Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Icke: Who Owns Trump? Add This to Your Deep State & Last Days Studies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

David Icke: Who Owns Trump? Add This to Your Deep State & Last Days Studies Empty
PostSubject: David Icke: Who Owns Trump? Add This to Your Deep State & Last Days Studies   David Icke: Who Owns Trump? Add This to Your Deep State & Last Days Studies I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 4:27 pm

You may not like David Icke but facts are facts. I do not agree totally with David’s view (definitely not a Biblical point of view) however he does make some salient points. View this through the lenses of your Biblical glasses and much of what David says makes sense. Nobody can argue the fact that Trump is heavily influenced by ZIONIST Israel. (READ: Rothschild controlled) Video is 28½ minutes and as always – DISCERN.

SPECULATION TIME:  Trump needs to be schooled in Bible prophecy. I see the set-up beginning for the rebuilt temple happening. We all know who sits his anti-Christ ass down in that temple and rules the world from his 666 self, don’t we?

Trump is still a baby believer. I still support him (mostly) and we all need to keep him in our prayers. I believe that he is absolutely clueless as to how hellishly he's being used.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Dec 8, 2017
To have David's Dot Connector Videocast sent to you in full every week, Click here http://www.davidicke.com/register
World Tour Tickets - http://www.TheWorldWideWakeUp.com 2017
All David's Books Now Available Here http://www.DavidIckeStore.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1m1X5a16Z8

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

David Icke: Who Owns Trump? Add This to Your Deep State & Last Days Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Icke: Who Owns Trump? Add This to Your Deep State & Last Days Studies   David Icke: Who Owns Trump? Add This to Your Deep State & Last Days Studies I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 6:02 pm

yeah, i been getting a bit antsy...see, a lot of the "believers" surrounding trump, and who he is influenced by, are pentecostals...people that are influenced by copeland,hagee, etc....this is not a knock against the pentecostals ( even though they are full of s**t on a lot) but they are wrong to encourage a 3rd temple...it is an abomination ....now, i am not sure that "sitting in the temple as God" means a temple on the temple mount, even though it probably does....what if that is talking about the " don't you know that your body is a temple unto God, keep it holy"
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: David Icke: Who Owns Trump? Add This to Your Deep State & Last Days Studies   David Icke: Who Owns Trump? Add This to Your Deep State & Last Days Studies I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Michael371 wrote:
now, i am not sure that "sitting in the temple as God" means a temple on the temple mount, even though it probably does....

Bible says it pretty clearly. And on the wing of abomination's he causes the sacrifice and oblation to cease.

Daniel 9:27 wrote:
And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease; and upon the wing of abominations' shall come one that maketh desolate; and even unto the full end, and that determined, shall wrath be poured out upon the desolate.

And Yeshua confirms it. The temple is physical. You need a temple ( or at the very least a tabernacle ) for sacrifices and oblations to cease from.

Matthew 24:15 wrote:
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Though New Testament believers know that the body is the temple the Jews are Old Testament followers. That body = temple thing would be anathema to them. And who already has the stones cut and waiting on the day the OKAY is goven to rebuild that new temple with? THE JEWS!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Icke: Who Owns Trump? Add This to Your Deep State & Last Days Studies   David Icke: Who Owns Trump? Add This to Your Deep State & Last Days Studies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Icke: Who Owns Trump? Add This to Your Deep State & Last Days Studies
Page 1 of 1