Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On His Birthday, Pope Francis Hosts Pizza Party For Sick Children

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

On His Birthday, Pope Francis Hosts Pizza Party For Sick Children Empty
PostSubject: On His Birthday, Pope Francis Hosts Pizza Party For Sick Children   On His Birthday, Pope Francis Hosts Pizza Party For Sick Children I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 1:13 am

Ok peeps, make of it what you will. As for me . . . I wonder if he invited all the child sacrifice destined children I believe are imprisoned under the Vatican too? Much has been said and written about this. Father Malachi Martin alluded to this and died for it. I need not remind anyone here about pizzagate, pedo-priests, years of cover-ups for same said pedo-priests, on and on and on, yadda yadda yadda.

Why pizza? Why for the children? Is a message embedded here? Nothing happens by accident with these guys. I’m not trying to Catholic bash here but I’m real skeptical about this. I wouldn’t have batted an eye for ravioli or spaghetti or something with cake and ice cream afterwards. I would like to believe that in a perfect "rainbows and lollypops" world that this is a completely innocent gesture and that there is nothing more to it, BUT, we don't live in that perfect world just yet. (coming soon to a second coming near you)

BUT PIZZA!!!! FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!

Yeah, my tinfoil had is double layered today and maybe screwed down a little too tight. The news feeds and the Internet is just busting today with this news. One example below from the Catholics.

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/on-his-birthday-pope-francis-hosts-pizza-party-for-sick-children-87850

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: On His Birthday, Pope Francis Hosts Pizza Party For Sick Children   On His Birthday, Pope Francis Hosts Pizza Party For Sick Children I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 6:46 am

The real question to ask is: Was it catered by Comet Pizza?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: On His Birthday, Pope Francis Hosts Pizza Party For Sick Children   On His Birthday, Pope Francis Hosts Pizza Party For Sick Children I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 7:56 am

billetman wrote:
these people must be exposed and then executed
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: On His Birthday, Pope Francis Hosts Pizza Party For Sick Children   On His Birthday, Pope Francis Hosts Pizza Party For Sick Children I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 8:16 am

michael371 wrote:
billetman wrote:
these people must be exposed and then executed

Don't worry Michael, their day of judgement is coming, and it will be far worse than any man can deliver!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On His Birthday, Pope Francis Hosts Pizza Party For Sick Children   On His Birthday, Pope Francis Hosts Pizza Party For Sick Children I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On His Birthday, Pope Francis Hosts Pizza Party For Sick Children
Page 1 of 1