Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this Empty
PostSubject: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 9:19 am

this photo is a picture of anderson cooper, his brother and mother from 1972....in case ya'll didn't know, cooper is the son of gloria vanderbilt....yes, those vanderbilts !   look on the wall behind them....its no wonder that cooper is a degenerate, and most likely, an MK ULTRA product....researcher knows my hunch about the nephilim in the last days....the original incursion consisted of "giants"....in the last days, and some of this hunch comes from the book of enoch, i am convinced that the modern giants ( interesting that giants in the greek test translates as "gegenes".....this is where our word "GENE" comes from) will be not giants, but super smart....."understanding "dark sentences" as daniel says.....look around you, Christ rode a jackass into the Jerusalem and up until the late 19 and early 20th centuries, men were still riding jackasses....use your head and do research on the early "inventors"...damn near all of them were into the occult....check out theosophy and then jump to the thule society of nazi germany...look at this picture and then consider that cooper was raised in an occult situation....think about that spirit cooking woman that doesn't age....this shit is real people

https://2img.net/h/oi67.tinypic.com/2mplw9l.jpg

now look at a picture of gloria vanderbilt as she aged....pay attention to the size of her hands.....do they look like the hands of a woman?....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/31/39/4f/31394f49c86a769c4730ca2924e510fe.jpg

here is another strange picture....would you make a playhouse for your child that looks like this?...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nQ0CzktcHFM/UaIF92wZlpI/AAAAAAAAAJg/C9-ocNgj1xc/s1600/P3310090.JPG
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 10:39 am

Michael371 wrote:
researcher knows my hunch about the nephilim in the last days....the original incursion consisted of "giants"....in the last days, and some of this hunch comes from the book of enoch, i am convinced that the modern giants ( interesting that giants in the greek test translates as "gegenes".....this is where our word "GENE" comes from) will be not giants, but super smart....."understanding "dark sentences" as daniel says

And I've often said that I believe that many are already here right now sitting in the corner offices of corporations wearing three piece suits and driving Ferrari's. The lesser ones may just be those little grey's we all call alien's. Y'all have also heard me say that I think some of the people we like to think are human aren't human at all. No souls - empty suits of flesh - and nonredeemable - predestined for hell. We all know people who can suck the joy out of a room just by walking in through the door.

I still think that the older giants stasis will make a come back too. Verses below are still future from Isaiah's point of view and are coming due near or in our timeline.

Isaiah 13 Septuagint wrote:

1  THE VISION WHICH ESAIAS SON OF AMOS SAW AGAINST BABYLON.
2  Lift up a standard on the mountain of the plain, exalt the voice to them, beckon with the hand, open the gates, ye rulers.
3  I give command, and I bring them: giants are coming to fulfil my wrath, rejoicing at the same time and insulting.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 11:22 am

researcher wrote:
Michael371 wrote:
researcher knows my hunch about the nephilim in the last days....the original incursion consisted of "giants"....in the last days, and some of this hunch comes from the book of enoch, i am convinced that the modern giants ( interesting that giants in the greek test translates as "gegenes".....this is where our word "GENE" comes from) will be not giants, but super smart....."understanding "dark sentences" as daniel says

And I've often said that I believe that many are already here right now sitting in the corner offices of corporations wearing three piece suits and driving Ferrari's. The lesser ones may just be those little grey's we all call alien's. Y'all have also heard me say that I think some of the people we like to think are human aren't human at all. No souls - empty suits of flesh - and nonredeemable - predestined for hell. We all know people who can suck the joy out of a room just by walking in through the door.

I still think that the older giants stasis will make a come back too. Verses below are still future from Isaiah's point of view and are coming due near or in our timeline.

Isaiah 13 Septuagint wrote:

1  THE VISION WHICH ESAIAS SON OF AMOS SAW AGAINST BABYLON.
2  Lift up a standard on the mountain of the plain, exalt the voice to them, beckon with the hand, open the gates, ye rulers.
3  I give command, and I bring them: giants are coming to fulfil my wrath, rejoicing at the same time and insulting.
BINGO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 11:49 am

okay, researcher, think this out before you comment....the septuagint is the greek version of the old testament, way,way older than the flawed masoretic text used for "modern translations"s such as the kjv.....as we found out the new testament quotes are jot and title,verbatim quotes of the septuagint, with no variation at all....the kjv has many differences on those quotes,OT to NT....the septuagint for giants would be,as i stated, "gegenes" or genetic aberations which might or might not mean "giants"....see what i'm getting at, and where i am going?...look, right now, i am reading the book of enoch, using the laurance translation....i am trying to find something so that i can quote it without having to use my flawed memory. as many on here know, enoch was written for the final generation, and it is ringing home the truth that we are truly in the last days....just think along the line of "greek to greek" to english, as opposed to "hebrew/aramaic to greek" to english....just look at cern, ain't no damn humans intelligent enough to do that,either without supernatural assitance, or themselves being part of the supernatural, most likely preternatural (hybrid of the natural and supernatural)

dammit people, i have searched this s**t out for 4 decades, but i can't type worth a damn...my mind is swift, but my memory should be euthanized its so bad...i can think, i just have problems remembering what i thunk!!!! i have a vast storehouse of useless knowledge ( to people outside this group and a few on tigerdroppings), but it has because a chore....does anybody know of any GOOD! software where i can talk and it types what i say....i mean i don't want to spend a $1000 bucks or anything but i would be interested in something affordable...i have looked, but i'm too damn dumb to know exactly what i'm looking at....if i could talk and hold my concentration while i rob my mental storehouse of useless s**t, i think i can spin you a tale of evidence to explain all of this in a way that is fascinating,and biblical....the book of genesis tells you if read it and understand what its saying....damn, between ya'll, Q, and the government criminality i ain't never going to get a freakin' thing done to get my garden ready!!!! we don't buy food from stores, except for the basic stuff, so if i don't work, i don't eat, and a lot of other folks too
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:20 pm

https://www.google.com/search?q=talk+and+type+addaptive+aid&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

$50.00   Of course U have to get over the name:  Dragon. 
$10.00 more gets U Dragon Ultimate.  We should compare b4 U buy.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking Basics is easy-to-use speech recognition software that lets you get more done on your computer in less time at home by using your voice. Dragon Basics turns your spoken words into text much faster than you can type with up to 99% accuracy. It understands and executes simple voice commands so you can control your computer and popular applications just by talking. Dictate and edit documents, send email, search the Web and use social media with unparalleled speed, ease and comfort to accomplish more on your PC than you ever thought possible. Stop typing, start speaking — and doing.

~~~~~~~
As far as thread subject:  I agree with everyone's assessment.  I did see one of those pics earlier tho, and didn't feel completely confident they were real, and not messed with.  If they're real, the push back is on with a vengeance.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:47 pm

dove, look at the boy holding the stuff tiger....look at his face, and then look at a grownup mr. degenerate....they are the same

Wyatt Cooper was Vanderbilt’s fourth husband. He was from a poor family in Mississippi. In his twenties, he moved to New York to pursue a career in acting. In his thirties he moved to Los Angeles where he attended UCLA and UC Berkeley and worked as a screenwriter. In Hollywood he lived near Dorothy Parker. After Parker died, Cooper published the article “Whatever You Think Dorothy Parker Was Like, She Wasn’t” in Esquire magazine (1968). In his forties, Cooper moved to Manhattan where he worked as a magazine editor and met Vanderbilt. They had two sons: Anderson and his big brother Carter Vanderbilt Cooper (who at the age of 23 committed suicide by jumping from the family’s 14th floor apartment). Wyatt Cooper died at the age of 50 during open heart surgery. Nothing Left Unsaid: Gloria Vanderbilt & Anderson Cooper airs on HBO on April 9 at 9pm.

• [url=http://pinterest.com/pin/create/bookmarklet/?is_video=false&url=https://2paragraphs.com/2016/04/who-was-anderson-coopers-father/&media=https://2paragraphs.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/anderson.jpg&description=Who Was Anderson Cooper%E2%80%99s Father?][/url]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:01 pm

michael371 wrote:
dove, look at the boy holding the stuff tiger....look at his face, and then look at a grownup mr. degenerate....they are the same
Yep, I agree it's him-and Mother and brother.  It's the setting and the background I questioned.  The photos don't strike me as 40 something years old.  Same with the
plexiglass cube [disgusting as it is]...is it really an old photo?  Or doctored. IDK.
[I know he's married to his longtime bf].

Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:11 pm

Agree 100 percent on this one. That thing on the wall behind her and those children in the first image, there is a man being burnt in a box. Sick. Don't know who this Anderson is, but just looked him up on google, he looks a bit odd like one of the kids from the nazi breeding film "The Boys from Brazil"
Well spotted Michael
all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this 6c3e3910
all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this Anders11
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 2:08 pm

can't take credit for this, this came from the poliboard on tigerdroppings,care of 4 chan
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 2:36 pm

michael371 wrote:
can't take credit for this, this came from the poliboard on tigerdroppings,care of 4 chan

Sheesh, I'm so behind. Only on page 405 on tigerdroppings and it goes to 414 (so far). But is getting kinda interesting again after a big (to me) dry spell. Having fun trying to figure out who Mike is on tigerdroppings too. A couple of 'em quote scriptural views over there so I haven't pinned Mikes posts down yet. Fun!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 3:29 pm

i just got back off being suspended due to liberals and atheists....like i said, i tend to take my sword and go to cutting off ears when i get riled, plus i am very anti-catholic church and that website is based in louisianna which is predominately catholic....they never ban me, just suspend me
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 3:49 pm

hey dove, guess what !!!!!~!~!!

i have a voice recognition program on my computer and didn't know it.....sometimes, i am really smart, but sometimes i am dumber than a bag of turds
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:11 pm

That's awesome!  Keep the 50 in Ur pocket for as long as U can.  Let us know when U have Ur first speaking engagement!
Smile
Now do U have to get one of these do-hicky's to speak into?  It's probably better than hollering from the other room. ...ba-dum-ding.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:17 pm

one ringy- dingy, two ringy -dingy...i remember that stupid show
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 5:04 pm

michael371 wrote:
one ringy- dingy, two ringy -dingy...i remember that stupid show

I loved that stupid show! And HEE-HAW too! And The Carol Burnett Show! Oh, and don't forget All in the Family! Archie Bunker, Dingbat, and Meathead (the liberal). Back when TV was entertaining.

Glad you have a voice program, Mike. I was gonna suggest a word possessor for writing down sudden inspirations, thoughts, rants, and what-not. That's what I do. I have an MS Word file I call "scratch pad" and I stuff a lot of things in there, my thoughts, internet finds, etc. and save it all for later on when I can draw on my past inspirations and maybe string 'em together a little clearer than George Bush trying to string two sentences together. It helps as my reminder when my neurons don't want to cooperate.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this   all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all patrons of the Watcher forum, please look at this
Page 1 of 1