Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

down the rabbit hole

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

down the rabbit hole Empty
PostSubject: down the rabbit hole   down the rabbit hole I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 12:26 pm

read all the way down

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7hn2pu/q_just_posted_on_8ch_latest_posts_if_interested/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: down the rabbit hole   down the rabbit hole I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 12:48 pm

No kidding!  Ho Ho Ho!
[okay...I won't give it away. Smile ]  But it's yuuuuge!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: down the rabbit hole   down the rabbit hole I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 1:32 pm

I must be suffering from a sever cranial-rectal inversion syndrome this morning. Someone wanna splain what I just read TWICE and still didn't get? Thanks.

down the rabbit hole Brain-mush

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: down the rabbit hole   down the rabbit hole I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 1:53 pm

HOLY SHIT: BOTH FBI Peter Strzok and his Partner Melissa Hodgman are Deep State Clinton Hacks![size=10]LIVE ([size=10]self.The_Donald)[/size]
submitted 1 day ago by BREXITGOD[/size]
During the 2016 US presidential election, this report notes, both Peter P. Strzok II and Melissa R. Hodgman played “key/central” roles as Hillary Clinton operatives within the American “Deep State”—with then FBI Director James Comey stating that his team, led by Peter P. Strzok II, “moved heaven and earth” to finish their review of Hillary Clinton’s e-mails in time for him to reveal on Sunday, 7 November, less than 48 hours before the election, and that they had found nothing incriminating—while at the same time, Melissa R. Hodgman (who had been appointed by the Obama regime as an Associate Director in the SEC Enforcement Division on 14 October 2016) filed US Federal charges against a lawyer named William Uchimoto (the son of Dan Uchimoto who was one of the most decorated Japanese American soldiers in World War II).
The Hillary Clinton “Deep State” attack upon William Uchimoto, this report explains, was due to his investigating a Georgetown University law professor named Chris Bummer for his money laundering ties to the Clinton Foundation—but with all of the “fake charges” leveled against him by Melissa R. Hodgman being thrown out of court by US Federal Judge P. Kevin Castel this past March (2017).

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7hdtnr/holy_shit_both_fbi_peter_strzok_and_his_partner/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: down the rabbit hole   down the rabbit hole I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:08 pm

God bless you, Jigsaw, for doing the research.  UP 

And speaking of Research[er]: that is the most hilarious blurby there...having have been there, thought that enough times.  heehee.

Here's the thing I got all excited about:

"Hussein Iran connection.
Bombs away.
Merry Christmas. Q"

I suppose he means political bombs, but I got all excited there for a minute.  Still Good, tho.

And something big [not taxes] did just pass the Senate and I can't remember..dur.
[not SCOTUS decision]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: down the rabbit hole   down the rabbit hole I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:33 pm

SIGH!!! OK, I'm playing catch up. So many names in the swamp that I have trouble keeping up with everyone swimming in that cesspool. Never heard of (or just plain don't remember) either Peter P. Strzok or Melissa R. Hodgman before today.

To many creatures in the swamp!!!

Dove wrote:
God bless you, Jigsaw, for doing the research.  down the rabbit hole 124550655 

And speaking of Research[er]: that is the most hilarious blurby there...having have been there, thought that enough times.  heehee.

Yes, much thanks to Jigsaw (and from the UK no less) for the enlightenment.

And to Dove . . . I just gotta grin . . . the cartoon I posted fits the sordid condition of my brain. You just fake it and sing la la la when you don't have a frikin' clue what the song of the day is.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: down the rabbit hole   down the rabbit hole I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 5:54 pm

here researcher, start from here and go see the water level in the swamp get a little lower....i can't believe that you missed this!

http://heavy.com/news/2017/12/peter-strzok-lisa-page-fbi-trump-texts-affair/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: down the rabbit hole   down the rabbit hole I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 7:19 pm

Thanks, Mike. I'm up to speed now. Like I implied earlier, "to many swamp critters to keep up with". Some slither past.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: down the rabbit hole   down the rabbit hole I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 12:49 pm

Hannity puts the cookies on the lower shelf with an easy to follow explanation and flow chart. Remember when Hannity did a flow chart for Clinton? This is just as thorough.

https://youtu.be/HZcaCpbLqxg

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: down the rabbit hole   down the rabbit hole I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

down the rabbit hole
Page 1 of 1