Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General  Empty
PostSubject: the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General    the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 12:07 pm

More HO HO HO!

On Jan 15th, 2018, over a MILLION pages about all the crooked stuff from obozo hillary, etc to be delivered by the IG to Congress.

"On January 15th, 2018, the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General Michael Horowitz will deliver approximately 1.2 million pages of documentation and evidence gathered in the year-long investigation into the politicization of the DOJ and FBI, by senior leadership and upper-level career leadership lawyers and bureaucrats.

IG Horowitz, having utilized the OIG’s vast 500+ investigative agents, is giving that preliminary evidence -in advance of pending full report- to the congressional committee in charge of DOJ/FBI oversight: House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/25/popcorn-worthy-president-trump-has-rejected-mccabes-terms/

There's press available about Horowitz.  I'll look for it again.  He's a real good guy, they say.

AND CHECK OUT THE LINKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ARTICLE AND CALL ME IN THE MORNING.  LOL.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General    the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 1:19 pm

The lighter at the end of the article marked 'The Big Ugly" is a link to 'behind the scenes'. That, plus the links below it, altogether will bring anybody up to speed.  You may need it if you try to explain to someone someday what has really happened.
As Q said, there's a day coming that will be so shocking to everyone...even us...though we will know it's good.  Others will have NO idea.  We'll probably be shocked that they actually really pulled it all off.
The others, who already call Trump Hitler...oh boy...

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General    the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 1:21 pm

i was about to lose confidence in you, dove....i put you in charge yesterday, and i was just about to fire you, but you posted this info just in the nick of time
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General    the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 1:28 pm

Dove wrote:
As Q said, there's a day coming that will be so shocking to everyone...even us...though we will know it's good.  Others will have NO idea.

Sounds almost like peoples reactions at the second coming, except WE'LL know exactly what that is when it happens.  UP

I have the article on screen now. Haven't made it to the bottom yet - still reading. Thanks Dove.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General    the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General
Page 1 of 1