Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corporate, Political Dominoes~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Corporate, Political  Dominoes~ Empty
PostSubject: Corporate, Political Dominoes~   Corporate, Political  Dominoes~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 9:05 am

I was thinking we might want a running thread on who/what is being exposed as the
Justice Army moves through the world. 
Little fish make good bait for big fish.  We can see if it eventually 'pans out', ie fish fry.

Here's some AMAZON scuttlebutt~

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/jeff-bezos-humiliation-amazon-employees-embroiled-sex-trafficking-scandal/

Sorry for the language here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4975366/Rose-McGowan-lashes-Jeff-Bezos-says-HW-raped-her.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corporate, Political Dominoes~   Corporate, Political  Dominoes~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 9:26 am

its cold, so i don't go outside much right now, but would somebody please arrest somebody !!!!!!my life ,for the last 60 days or so, has revolved around this damn computer.....i am afraid to get very far from it because something might happen and i miss it....my wife is worse than me
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Corporate, Political Dominoes~   Corporate, Political  Dominoes~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 2:01 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/24/justice-democrats-pac-expel-cenk-uygur-over-horrifying-sexist-blog-posts/

Cenk Uygur of the Young Turks has been asked to resign from a group called The Justice Democrats for sexist blog posts he and a partner made in the early 2000's. 
Cenk and his partner were founding members of this "Justice Dems" group.

His excuse?  He was a Republican at the time.  Will he resign?  "As the World Turns". lol.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Corporate, Political Dominoes~   Corporate, Political  Dominoes~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 2:18 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5213347/Washington-Post-heir-William-Graham-commits-suicide.html

Washington Post publisher Katherine Graham's son shoots himself dead, 54 years after his father did the same and days before Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks movie about his mother is released

• William W. Graham committed suicide on December 20 at the age of 69
  • His Washington Post publisher father Phil Graham killed himself back in 1963
  • Graham's mother Katharine then served as publisher for the next two decades 
  • His death came days after a Meryl Streep film was released about his mother

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Corporate, Political Dominoes~   Corporate, Political  Dominoes~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 4:42 pm

We'll be revisiting Chuckie for sure.

Corporate, Political  Dominoes~ DRdXgKNVQAA5nTs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Corporate, Political Dominoes~   Corporate, Political  Dominoes~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 4:47 pm

This is Nicky Hilton Rothschild.

Corporate, Political  Dominoes~ DSBpZg5X0AAhuJ5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Corporate, Political Dominoes~   Corporate, Political  Dominoes~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 4:55 pm

Resignations [aka jumping ship]  Sept.-Dec.

Corporate, Political  Dominoes~ DRoVbKnU8AAU0z4
Corporate, Political  Dominoes~ DRoVcW6UMAEFe6v
Corporate, Political  Dominoes~ DRoVdiBUMAAJ81x

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corporate, Political Dominoes~   Corporate, Political  Dominoes~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corporate, Political Dominoes~
Page 1 of 1