Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anti social vid of 12-27-17 breakdown~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Anti social vid of 12-27-17 breakdown~ Empty
PostSubject: Anti social vid of 12-27-17 breakdown~   Anti social vid of 12-27-17 breakdown~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 1:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUHls9N6dsQ
anti-social=Isaac.

PamphletAnon [one of the owners] and some of the bakersare  interviewed by Isaac, who mentioned that he was in Tokyo himself over the past few days.

Begins with history of necessary shake up of the board in order to have a secure channel for Q.

Isaac says he led off with Podesta arrest story to grab attention and to let people know the direction they were hoping to see. 
He indicates story came from ex-cia Robert David Steele. 
PamphletAnon said:  Steele is only sometimes right and is NOT a reliable source!!!

NYT and John Podesta covering UFO agenda very telling...[as this IS their end game
manuver, short of the big boom.]

>no Podesta tweets for 8 days.
>no HRC holiday tweets
>the Obama Christmas tweet was from years ago
>the Obama interview with Prince Harry was 2 months ago-not recent as made to appear.

They reviewed the Exec. Order which is SO broad=anybody involved in 'corruption',
anybody involved in 'human rights abuse'.  [can U say Haiti?]
[I'm telling ya...belongs framed on our walls-it is a cornerstone to everything that's coming!  I believe it IS THE pivotal piece.]

~~~~~~~
I'm only 17 mins in.  I just want U to know it's coming~back to listening/typing

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Anti social vid of 12-27-17 breakdown~   Anti social vid of 12-27-17 breakdown~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 2:06 pm

I've got it (anti-school) on screen in a tab along with Lisa Haven's "ATTENTION: Deep State Chat Log INTERCEPTED—What’s On It Is Even More TERRIFYING!" from Springs latest post, along with the daily latest from Tiger Droppings forum in another tab. So much to try to digest and only 24 hours in a day. This couldn't be simple, right? So many moving parts . . . . (pulling hair out).

Something has got to break pretty soon!!! Too much info to process. I'm loosing as much as I'm gaining. My RAF (random access forget-er) is working very well indeed.

Lisa Haven video below in case you missed it on Spring's daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7nC6J8WWcE

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Anti social vid of 12-27-17 breakdown~   Anti social vid of 12-27-17 breakdown~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 3:08 pm

Bill Gates is good buds with Al Waleed Bin Talal.  They co-own the Four Seasons, which is the top four floors of Mandalay Bay.

Sooo, if Bin Talal is found to be involved in child trafficking, Pamphlet Anon [PA from now on] says there goes the Bill Gates Foundation!  [Woo-hoo!  Take your vaccines and shove 'em!]

Nobody got on board the TYO flight with a wrong ticket.  They do have barcodes.  Not to mention this was an Int'l flt - customs.

This blurb they're discussing on Christy T. is PURE SPECULATION. 
[Actually, there's a better answer I saw yesterday for the flt turnaround-I'll have to find it again.  urgh]

They mentioned Christy T and John Legend in the same breath as LRNG Corp., which is http://www.excelligence.com/
Excelligence®️ Learning Corporation is a leader in the childhood education industry. Our vision is to become the world's most preferred provider of educational tools and solutions to early childhood and elementary teachers and parents.

[this has zero substantiation at this point]  Yet they're calling it huge-it's a nothingburger at this point.  [their term]
[THIS is the kind of stuff that ticks me off, and why we have to be so careful]
~~~~~~~~~~~

Disney Fl. went dark for a few hours the other day. Q previously said Disney is a distraction.  That would have been b4 the blackout incident.

[Was Q referring to word that Disney is buying Fox?Another speculative thing at this point.]
~~~~~~
Next:   Add ons to the list of CEO's stepping down. Eric Schmidt.  [I have a file going on him for posting some day.]
Eric was CEO of "Alphabet' the parent co., of Google. 

[The new list will knock your socks off!  Big corporation heads!!  yuuge! Start at 25 mins in]
~~~~
Now I'm at 25 min mark of an 90 minute video.  Soooo...I'll listen to the rest.  If I hear something I know is not substantiated, I'll post it here.  Otherwise, we'll have to just listen.  It's just too long to critique in this manner. thanks But unfortunately there is some woo in this broadcast too.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Anti social vid of 12-27-17 breakdown~   Anti social vid of 12-27-17 breakdown~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 4:12 pm

Anti school finished strong, but won't let go of Podesta arrests, despite what Pamphlet Anon said.
And PA's been deeeeeep in the game for years. lol.  Oh well..

So, I didn't hear anything objectionable after I stopped summarizing.

On to Lisa!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti social vid of 12-27-17 breakdown~   Anti social vid of 12-27-17 breakdown~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti social vid of 12-27-17 breakdown~
Page 1 of 1