Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read Empty
PostSubject: dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read    dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 4:08 pm

Well dove, this will bury the first attempt to communicate with your people on the watchers group.  What we have here is a serious lack of communication.  Either this machine does not speak the same language that I do, R it's just dumber than a bag of turds.  We are obviously new to each other but I thought this machine would be smarter than that.  Or, it not not be the machine, as preposterous as it might sound it very well could be  me.  It really is kind of neat, and I am sure it will be better if we go all the calls does work but I am not comfortable talking to a machine, and I actually feel somewhat sheepish because I have to think one I'm going to say and then watch to say if it is making any mistakes.

It is going to take some getting used to, because if I'm really not accustomed to using anything other than my fat fingers.  My redneck brain is having a hard time laying back in this recliner, being totally amazed at what modern technology can actually do.  I cannot fully grasp at this moment that I am sitting here talking to a machine and it is doing my typing, and to be honest about it is doing a better job think I'm correcting less typos, although it's pretty bad either way.  It appears that the faster than that of, the better than it actually does.  Since I am not computer savvy, like all of you guys in the peanut gallery are, a man and injured near some ways to get it from wordpad onto the forum page.  I tried using just the forum page and again wanna do too well.  Plus, all these little redneck pols is in speech and various other idiosyncrasys that we used out here in the south, it just doesn't do well on here  .  Not only am I not sure of what I'm doing, this machine is not either.  Where can a state in each other out at the moment, and although it's working and at times it's working well, sometimes it has a mind of it's on.  At the current rate that I'm going to I will be lucky if I don't crash if this hard drive of this computer.  It will crash and not from being out of memory, it will crash because it is totally confused by what I'm trying to do

Well dove, here it is, my first attempt at using artificial intelligence to type on the watchers forum..
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read    dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Max kudos to U Michael for doing it.  Mine would be full of 'erm...no, umm, no no back up...uuuhhhh...
durr...
And I didn't see any of that in yours!  It'll probably turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread.
Maybe U'll start a new trend here.
cheers Laughing

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read    dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 5:01 pm

I am typing into wordpad and copying and pasting it because I don't know how to get it in the box on the web site.  I'm trying to get used to talking faster because I have to think and talk at the same time, I would prefer to type

directly into the box on the form, but right now I'm having to use until i find a better  way.  I have a tendency to repeat myself, hopefully it is not dementia.  I really think all it's going to take is practice and for me to speak in a different pattern, but it's really difficult talk different than you have talked all of your life.  I think this attempt is doing better because I'm kind of understanding how to do this and I can't let my words drag out like we do down here in the south.  This last sentence was perfect, I did not have to do any editing what so ever.  It's really easy to correct the mistakes, but it appears that most of the mistakes are related to my speech pattern.  All of you have heard about this southern drawl, well, this machine is evidently a Yankee because it does not like the way I talk.
I really am surprised that it does as well as it does, and right now it appears that the biggest problem that we have is me.  It's just something that I'm gonna have to let come to me, because I'm sitting here moving my hands around in the air like a damn fool, like it's gonna make my speech do any better.  But I do warn you if I ever get this figured out, you guys can look out because when it comes to the bible I get extremely long winded, and I can draw from a vast storehouse of useless information.  Now let me check and see how many mistakes that have been made on this
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read    dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Try burping, Mikey, and see what it does.  LOL!!!  Lordie, I'm such a kid...

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read    dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 6:33 pm

Dove wrote:

What ever you do DON'T FART!!!

hide

See, didn't I tell you your Alabama redneck self could do this?
Proud of ya, bro!

dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read Cheers

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read    dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 6:50 pm

researcher wrote:
Dove wrote:

What ever you do DON'T FART!!!

hide

If it types out riiiiiip! we're probably safe.

But if it starts with a squeeeeee....Duck and cover!

[yes, I've been inhaling chemicals...furniture polish earlier.  Potent!]

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read    dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 7:05 pm

this place contains some of the grossest Christians that I have ever seen
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read    dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 8:06 pm

michael371 wrote:
this place contains some of the grossest Christians that I have ever seen

LOL.  Says he who started off this thread referencing a 'bag of turds'.  LOL.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read    dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 9:51 pm

Hahahaaa!!!  I love this!! Smile Biggest smile I've had all week !    judy
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read    dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 9:54 am

Just because my daughter has the nursing home on speed dial, that doesn't mean anything..... right??
Suspect

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read    dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dove, you asked for it, this has not been proof read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: