Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He's the one who will connect us all- link should be fixed now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

He's the one who will connect us all- link should be fixed now Empty
PostSubject: He's the one who will connect us all- link should be fixed now   He's the one who will connect us all- link should be fixed now I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 5:25 pm

merry christmas everyone
I'm not going to go into all the details of Pan and Bluetooth and how they intend to link us all together again but wanted to share something interesting I saw the other day about a nordic/viking king. I also wanted to say a little on the word Authority and it's connection to the nordic/viking god.

If we break down Authority,  Au=gold, Thor=god, it and Y

Y does someone have authority? = because they have power the most gold Au ,ie: a king
what is or who is it that has the power? = the god of the king which in this case was Thor
clip taken from Expedition.Unknown.S04E05
now the small video... may need to turn ya sound up a little
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvSriSHQdOY

Last edited by jigsaw1966 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: He's the one who will connect us all- link should be fixed now   He's the one who will connect us all- link should be fixed now I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 10:43 pm

Please check the video.
YouTube says unavailable.
Thanks.

UP study
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: He's the one who will connect us all- link should be fixed now   He's the one who will connect us all- link should be fixed now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 4:15 am

link should work now
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: He's the one who will connect us all- link should be fixed now   He's the one who will connect us all- link should be fixed now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 10:38 am

Learn something new everyday. Bluetooth - I never would have guessed.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's the one who will connect us all- link should be fixed now   He's the one who will connect us all- link should be fixed now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 9:11 pm

Thanks Jigsaw. Very timely Smile information. i'll see what i can do with it. Wish me well you guys and feel free to say a prayer or two.

On its side it looks like the Vatican serpent room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's the one who will connect us all- link should be fixed now   He's the one who will connect us all- link should be fixed now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's the one who will connect us all- link should be fixed now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: