibilities.  But probabilities?  Not yet for me.

Yeah, I hear you. I put this and others views up (like Scott Binsack's stuff) to keep everyone informed on possibilities. The jury is still out on exactly what really occurred with this LV massacre. We will probably never know the truth. At least some people are trying to connect the dots, something our mainstream media is sorely falling down on the job doing.

After the second coming of Yeshua we'll all know the truth. That's a fact! Until then though all we have are bits and pieces to form theories on.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAS VEGAS: The SAUDI CONNECTION - Why did a Saudi prince order the attack in VEGAS?   LAS VEGAS: The SAUDI CONNECTION -  Why did a Saudi prince order the attack in VEGAS? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAS VEGAS: The SAUDI CONNECTION - Why did a Saudi prince order the attack in VEGAS?
Page 1 of 1