Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper layers~needs your vetting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Deeper layers~needs your vetting Empty
PostSubject: Deeper layers~needs your vetting   Deeper layers~needs your vetting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 12:22 pm

I've been filing info this morning on a group of uber rich Hungarian jews in the U.S., Australia and elsewhere, and their partnerships.
I was going to leave it for awhile, but the next minute, on a different subject, I run into this:
It is info presented by Tom Heneghan.  I don't know this name, this man.

But the info is what we've been looking at and also full of these names that I filed this a.m.

B4 I even post what little I have, does anyone know Tom Heneghan?  Does this info strike you as legit?  His website is https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1577&v=F7nJo63IU08
There are certainly some truths there, but this 9/11 indictment?  Lower court?
Happens all the time?  Or it's newsworthy?

If you can help me out here by vetting Tom H, I'll go pre-screen anti-social's chat with the bakers from last nite.   No more random crumb chasing for me if I can help it! 

New motto: FACTS OR FORGET ABOUT IT!

EDIT: And in that vein, this linked video did not pass the 'recommendation committee of the 'watchers' sum of all things'.  Sooo..to be safe, save your time and skip it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1577&v=F7nJo63IU08

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Deeper layers~needs your vetting   Deeper layers~needs your vetting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 1:54 pm

heneghan, from people on TD, is NOT credible and some say a dis-info agent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deeper layers~needs your vetting   Deeper layers~needs your vetting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Anti School seems pretty good, I discovered before BP mentions, sometimes I am looking at two or three videos at a time pausing to go back to another... looks like good stuff from those I posted. Only one is Lisa H as I don't know anything about where these ppl come from on that vid, someone needs to vet so i just put discern.

I fear if we go at it with N. Korea these important things will quickly fade!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Deeper layers~needs your vetting   Deeper layers~needs your vetting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 2:20 pm

Thanks Michael.  I'll let that stuff sit for now, tho who these guys are and the power they have is legit information.

I thought you and a few others might also be able to say how they came out of Hungary and managed to become billionaires.  One would think, as some were so young, that it came from their father's dealings.

Some day...

Thanks Spring-there is a ferocious amount of info right now.  I do believe we could put our feet up and just 'watch and wait', but it goes against our nature I think. lol.
Lisa's on my list.  So much for cutting down on research time.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Deeper layers~needs your vetting   Deeper layers~needs your vetting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 2:34 pm

spring2 wrote:
Anti School seems pretty good, I discovered before BP mentions, sometimes I am looking at two or three videos at a time pausing to go back to another... looks like good stuff from those I posted. Only one is Lisa H as I don't know anything about where these ppl come from on that vid, someone needs to vet so i just put discern.

I fear if we go at it with N. Korea these important things will quickly fade!
spring, lisa haven is a catholic, so i have been told.....i have watched a few of her vids, but she is not one that i frequent much....i'm not saying that she puts out false info or anything, i just don't care for her vids
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Deeper layers~needs your vetting   Deeper layers~needs your vetting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 3:51 pm

Michael371 wrote:
heneghan, from people on TD, is NOT credible and some say a dis-info agent

I get that impression from Heneghan too. Just scan through a few of the videos on the Glenn Canady channel. Tom Heneghan videos are newest at the top so you can't miss 'em.

https://www.youtube.com/user/glennleecanady/videos?disable_polymer=1

Michael371 wrote:
spring, lisa haven is a catholic, so i have been told.....i have watched a few of her vids, but she is not one that i frequent much....i'm not saying that she puts out false info or anything, i just don't care for her vids

I can take her or leave her but I haven't caught anything I'd flag as deliberately false  from her. She does seem pretty well informed. Just my .02 cents worth.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Deeper layers~needs your vetting   Deeper layers~needs your vetting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 4:25 pm

ok dove, maybe tomorrow is a day that will keep us from going stir crazy, especially if this breaks.....fitton is 100% legit

Tom Fitton 

Verified account 

@TomFitton 
51m51 minutes ago 
More 

.@StateDept will publish releasable portions of 2800 government docs that @FBI found on Anthony Weiner laptop tomorrow (Dec. 29th). Again, thanks to @JudicialWatch lawsuits. Will @RealDonaldTrump DOJ finally take action on Clinton/Abedin misdeeds?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper layers~needs your vetting   Deeper layers~needs your vetting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper layers~needs your vetting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: