Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Weiner docs are available

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Weiner docs are available  Empty
PostSubject: The Weiner docs are available     The Weiner docs are available  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 2:14 pm

~~~~
https://foia.state.gov/Search/Litigation.aspx

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Weiner docs are available     The Weiner docs are available  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 3:03 pm

There are 1617 earlier emails available for reading or download at https://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-20/
which Judicial Watch had already secured.

Some are not legible. I think most are.  These are older files.

Last edited by Dove on Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Weiner docs are available     The Weiner docs are available  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 5:17 pm

At least some of today's release are now available.  I just clicked one on Afghanistan and the opium trade and read a paragraph.
This is the nonsense it said.

"The strategic objective of Afghanistan's Ministry of Counter
Narcotics, as stated in its,National Drug Control Strategy, is
"to create a secure environment for a healthy society with a
strong licit economy, through evidence-based policy-setting,
effective coordination and full accountability to the people of
Afghanistan and our government." The ongoing Good Performer
Initiative, now in its sixth year, rewards provinces for
successful counternarcotics performance. In 2011, 22 of
Afghanistan's 34 provinces qualified for 519.2 million in
development projects as the result of their poppy reduction
efforts."

Really.  This had any effect at all?  Why yes it did. $519.2 million dollars worth to them.
And the US opium crisis?  Not so much!

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Weiner docs are available     The Weiner docs are available  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 8:22 pm

Yo dove, have you nosed around on 4 Chan see  what the autists have come up with on all of the e-mail drops from Weiners laptop?  You can bet that they are all over them, but I went on the web site and I just could not navigate my way through all of the crap to find out what they were saying about what they found on the emails concerning the government's documents.  Tiger droppings is not much help, although they have placed a few up to read, so far nothing of any substance has been posted.   According to judicial watch, there are several highly classified documents that they have come across.  I think I am going to bed and we'll check in the morning to see if anyone has found anything of any significance.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Weiner docs are available     The Weiner docs are available  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 9:35 pm

Sounds like a plan.  Me too. insomnia

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Weiner docs are available     The Weiner docs are available  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 7:54 am

I feel sorry for anyone who takes this on.  It looks to be very unsatisfying.
Maybe we can say that based on the massive amount of redaction, these emails must have been 'sensitive'.

The Daily Mail reports 5 classified documents.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5221693/Classified-documents-Anthony-Weiners-computer.html

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-29/state-department-releases-2800-clinton-emails-many-which-were-classified-found

Me:  This is the real problem with the emails, plus everything else for the past 8-20 years:
" ABEDIN and her entire family are known "MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD AGENTS ".
Oftentimes before Hillary spoke to the Arabs she was prepped by Abedin's Egyptian mother as to
what and how to say.

What we aren't seeing in this doc dump:

What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton."

“People are going to prison,” he said.

~~~~
Me: Is this the same NYPD chief that just 'retired'?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Weiner docs are available     The Weiner docs are available  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:48 am

Dove wrote:
Me: Is this the same NYPD chief that just 'retired'?

Don't know, but if he is we can only hope that he retired with a mondo-giga memory stick in his pocket, if you get my drift.

Thanks for bird-dogging this Wiener stuff Dove.

Speaking of which, I wonder how the ol "hot dog" is makin' out in prison with Bubba and friends? Anyone here want to chip in and buy him a jar of Vaseline?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Weiner docs are available     The Weiner docs are available  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 11:41 am

ew.
lol. 
I got one for you, seen in a comments section somewhere:

'Could we just stop for a moment to appreciate the fact that a dick pic may have saved Western Civilization?'

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Weiner docs are available     The Weiner docs are available  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 11:52 am

Dove wrote:
ew.
lol. 
I got one for you, seen in a comments section somewhere:

'Could we just stop for a moment to appreciate the fact that a dick pic may have saved Western Civilization?'

this is so sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Weiner docs are available     The Weiner docs are available  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 11:54 am

After redaction, how much info is understandable?? 10-20%?
We have the right to Know Who Hoodwinked Us and How
Try by Grand Jury and No Corrupt Layers Hiding Crap and No Corrupt Judges (No members of BAR British Attorney Registry) No More Control or Influence by Queen BEE! This Hive Is Buzzing Mad!
No More FED RESERVE!! NO MORE PRINTING MONEY @ BIRTH NO MORE BANKING BASED ON BIRTH/DEATH RATE

PUT ALL IN GITMO!!! WHO'S WITH ME!

Freedom of Information to me means UNREDACTED after all The Fed is supposed to work for us and if that were true then it would not have a right to protect this material or any for that matter. No Redaction Allowed!!!!!!
If we were truly free then these things should really be open and then we wouldn't have all this corruption to constantly be side tracked by and therefore the Whole Country would run better and infrastructure and what have you would be much better off cause money wouldn't be used for Black OPS and crap.

Vote Spring for President
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Weiner docs are available     The Weiner docs are available  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 11:57 am

Dove wrote:

The Weiner docs are available  Damn_t10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Weiner docs are available     The Weiner docs are available  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 12:02 pm

clap clap clapVote Spring for Presidentclap clap clap

Done!  heehee.

Oh Researcher!  facepalm That must be some kind of award weiner.
I mean 'winner'. 

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Weiner docs are available     The Weiner docs are available  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 12:46 pm

read this thread from TD down and notice the dates on some released emails...wtf is going on here with that?https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-and-beyond-page-543-dod-christmas-crossing-unraveling-threads-of-everything-thread/73190719/page-612/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Weiner docs are available     The Weiner docs are available  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 1:30 pm

I saw that too a little earlier on TD this morning. I'm on page 610 and haven't made it through to 612 yet. I'm wondering if we are seeing the same things? The one I saw was email dated May 16, 2017 but laptop was seized sometime in 2016. WTF is up with that?!?!

I went back and found it. Check TD page 608. See below.

The Weiner docs are available  B5b149b7fe410a70a648ccae786fc0342170f12978009821fb262a4489bb1f06

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weiner docs are available     The Weiner docs are available  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Weiner docs are available
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: