Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ya'll better get woke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

ya'll better get woke Empty
PostSubject: ya'll better get woke   ya'll better get woke I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 11:43 am

there is not "thus sayeth the Lord" or anything like that with this, but things are getting real....seems there are more than 30 c-17s and more that 20 c-130's in the air at this time....thats a sign  something is up
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ya'll better get woke   ya'll better get woke I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Not that I don't believe you but can you give us a little more? What are you seeing? Where did you see? Links - news feeds - or ?!?! - something we can vet this news with.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: ya'll better get woke   ya'll better get woke I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 2:37 pm

this was off of tigerdroppings about something going down with that many cargo planes in the air at the same time
this was wednesday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944484/Mystery-plane-circles-Denver-leaving-eagle-eyed-residents-military-officials-baffled.html

scroll down on this page

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/-pol--thread-and-beyond--4-10-20-unraveling-threads-of-everything-thread/73190719/page-371/

not a military expert, but those who claim to be say this seems to be an exercise in preparation for something
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ya'll better get woke   ya'll better get woke I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 2:39 pm

Were they flying east or west??

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: ya'll better get woke   ya'll better get woke I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 4:07 pm

i don't know, it was in denver and people saw them and caught them on tape....those are cargo planes, and i know this, they do this before a conflict
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ya'll better get woke   ya'll better get woke I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 4:51 pm

Things that make you go hmmmmm???? No sound, just lights moving right to left - expand video to see as lights are pretty small.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Dec 9, 2017
Strange lights recorded on our roof mounted Nest camera in Littleton which faces northwest. The lights moved from east to west starting at 8:55 p.m. These are possibly a military C-17 formation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ9ACiU27rg

From Comments Below Video wrote:
Hey folks, former Air Force Load Master here. I flew c-130's and c-17's. This looked like a big formation of either, to be honest I can't tell from the video. The first thing that came to mind was... Why the hell does someone have a camera on their roof not even overlooking their property? This looks like any normal formation, albeit a bit larger. Transporting stuff to the fires would be my best educated guess. As far as the noise, c-130's are fairly quiet, and have settings to make them almost inaudible until they are on top of you. These are the planes used in low altitude air drops in dangerous territory. Gotta be quiet for that. Dunno if these are those, but it sure looks like em.

I also live here in Denver and saw the lights about 9:00pm. When scouring the internet to find out any info on what this was I Came Upon Your Video last night with only 150 views and to my surprise the Channel News 9 had said they had no idea what it was about 10:30 but first thing when I woke up this morning they said they knew it was 12 / C-17 cargo planes flying in a formation, doing some routine Halo parachute blah blah blah honestly I don't know a lot about that kind of stuff but I will tell you what I do know a lot about and that's bullshit. A ton of people on Twitter last night saying that nothing came out up on their flight radar and that this was completely unknown to them and the News was completely shocked too last night but now it's a certainty thing.... I watched it move so slow and some other flying object was observing them and then some lights being red and the light next would be smaller then a red one again. This is some agenda 21 shit just saying what I truly felt. The government and news can not be trusted to give you any truth.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ya'll better get woke   ya'll better get woke I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 5:22 pm

Good find, Researcher.  So, east to west. Reportedly seen over southern Illinois, Montana, later to the south.

One commenter said, "These were USAF Boeing C-17 Globemasters on exercise.

Military radio enthusiasts were monitoring the exercise. "

Do I believe that????

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: ya'll better get woke   ya'll better get woke I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 6:33 pm

the more that i learn, the dumber i get
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ya'll better get woke   ya'll better get woke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ya'll better get woke
Page 1 of 1